A 5 year old Pizza, is it still okay?

Damo R.
Helsing?r ( Elsinore ), so fairly close but all this Neowin meet-up isn't my thing, last time I got AIDS.

Oh and I might try the cheese tomorrow, throw it on a pan and give it a whirl - It's going to be well disgusting >.>

:rofl::!!!

Fedr0

I work in Esperg?rde and I've got a Alle Zone m?nedskort (sp? my Danish still sucks), your call to enter the epic!:rofl:l:

Sethos
I work in Esperg?rde and I've got a Alle Zone m?nedskort (sp? my Danish still sucks), your call to enter the epic!:rofl:l:

^ I think the guy is grooming me :'(

Azusa
Sethos, your call! If you're still alive after the fish ######, try this! :rofl:

Some people like to eat really old camembert, but from 03? But hey, give it a try :laugh:

Prrobably body parts from the last murder ;)

Yes! And the body parts, too! :rofl:

Only if you're eating 10 year old food.

Bck to topic - Sethos's last post is a while a go already, perhaps the fish ###### are dancing rumba in his stomach now :shifty:

typo? :rofl:

Fedr0

ROTFL, I really doubt it, I'm not that kind of guy...

Rob2687

A few other people called it fish ###### in this thread. I've never heard anyone call it that before this.

a1ien
^ I think the guy is grooming me :'(
You... you got AIDS from neowin? Geez your neowin experience is in the extreme zone...

And wtf fedro :rofl:

Fedr0

Pffft, everyone here doubts about me, but I only asked for the epicness of the thread. What a behavior toward a historian... :p

Prt Scr

Eating expired food, i mean radically expired food is one thing, and quite cool, but only if youre sufficiently pi$$ed

Generally you'll live on to tell the tale

Whats highly NOT recommended is the practice of gobbling expired medication, and specifically someone else's

My mum is notorious for not throwing out expired medicines, so i have to do a rummage around once in a while to save her from herself.

One day while i was performing this valuable service i came across a half used packet of a medicine i wont name here, about 3 years out of date, and thought "i know what that does, its not too dangerous, but does it improve with age?"

Picked a quite night to fully appreciate the expected effects, it all went quite well until i saw Eddie Van Halen riding down the road outside my window on a unicorn....

Disclaimer: I once again need to advise that it is non-advisable to eat expired medicines of ANY sort, no matter what. Side effects can include death or hallucinations of members of rock bands on steeds of many varieties. At very worst you may experience visions of spandex and leather clad hair band front men, such as Jani Lane from Warrant. This is known as a bogus high.

Astra.Xtreme
A few other people called it fish ###### in this thread. I've never heard anyone call it that before this.

It's a South Park reference. ;)

DrJens

The only expired food I've ever eaten was in the military. In the old days the field ration was called "D?d mann p? boks" or "dead man in a box". (canned food) It was a challenge from our lieutenant. It tasted pretty good. I think it was just a few years off the date. Anyways, canned food is suppose to be everlasting.

freak180

sooo epic!!! So did he ever tried the fishsticks? :)

Prt Scr
The only expired food I've ever eaten was in the military. In the old days the field ration was called "D?d mann p? boks" or "dead man in a box". (canned food) It was a challenge from our lieutenant. It tasted pretty good. I think it was just a few years off the date. Anyways, canned food is suppose to be everlasting.

I can relate, in the aussie miltary , at least when i was in there 20 years ago, everything seemed like it was from WWII. Nothing as dire as dairy spread in a tube that is so yellow it burns your eyes, stuff was definitely chemically coloured. Then there was the biscuits with the consistency of concrete.

The only edible thing ever found were the tubes of sweetened condensed milk, were were ###### for that stuff, there was almost a blackmarket for it.

We would come back from the field and unload our garbage, which always consisted of about 40 percent of what soldiers just werent prepared to eat in any situation from their ration packs. Did an exercise or two with the americans and you had bugger all chance of swapping anything in your ration pack for even the lowliest item in theirs!

Please never mention ration pack chocolate circa 1980's, my bowels still have distinct memories of that stuff

Back on the main topic: fish ######:

My vote is they will do him in, ive had some that were only month and a half over date and they were rancid and left me ill for days.

Dont trust the golden crumb covering, sure it looks inviting, but it is dark master, for it hides the slimy waxy horror beneath.

Never mess with overdate fish or chicken

This is a cautionary warning

Fell free to ignore it, i need a laugh

pyehac

only if it was good pizza (if you can remember the place, buy a slice and if you like it fresh, then go for it after you nuke it)

ScorpioRGc1
One day while i was performing this valuable service i came across a half used packet of a medicine i wont name here, about 3 years out of date, and thought "i know what that does, its not too dangerous, but does it improve with age?"

Picked a quite night to fully appreciate the expected effects, it all went quite well until i saw Eddie Van Halen riding down the road outside my window on a unicorn....

Disclaimer: I once again need to advise that it is non-advisable to eat expired medicines of ANY sort, no matter what. Side effects can include death or hallucinations of members of rock bands on steeds of many varieties. At very worst you may experience visions of spandex and leather clad hair band front men, such as Jani Lane from Warrant. This is known as a bogus high.

Win. :D

Lord Ba'al

Yes, canned food can indeed be eaten for a very long time since it's sealed airtight.

This is not true for pizza, and clearly less for fish ###### which are even much more perishable.

Izlude
use this chart to document the severity of the after math

i HATE fluffy turds... the kids forget to flush and i see it all the time, how disgusting!!!

+Audioboxer

IMG_0057-1.jpg

MY PIZZA DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A YEAR, IT'S THEREFORE FROM YEAR 1!

not really, 3 weeks out of date...

Sethos

And by posting in this thread, you have just volunteered to eat it - Despite the puny expiration date!

Damo R.
IMG_0057-1.jpg

a new challenger appears? :p

Sethos

Oh by the way, the reason I didn't eat those cheese-thingys I posted earlier in the thread - I found out they went out of production a few years ago :o I'm so saving those, they might be worth something in a few years.

Fred Derf
how is this thread on page 25?

Presumably because you have your posts per page set at 15. Many people will see a different numbers of pages depending on their view setting. As to why there are 375/376 posts well... consider it a social experiment. It's like watching NASCAR, you don't necessarily watch to see who comes first.

Anyway, it's old now. It was more fun when the posts were coming in a dozen at a time.

acnpt
IMG_0057-1.jpg

You better Fedex it over to Denmark then. Don't bin it, recycle it! :laugh: