A 5 year old Pizza, is it still okay?

People asking for pictures/videos. I (and I'm sure other people excluding yourselves) would rather not see/hear a grown man having a hadouken going towards the centre of the Earth on the bog! :p

:rofl:

Anyways, I don't see how awesome this thread is with everyone saying "OMG!!1!111 EPIC THREADS EVA!" :/ It was awesome that he ate it and stuff, but I don't see this thread being THAT funny. There has been way funnier things. :/

I think this thread just reminds some of us of the questionable logic and reasoning that we have applied after having a few too many beers. Like the time that I thought it was reasonable to stand up prior to tobogganing down a hill. I'm sure that would have hurt a lot more if I had been sober.

People asking for pictures/videos. I (and I'm sure other people excluding yourselves) would rather not see/hear a grown man having a hadouken going towards the centre of the Earth on the bog! :p

Sethos ? ...

Wow, my vote goes to this as the most epic thread of the year.

Another vote for thread of the year. :p

Best. Thread. Ever.

definitely ! :yes:

Yes, please do not eat the fishsticks.

But, if you do, then video it! :p

Most definitely :rofl:

But really, really seriously, DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT eat the fish ######. Spoiled fish can be really dangerous to your health.

LOL I was going to read all of this, but naa, Just think of all the things that has happened in the last 5 years, and that pizzas just been sitting there the whole time!

But really, really seriously, DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT eat the fish ######. Spoiled fish can be really dangerous to your health.

I remember years back someone in my area died like that. Bad fish and alcohol is a definite NO.

Whoa... never have I read the whole thread posts by posts like this... Interesting events and facts that you posted up right here about old stored food... Lessons learned!

Anyway, Sethos, do NOT eat the fishsticks!!!

MY

Do we have a 'thread of a the year' in the forums? I tried to find something similar but couldn't find anything... If it don't exist, well, it SHOULD! :D

Do we have a 'thread of a the year' in the forums? I tried to find something similar but couldn't find anything... If it don't exist, well, it SHOULD! :D

We do now. And you just posted in it!