My team of Eevee in Pokemon HeartGold: Those pictured : Shadow - Umbreon (the black one), Rozhin - Espeon (the pink/purple one), Eis - Glaceon (the blue one), Kerria - Jolteon (the yellow one), Odhrán - Leafeon (the green one behind me), Skarlet - Flareon (the red one) and yours truly, "Minifig". (Not in picture, Okeanos, my Vaporeon.)

72zl82.jpg

I got a question. What level do the female version of the pokemon have to be to "get along with" eachother in the daycare center? I got a female Totodile at 12 and a 69 Feraligatr that don't get along still. :/

I got a question. What level do the female version of the pokemon have to be to "get along with" eachother in the daycare center? I got a female Totodile at 12 and a 69 Feraligatr that don't get along still. :/

I'd assume as close to the male..

So like 11 and 11, 11 and 12, or 12 and 13.

It has nothing to do with level. It has to do with original trainer and species.

Two Pokemon that are of the same species get along better (and thus breed faster), and Pokemon that have two different original trainers get along better. So it goes as follows:

Different original trainers, same species: Breed the fastest

Different original trainers, different species: Breed the 2nd fastest

Same original trainer, same species: Breed the 3rd fastest

Same original trainer, different species: Breed the slowest

So my Ditto and other Pokemon (which have the same OT) breed the slowest, but even then I don't find it too terribly slow. I usually get an egg within 5 minutes of biking around.

And sometimes two Pokemon can't breed together at all, like genderless Pokemon usually can't breed. If you ever get the message, "They prefer to play with other Pokemon, rather than each other," it means you will never get an egg. But "They don't seem to get along very well" means you WILL get an egg, it will just take a little while. ^_^

I had caught Yanma too which has a 1% encounter rate. :cry:

28syqli.jpg

AND it's female.. AND I caught it on my last pokeball, and I caught it on Route 35. 1% catch rate is now officially broken. woohoo.gif

And thus, here is my team just before the Elite 4, not using Lugia. Caught with a Dusk Ball.

I need to level up :(

IMG_00621.jpg

I never thought I'd think this, but I'm tempted to buy a copy :p

I just ordered Heart Gold. I'm really looking forward to playing this! :D

And thus, here is my team just before the Elite 4, not using Lugia. Caught with a Dusk Ball.

I need to level up :(

IMG_00621.jpg

Decent mix of pokemon but you really want to have everybody at least at 40, not to mention around 42-44.

Does anyone who is not playing anymore have an XP Share they're not using?

If I'm not mistaken, I think I actually have 2 Exp. shares, lol. Someone on the GTS gave me a pokemon and forgot to remove it, or intentionally left it on there and was being nice.

That's it. I'm buying a DS + HeartGold after my exams. I was playing my brother's HeartGold and damn, I really forgot how fun it is. By the way, did they make it ridiculously easy to catch Entei/Raikou? I played for about 10 minutes and caught Entei for my brother with a fast ball.

That's it. I'm buying a DS + HeartGold after my exams. I was playing my brother's HeartGold and damn, I really forgot how fun it is. By the way, did they make it ridiculously easy to catch Entei/Raikou? I played for about 10 minutes and caught Entei for my brother with a fast ball.

Yeah Fast Balls make anything with a Base Speed of 100+ easy to catch.

I got everyone up to around 44 and I'm up to Karen so...

And I know Lanturn is going to sweep Lance's team.

Thunderbolt

Ice Beam

Surf

Signal Beam

:p

Yeah Fast Balls make anything with a Base Speed of 100+ easy to catch.

I got everyone up to around 44 and I'm up to Karen so...

And I know Lanturn is going to sweep Lance's team.

Thunderbolt

Ice Beam

Surf

Signal Beam

:p

Yea ice beam will work great. I taught my Slowbro blizzard and Lance was a piece of cake.

Back from my holiday, I got to play for like an hour a night, lol.

I am currently just before the 8th gym leader at the moment.

My main team consists of

Typhlosion

Feraligatr

Pigeot

Ampharos

Golem

all around level 35 - 40.

