A 5 year old Pizza, is it still okay?

Pizza ... Ordered in :p

I also found some Camembert cheese that goes in the deep fryer, they expired in 03 - Perhaps I will give those a go at some point, it's not chicken nor fish so it should be okay >.>

Good heavens, man! Do you never look in your freezer? Is it freakin' huge or something with all that buried treasure at the bottom? Has it been quarantined for the last half-decade?! :p :laugh: You're nuts. lol Much respect, though, man; you're a braver (more foolhearty?) soul than me. :laugh:

I think if you root around in there long enough, you'd find the Arc of the Covenant, the Holy Grail, Elvis, parts from a UFO, the CIA Kennedy assassination files, half a T-rex skeleton, and the Lost City of Atlantis. :D

Minus the drugs, sex and alcohol, I lived like a frat boy, back then.

Sounds like you totally missed out on the college "experience" :p

It looked good. I was hungry. So I ate one.

Totally worth it. And I was perfectly fine afterward.

Eww... that can't be good for you!

this thread has lowered my respect for this forum... seriously.

Well, you must like the thread since you keep coming back :happy:

And Si, I'll eat the contents of the left jar for ?40

I actually ate pizza this night, it was yummy, not over its date, but still yummy...

wait... "but still"? seems like this thread is suggestive and twists my taste! xD

gotta run downstairs and open the freezer and fridge doors for 3 days, so next time there's some action on the dishes again lol

Glassed Silver:mac

Sounds like you totally missed out on the college "experience" :p

I wasn't in college, then. I am now.

I'm making up for it. :cool:

Minus the drugs and most of the alcohol. :laugh:

Like I said, I'm a girly-girl now. I've even sworn off the 5-month old pizza, these days.

Eww... that can't be good for you!

It can't be!

That's why I'm still waiting for it to punish me, 5 years later.

-Emily

Pizza ... Ordered in :p

I also found some Camembert cheese that goes in the deep fryer, they expired in 03 - Perhaps I will give those a go at some point, it's not chicken nor fish so it should be okay >.>

Eat the fishsticks. They were frozen so nothing will happen. Post results as this is a epic thread

Send 'em to +Sethos and find out :x :p

He is Sethos not +Sethos.

And BTW:

legendarythread.png

Great picture! Though somebody must have had way too much time on their hands to make it. Sometimes I really have to wonder where you guys come up with some of this **** (I'm guessing 4-chan?).

I wonder if Sethos would eat this 109 year-old chocolate :shifty:

901x.jpg

Sethos, your call! If you're still alive after the fish ######, try this! :rofl:

Some people like to eat really old camembert, but from 03? But hey, give it a try :laugh:

lmao, oh god Sethos...

What else is buried in that freezer?

Prrobably body parts from the last murder ;)

if this hits the front page of digg you will be required to eat the fish sticks while using the cheese as a dipping sauce....

Yes! And the body parts, too! :rofl:

I still don't understand what's so epic about this thread.

Should I create a thread every time I eat a perfectly safe food to eat now too?

Only if you're eating 10 year old food.

Bck to topic - Sethos's last post is a while a go already, perhaps the fish ###### are dancing rumba in his stomach now :shifty:

Note to those that are jealous of this currently epic thread:

All epic posts must start with language such as: "I've had a few beers with a mate and..."

You see, the possibilities are nearly endless with such an opening.

*Attempted Hijack*

Note to those that are jealous of this currently epic thread:

All epic posts must start with language such as: "I've had a few beers with a mate and..."

You see, the possibilities are nearly endless with such an opening.

--

I briefly liased with a member here in Novemeber 2008. This Member left me a PM which has yet to be opened...should i open it?

post-119364-1259113444_thumb.png

Here. 11 months old yesterday :x

Lesson of the day:

In an apocalypse, you know which restaurants to raid for food. :D

Sethos, where in Denmark are you from? If in K?benhavn I'll come over your place and film your eating experiments, I can also bring some beers!:rofl::

Helsing?r ( Elsinore ), so fairly close but all this Neowin meet-up isn't my thing, last time I got AIDS.

Oh and I might try the cheese tomorrow, throw it on a pan and give it a whirl - It's going to be well disgusting >.>