A 5 year old Pizza, is it still okay?

I'm still around, been to the bathroom three times now and my stomach is really racing. My head is also buzzing but that might be from the alcohol. I did however find another yummy item in my freezer which is even older and a lot more meme, as soon as Dropbox is working again I will post pictures - Stay tuned and let the guessing begin >.>

alcohol and a whole pizza to one's self... might have nothing to do with the fact the pizza is 5 years old lol.

although if we don't hear from you tomorrow, we'll figure it out.

Oh wow, 14 pages?

Anyway, I'd say if the freezer has been at adequate temperature it should have been fine, but 5 years. I wouldn't touch it. A couple months maybe but not 5 years.

Also, adequate temperature is usually ~ -18 degrees celsius. (Most home freezers are around -10 though)

Oh i can beat that! Had a bit of pork in my freezer been there since 2002, we have this massive freezer, and was sorting it out etc.

Anyway i looked at it and wondered......... Well i finally bit the bullet and cooked it, and so far so good, although being atad dry and loosing it's flavour a tad, i am reporting no other major side effects

Problem is our freezer is a pile of junk, plus we've had quite a few power-outages AND certain people forgetting to close the lid - So much of the contents have been thawed and then frozen again a few times, quite disgusting actually.

Anyway, here's the next item on the list;

Manufacture date / Expiry date;

1.png

It's ...

2.png

FISHDICKS! ... Sticks. Guess I have a midnight snack for next time I've had a bit to drink :rofl:

This thread is epic win. But dude, even if you did eat the whole thing, you should've just puked it back up instead of letting all the fungus sit in your system :p

Epic thread is epic.

Dude, fish sticks that were made in 2000? Seriously?

This thread has made me consider cooking the 1 year old black forest ham in my freezer.

Also, this thread is epic. I vote this for thread of the year. :D