Girl Gets Flu Shot - Now She Can Only Walk Backwards

glad to hear it man. still the masses won't get the shot purely because it's new and not tested on enough people. they're ignorant

fixed.

Note: Ignorance is not stupidity. Ignorance can be treated with education. Stupidity cannot.

He's already publicly said he and the family will get the h1n1, including his kids, and they've already gotten the seasonal flu shot.

...and like most politicians Obama is a real winner when it comes to sticking to his word with things he's said publicly. A real honest class act. :laugh:

that's not good , but then again, it would be impossible to know ahead of time what the flu/h1n1 vaccines would do to people with medical problems not yet known

I'm not using traffic lights if there's mercury in them.

Well, if your local district uses CFL bulbs in their traffic lights then, yes, potentially your traffic lights do have mercury in them.

I have 2 words to say about that:

Balloon boy

Yeah, yeah. I addressed that a couple posts down. I meant at it's not some random amateur user youtube video, it's actually from the news.

The condition may not be fake but there is no way of knowing is she is faking it though. Just like there is no way of knowing if it was a flu jab that bought her symptoms on, or even if she is really ill if it isn't all in her head (link).

Oh, and as for being diagnosed, there are thousands of people in the UK on disability living allowance after diagnosis who are perfectly well, like my neighbour with chronic back problems on disability who plastered my ceiling a few weeks ago.

Why people are so quick to believe this I don't know, but then again the Nigerian scammers are still making money. Maybe her good looks have something to do with it...

She must be faking some of it to get some sort of compensation, it just seems too weird to be true, I mean walking back wards? and the weird facial movements etc, seems a bit exaggerated.

What the hell happened to cause and effect?

Is there ANY medical reasoning for any form of causality between the flue shot and this condition?

I bet she ate a sandwich sometime before she developed this condition too. I think that's probably to blame.

And yeah I would still hit it.

• 3 months later...

Reddit headline:

I laugh at how gullible people are. XD

I found it on Reddit and remember how the story was quite popular on Neowin with all the anti flu vaccine crowd.

Reddit headline:

I laugh at how gullible people are. XD

I found it on Reddit and remember how the story was quite popular on Neowin with all the anti flu vaccine crowd.

This girl is mentally retarded.

yeah...is it bad that i think her spastic movements would be quite appropriate in the bedroom?

I dont think it'd be very appropriate.. kinda hard to keep on top of a moving target.

I dont think it'd be very appropriate.. kinda hard to keep on top of a moving target.

sounds like a challenge to me.

BTW, the way she was behaving while held down. Women get like that in the heat of the moment anyway.

Im just saying...it could have worked out for her.