Official WWDC thread

I guess, as long as they don't try and charge the UK ?150 I won't mind.

:oo 150 american is definately not 150 pounds.. they can't get away with that, can they?

Xcode:

Completely new set of Developer Tools. Speedy: fast compiles using GCC 3.3, Finder UI built (over 100,000 lines of code) in 377 seconds on a Dual 1GHz G4. Distributed builds can speed building by using other machines on a network (built in 208 seconds with an extra machine and 96 seconds with four machines). Zero Link only links objects needed to launch. Predictive Compile literally starts compiling before the program is told to compile. Fix and Continue can make changes to apps while they are running. A single fix turnaround in Xcode takes about 3 seconds on average.

if they didn't Release G5's ... or even mention them, they'd be CHOAS!! hahahahah! ....Awesome! ... imagine a RIOT @ WWDC with mad elitists ######!! (Superfula, u there?! LOL)

if they didn't Release G5's ... or even mention them, they'd be CHOAS!! hahahahah! ....Awesome! ... imagine a RIOT @ WWDC with mad elitists ######!! (Superfula, u there?! LOL)

I'm worried :s

the only cam for osx is the ibot from orange micro anyone know the wuality of those cams?

Steve compared it to the iSight and said there was no comparison. Inferior in every way.

Welcome to my world :p

PS2 launch price $299, UK launch price ?299 = $498, bargain!

my god.. you poor fellow lol i wish they did 1:1 from american to canadian! woo! hahaha /me dreaming

Don't be man .. we've 45 mins til "oh, and one more thing" ...

They wouldn't have a DELL on stage, if they wasn't gonna Smoke it!!! ... :D

yeah it will be like in the last 5 mins or something ! .. string us out right to the end !

Espinosa is demonstrating a build process now. Now he's demonstrating a sample program called Flower.app and making some changes to the code while it's running in another window. He goes into the code itself and changes the number of petals on the flower from one to four. The compiler's already kicked in, and when he presses the "fix" button, it compiles, and actual running application has changed to show four petals.

This should be a coders dream.

HOLY ****

SAEOGSDJg;kj;gkjsabdfgangksn

"Some of you may have noticed on the net . . . a funny thing that happened on our website last Thursday," Steve says to laughter and applause.Three reactions, he says: Some said it's too good to be true; others said it is true; others said it was deliberate by Apple. Well, it was a mistake. And it is true. Lots of applause. "But that doesn't even begin to tell the story," Steve says. "We are delivering today the world's fastest personal computer."

ASF:hmbsfbAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFPgnapdsfjbgp;aibrf g;rvgo[iaentghoarth :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

i'm so excited, anyone want to buy my powerbook 12inch

For $20 bucks? Sure! :p

Are they having a break over there at WWDC. I don't see any new news.