Eh?

Didn't think there were any gender differences for Cyndaquil in the first place?

There aren't, but I just wanted a female one. :)

How do you know that? Gen 5 is supposed to come out by the end of this year, meaning it won't be launching with the 3DS most likely.

Heard it at a news site somewhere.

And EV training. Smogon ;)

12.5% of Togepi are female, I have got to be nuts..

I have my game saved a step before my egg hatches.. in an attempt to get a female one.

Haha, that's a good idea.

Still waiting until I order it, might order it with the External HDD I plan on ordering on Saturday/Sunday.

Starting to think that percentage is off.. I've restarted about 15 times..

Well, it's 12.5% each restart, doesn't mean that you're guaranteed after 7 restarts that the 8th will result in a female. Patience. ;)

Well, it's 12.5% each restart, doesn't mean that you're guaranteed after 7 restarts that the 8th will result in a female. Patience. ;)

If that was the case.. I should have gotten a female by now...

The gender and the nature is predetermined when you get the egg. It does not matter if you restart it and it hatches again as it will be the same still. I have tried to get an adament Totadile and tried the same thing and it was the same nature and gender every time I restarted it.

The gender and the nature is predetermined when you get the egg. It does not matter if you restart it and it hatches again as it will be the same still. I have tried to get an adament Totadile and tried the same thing and it was the same nature and gender every time I restarted it.

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

This.

Everything about the Pokemon is decided when you get the egg, which is why you need to save before you get the egg, then go through the hatching process till you get what you want.

Are you sure?

Yes. If you don't believe me check the nature and then restart and get it to hatch again and see if it changes. It won't though, I assure you.

Yes. If you don't believe me check the nature and then restart and get it to hatch again and see if it changes. It won't though, I assure you.

He doesn't even need to do that, a quick Google will give him the same results.

Well damn.

Anyone got a female one?

I'm trying to keep all my pokemon female except for a Meowth.

Question. Why? Unless you want a high defensive team with all that women there. :p

Well statistically if you look at the numbers in the game.. there are more males in the game..

So I figure; if I collect all female pokemon, I can then collect more males, and then breed like wildfire and be a pokemon breeder for anyone who needs something.

Well statistically if you look at the numbers in the game.. there are more males in the game..

So I figure; if I collect all female pokemon, I can then collect more males, and then breed like wildfire and be a pokemon breeder for anyone who needs something.

Or you can just catch a ditto and breed. :whistle:

They're right above / below goldenrod. I caught 3 of them within a few minutes, lol.

Ay, I fought two of them in a row, accidentally killed the first one, lol.

I wasn't sure that it was predetermined when you get the egg but it seems that's true.

Also, just picked up my copy of SS. :D