I just caught a damn Larvitar through the Safari Zone too, my god did it take a long time to catch and many many runs through the Safari Zone.

But once I have levelled it up to 35ish It will replace my Golem and and I will add a Dratini to my team once I get to them, and that should be my team for the rest of the game.

I don't know about anyone else but I have to have all the HM's on my current party, too lazy to go back and forth swapping out Pokemon with a HM ability for one without.

Yea ice beam will work great. I taught my Slowbro blizzard and Lance was a piece of cake.

Problem, Lanturn died after 2 hits, not even beating the Dragonite. It was a hard battle, with Lance spamming Full Restores on his Aerodactyl, and when he stopped he OHKO'd my Ampharos with a crit! :cry:

Still won, just. Credits music ftw.

Back from my holiday, I got to play for like an hour a night, lol.

I am currently just before the 8th gym leader at the moment.

My main team consists of

Typhlosion

Feraligatr

Pigeot

Ampharos

Golem

all around level 35 - 40.

I just caught a damn Larvitar through the Safari Zone too, my god did it take a long time to catch and many many runs through the Safari Zone.

But once I have levelled it up to 35ish It will replace my Golem and and I will add a Dratini to my team once I get to them, and that should be my team for the rest of the game.

I don't know about anyone else but I have to have all the HM's on my current party, too lazy to go back and forth swapping out Pokemon with a HM ability for one without.

Ha ha ha, Larvitar was indeed hard to catch. I caught one not too long ago and I've been using Exp share on him. I think he is up to level 35 now. He will be replacing my Graveler soon as well. :p

Tyranitar is probably my favorite pokemon of all time. I'm holding Larvitar until he is level 50 so he can learn all his moves early so I'll have a Tyranitar by 52.

I would love to know who thought replacing the VS Seeker with the phone was a good idea, deserves a kick in the crotch.

Wouldn't even be so bad if it kept data on when people were available.

Ha ha ha, Larvitar was indeed hard to catch. I caught one not too long ago and I've been using Exp share on him. I think he is up to level 35 now. He will be replacing my Graveler soon as well. :p

Tyranitar is probably my favorite pokemon of all time. I'm holding Larvitar until he is level 50 so he can learn all his moves early so I'll have a Tyranitar by 52.

That's a pretty good idea, saves having Pupitar for like 20 levels or whatever it is, nice to know I wasn't the only one going after a Larvitar early in the game, lol.

I need to go and pick up Exp Share actually, would save me a lot of time either grinding random battles or trying to find some trainers.

Just started this yesterday, and how lucky I was to get a female Chickorita from Professor Elm! Beaten the first gym and up to level 21 on her.

That's a pretty good idea, saves having Pupitar for like 20 levels or whatever it is, nice to know I wasn't the only one going after a Larvitar early in the game, lol.

I need to go and pick up Exp Share actually, would save me a lot of time either grinding random battles or trying to find some trainers.

After a friend reminded me that you couldn't go to Mt. Silver until the end of the game, I decided to grab one in the Safari Zone. There was no way I was going to wait that long!

I would love to know who thought replacing the VS Seeker with the phone was a good idea, deserves a kick in the crotch.

Wouldn't even be so bad if it kept data on when people were available.

You probably already know or im just misunderstanding but when you get phone calls from the people who rant to re-battle you, if you go to your map or when your flying there will be a red icon when you highlight a route if there is somebody on that route ready for a rematch. I never used the VS seeker myself so not really sure how that worked but i dont mind the phone system personally.

After a friend reminded me that you couldn't go to Mt. Silver until the end of the game, I decided to grab one in the Safari Zone. There was no way I was going to wait that long!

Same here, I planned out my team before hand and thought for some reason you could go to Mt. Silver before going through the Elite Four and Kanto forgetting all about "Red", then a couple of pages later in Bulbapedia and I realised my mistake and had to rethink my team till I found I could get Larvitar in the Safari Zone now, lucky I guess, lol.

Omfg.

The first legendary I run into.. is a shiny.. and it promptly puts me to sleep and runs away:

Spr_4h_243_s.png

Should have used the masterball. Even if you put it to sleep it still runs away. :/