Impish Glaceon is now gone.

Got rid of him for a very nice deal, the person gave me a Shiny Gyrados with a nugget. :) 5k in my bank.

Impish Vaporeon, Brave Flareon, Relaxed Espeon still up for grabs if anyone wants them. :happy:

Yeah it does. I did it a while back. I actually haven't hatched them all yet... just 4 of them (and trained the original Eevee from Bill)... got 2 more eggs in my PC. By the way, I DOUBT anyone needs them, but I can supply eggs of all three DPPt starters if anyone wants them. I bought Platinum after HeartGold cuz I never beat 4th gen (bought Diamond ages ago in Japanese but got bored) and just kept restarting and trading over the starters to my HG, before I started for real.

By the way, I'd love it if anyone started HG/SS with a Totodile and would be willing to give me an egg (breed it with Ditto kind of thing)... I'm too afraid to go on GTS because I don't want a hacked one. I don't want one with perfect stats or a certain nature, you know, just a genuine one... yeah. I have Chikorita and Cyndaquil eggs I could supply as well! =D

I have a Totodile. I can see about catching a ditto and breeding it. Wouldn't mind some of the other starters.

Yeah it does. I did it a while back. I actually haven't hatched them all yet... just 4 of them (and trained the original Eevee from Bill)... got 2 more eggs in my PC. By the way, I DOUBT anyone needs them, but I can supply eggs of all three DPPt starters if anyone wants them. I bought Platinum after HeartGold cuz I never beat 4th gen (bought Diamond ages ago in Japanese but got bored) and just kept restarting and trading over the starters to my HG, before I started for real.

By the way, I'd love it if anyone started HG/SS with a Totodile and would be willing to give me an egg (breed it with Ditto kind of thing)... I'm too afraid to go on GTS because I don't want a hacked one. I don't want one with perfect stats or a certain nature, you know, just a genuine one... yeah. I have Chikorita and Cyndaquil eggs I could supply as well! =D

I got totodile eggs and wouldn't mind giving you one. I would love the 3 starters from PPPt. :D

1. Caught a Ditto.

2. Did a bunch of breeding.

3. Battery died.

4. Hadn't saved.

FUUUUUU.

I had caught Yanma too which has a 1% encounter rate. :cry:

1. Caught a Ditto.

2. Did a bunch of breeding.

3. Battery died.

4. Hadn't saved.

FUUUUUU.

I had caught Yanma too which has a 1% encounter rate. :cry:

Wow man, that's awful :/

Yanma really has a 1% rate? I've encountered him two or three times within 10 minutes of walking around back when I was trying catch a ditto. I caught one, so I can breed it if you'd like.

edit: Took the initiative and breed one just in case you or anyone needs it. You can have my original level 12, or the egg. I don't really care since I don't play it anymore...lol

So..

My breeding spirit is in full blast now.

I'm looking at this:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Spiky-Eared_Pichu

She cannot evolve..

HOWEVER..

I'm wondering I have a shiny version of the Gamestop Pichu.. (thanks to someone on here), and I'm wondering if I get lucky or ... reboot my DS 8,192 times and GET a shiny version of her..

Can they breed?!?!

Spr_4h_172_s.png+Spr_4h_172N_s.png= :unsure:

Wow man, that's awful :/

Yanma really has a 1% rate? I've encountered him two or three times within 10 minutes of walking around back when I was trying catch a ditto. I caught one, so I can breed it if you'd like.

edit: Took the initiative and breed one just in case you or anyone needs it. You can have my original level 12, or the egg. I don't really care since I don't play it anymore...lol

Yeah. It's only on Route 35 and has 1%. Man, I was ****ed. I had perfect setup going. First Totodile egg was female, then male... Guess I'll save more often.

I'll take it if you're giving away. 2880 2151 4138

Yeah. It's only on Route 35 and has 1%. Man, I was ****ed. I had perfect setup going. First Totodile egg was female, then male... Guess I'll save more often.

I'll take it if you're giving away. 2880 2151 4138

Mine is 3610 3176 3600

Would you like an egg, a level 1, or the the level 12+ (higher due to daycare) ?

Mine is 3610 3176 3600

Would you like an egg, a level 1, or the the level 12+ (higher due to daycare) ?

I wouldn't mind one also.

Also, why did you stop playing?

I wouldn't mind one also.

Also, why did you stop playing?

I got bored of it, haha. I really enjoyed it while it lasted, then after I beat the elite 4 and Red, all of my enthusiasm kinda' died. I'll be in the lobby in a few mins.

edit: 666th post! :laugh:

I got bored of it, haha. I really enjoyed it while it lasted, then after I beat the elite 4 and Red, all of my enthusiasm kinda' died. I'll be in the lobby in a few mins.

edit: 666th post! :laugh:

That sucks. :/ Did you try catching the Pikachu's from the Yellow Forest and stuff like that? Contests?

I am in there and waiting. :)

BTW congrats on your 666.... :devil:

Edit: Thank you! I got it. :D

That sucks. :/ Did you try catching the Pikachu's from the Yellow Forest and stuff like that? Contests?

I am in there and waiting. :)

BTW congrats on your 666.... :devil:

Edit: Thank you! I got it. :D

lol, you're welcome. Yeah, I really like the contests and stuff, but I wish they had wifi. All of my friends go to colleges in far away states so local wireless isn't really an option. I dunno, I'll see if I can pick it up again and find something to do...

Man, I went on a catching spree. I haven't beat the Elite 4 yet, but have every single Pokemon you can catch in Johto except Seadra (because the Whirl Islands confuse me @_@), so like, if anyone wants ANY Pokemon available in Johto (non-evolved form), like Snubbull or Yanma or Marill (well, Azurill if it's an egg) or ANYTHING, I can give. I don't need anything back, unless you have something cool you wanna give me. I just got too much time on my hands. =D I got 146 Pokes now.

