[Official] Mass Effect 2

The second half of the game.

:laugh: :laugh: thanks Spookie, didn't knew that, it's big so it's gonna be good :yes:

I hope their will be a lot less driving in this game. That was by far the poorest part of the first game

Also, I hope their isn't anything similar to the 2 hour Citadel mission in the beginning of ME1. That was the reason so many people I knew got turned off to the first game.

I hope their will be a lot less driving in this game. That was by far the poorest part of the first game

Also, I hope their isn't anything similar to the 2 hour Citadel mission in the beginning of ME1. That was the reason so many people I knew got turned off to the first game.

Well Bioware has said that there will be a ton of planet side missions but they will actually have meaning this time. Whether or not that includes driving is yet to be seen. :p

Well Bioware has said that there will be a ton of planet side missions but they will actually have meaning this time. Whether or not that includes driving is yet to be seen. :p

I'll believe that when I see it, probably a wee bit more variety but same old **** again :p

Since there are a lot of achievements based on recruiting your squad, I wonder how challenging it is to actually "recruit" or if they're just story progression achievements

I'll believe that when I see it, probably a wee bit more variety but same old **** again :p

For many, if they had a complaint with ME it was because of the side missions. In the game developer interviews they have shown that there are a variety of side missions ranging from 10-15 minutes or upwards of an hour long. That sentence made me smile because it already is showing that are caring 100x more to make some variety this time.

I'm assuming you haven't watched any of the videos showing off planet exploring which has a completely revamped system which means planet exploring is even more emphasized so you can bet it will be even more fun this time around.

I even enjoyed the driving parts, sit ME was an awesome experience to me, ME it's among my top 3 games in my life so I really cant wait for ME2

i enjoyed the side missions even the insanely unrealistic driving .. is actually funny being able to drive on an almost 90degree slope. i just hope that after you find some people and save them you can go back and see how they change or maybe they could hep you in your quest

besides i am a little worried about that guy that knows everything (forget his name)

i enjoyed the side missions even the insanely unrealistic driving .. is actually funny being able to drive on an almost 90degree slope. i just hope that after you find some people and save them you can go back and see how they change or maybe they could hep you in your quest

besides i am a little worried about that guy that knows everything (forget his name)

That guy with Cerebus?

Gotta get started on playing ME1 for the second time, so I can move the stuff over to the new one, and to just refresh my memory. OH god I can't wait!

I think for once I'm going to play this game as a jackass, I always can't help myself being good in games with the first playthrough :laugh:

Only difference was in those two awesome star wars RPGs that I forget, just because I wanted to be on the dark side and found it cool when your skin turned all grey and evil :p

I think for once I'm going to play this game as a jackass, I always can't help myself being good in games with the first playthrough :laugh:

Only difference was in those two awesome star wars RPGs that I forget, just because I wanted to be on the dark side and found it cool when your skin turned all grey and evil :p

Thinking maybe of KOTOR possibly?

Watched it earlier this morning and hopefully this next week flies by fast! I need this game! :p

I have played the first hour of the game, and will finish it within the next 2 days hopefully. (yes it is the PC version from a source we do not talk about it) And I have to say, it's already my number one game of the year, it's fracking epic!

I will be getting the 360 version on the 26th and it's going to be awesome, when that happens I will be using my character from ME1, I didn't do that with the PC version. Believe me it's better to have your character from the first game.

I'm torn whether to buy the game or just to rent it from Gamefly. Usually, my rule is that I rent single-player-only games and to reserve my purchases for popular multi-player titles.

Is the cerebus network incentive enough to actually buy the game? (As well as actually playing the game on launch day?)

Finally some REAL and fun side quests guys. That is a huge bonus right there. Not to mention the improved gameplay and top notch graphics. ROKKEN LIKE DOKKEN!

Since there are a lot of achievements based on recruiting your squad, I wonder how challenging it is to actually "recruit" or if they're just story progression achievements

You don't need to recruit everyone to finish the game, though each person is unique and it's worth it to get the XP and upgrades. They have a further loyalty quest which furthers their back story and is also required for at least 2 crew members. Reasons I won't go in to due to spoilers.

Jovial concurrence. That is a great post.

Tell me you've seen the Macbeth advertisement on the Citidel? Had me in bits. :(

No driving at all (over 14 hours in).

So happy about this

You'll be also happy to know that the random quests you discover on planets are a lot better designed and have more variety to them. :)

Why does time go so slowly when you're waiting for something? :angry:

Did I mention I'm enjoying this more than I did Fallout 3? It's not as varied as it but it's a much tighter engrossing experience. ;)