*edit: It'd be in egg-form, I mean. I can breed it for you.

*double-edit: I have HeartGold, so I'd gladly trade for a Soul-Silver only Poke, like Vulpix

*triple-edit: *drools* I just opened my old Sapphire game. Forgot how much I had. I have all three Houen starters and Jirachi and more! But part of me wants to keep them IN Sapphire, since I can never trade them back... but the only way I could do that is trade them to my Emerald (which has almost nothing... I just rushed through it) and clone them... but I can't do that because I don't have two (or even one!) GBA with me at college, or a link cable, so I have no way to get them to Emerald. T_T WHAT TO DO!!!!

Man, I went on a catching spree. I haven't beat the Elite 4 yet, but have every single Pokemon you can catch in Johto except Seadra (because the Whirl Islands confuse me @_@), so like, if anyone wants ANY Pokemon available in Johto (non-evolved form), like Snubbull or Yanma or Marill (well, Azurill if it's an egg) or ANYTHING, I can give. I don't need anything back, unless you have something cool you wanna give me. I just got too much time on my hands. =D I got 146 Pokes now.

*edit: It'd be in egg-form, I mean. I can breed it for you.

*double-edit: I have HeartGold, so I'd gladly trade for a Soul-Silver only Poke, like Vulpix

*triple-edit: *drools* I just opened my old Sapphire game. Forgot how much I had. I have all three Houen starters and Jirachi and more! But part of me wants to keep them IN Sapphire, since I can never trade them back... but the only way I could do that is trade them to my Emerald (which has almost nothing... I just rushed through it) and clone them... but I can't do that because I don't have two (or even one!) GBA with me at college, or a link cable, so I have no way to get them to Emerald. T_T WHAT TO DO!!!!

Ebay for the link cable :)

My friend and I can get you the vulpix.

Ebay for the link cable :)

My friend and I can get you the vulpix.

Well I get home from college for the summer in a month and a week... in which case I'd have access to two GBA's within my own household.. and I think I even have a link cable. I think I'm just having a case of one of those "I WANT IT NOWZ!!!" A month and a half seems forever to wait for my Jirachi...

Okay, Xilo and Kondrath, I added your friend codes to my game.

TechStar and Minifig, could you PM me yours if you want to do any trades? I will PM my friend code to all four of you (cuz I don't wanna post it on the board).

Well I get home from college for the summer in a month and a week... in which case I'd have access to two GBA's within my own household.. and I think I even have a link cable. I think I'm just having a case of one of those "I WANT IT NOWZ!!!" A month and a half seems forever to wait for my Jirachi...

Okay, Xilo and Kondrath, I added your friend codes to my game.

TechStar and Minifig, could you PM me yours if you want to do any trades? I will PM my friend code to all four of you (cuz I don't wanna post it on the board).

Sure thing :)

Some breeders mathematics for you all (if you'd like to know):

Each Pokémon has a 1 in 30 chance to get a Characteristic that you like.

Each Pokémon also has a 1 in 25 chance to get the Nature you desire.

Idealy, those Natures being; Bashful, Docile, Hardy, Quirky, or Serious. Those Natures mean the following: Each time a Pokémon levels; it will not raise or lower a status according to what it's nature actually is.

For example: If your pokemon is Adamant, every single time it levels, it will raise it's Attack Power more, but it's Special Attack will be disregarded and left alone. This is why Bashful, Docile, Hardy, Quirky, or Serious are the best things to have for Natures.

However, here's the fun part.

You have a 1 in 750 chance [ 30 (Characteristic) * 25 (Nature) = 750 ] to yield the Pokémon you want via breeding.

Now, here's the special thing.

If you have an Everstone, (WARNING: It's primary effect is that it will keep the pokemon that's holding it from evolving), in the Pokémon Day Care by a female Pokémon or Ditto, Pokémon bred will have a 50% chance of having the nature of the holder.

To take this a step further, always use two of the same Pokémon as they will always get along "fine" (according to the day care guy) and will almost assure you an egg every 256 steps (or about every one and a half to two minutes).

Now you can take this information even further and conceivably breed the perfect Pokémon by watching the attributes from the previous generation and then breeding it with the new generation and doing a generational tree keeping the Everstone with the respective "power" Pokémon, but it will take upto twenty-five generations (that's if you get very lucky) for some Pokémon (like Ditto, that have a possibility for five stars in all of their stats).. but don't be surprised if it takes much, much longer.

Good luck folks. :happy:

If you're diligent about your hard work in breeding..

Here's what you can achieve:

xbmo3r.jpg

2078fih.jpg

Their stats are as follows:

Shadow-Umbreon-[Named after the cat I had to put down little under a week ago, and because of the fact he's black like a shadow.]-Docile Nature

Rozhin-Espeon-[her name means "the beginning of the day" in Turkish] (This was Astoria before a rename)-Serious Nature

Eis-Glaceon-[his name means Ice in German]-Bashful Nature

Kerria-Jolteon-[her name is the name of a yellow Japanese rose]-Bashful Nature

Odhran-Leafeon-[his name means "little pale green one" in Irish]-Docile Nature

Skarlet-Is to be my Flareon-[her name is an alternate spelling of Scarlet, meaning Red]-Serious Nature

Okeanos-Is to be my Vaporeon-[his name is from the name of the river or body of water thought by the ancient Greeks to surround the Earth.]-Serious Nature.

:happy:

This is my little Eevee family.

Don't know what it is about my game, but every Poke I've put in my party (Aside from the traded Umbreon and my Starter) has a Docile nature. Wha... :blink: