Which version are you getting?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Which version are you getting?

• PS3
    • Xbox 360

Reporting in!

IMG_0160.jpg

Yakuza 3 must of been shipped separately, didn't come with this.

Heading through to Livingston to pick mine up in the morning!

Missed the delivery today, and was told they will come tomorrow but at an unknown time, so I'm off to pick it up myself :)

Saying this game starts off linear is an understatement :p

Although the presentation is slick, nice menus!

Just a quick reminder to use spoiler tags when discussing parts that would ruin the game for others, like this:

[spoiler]SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE[/spoiler]

I really should've ordered earlier :(

post-121608-12681149520928_thumb.png

Saying this game starts off linear is an understatement :p

Although the presentation is slick, nice menus!

^^ (Y) Agreed with the sexy menus and I do like the small animations of the characters' faces in the background everytime you select a different character.

Just played the first 3 hours or so and so far I'm liking it :) Don't know why people are complaining about the 'linearity' of the game though since Lost Odyssey also has linear levels as well.

Just a quick reminder to use spoiler tags when discussing parts that would ruin the game for others, like this:

[spoiler]SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE[/spoiler]

I really should've ordered earlier :(

post-121608-12681149520928_thumb.png

Ouch PL, better prices online than play at ?39.99 :/

^^ (Y) Agreed with the sexy menus and I do like the small animations of the characters' faces in the background everytime you select a different character.

Just played the first 3 hours or so and so far I'm liking it :) Don't know why people are complaining about the 'linearity' of the game though since Lost Odyssey also has linear levels as well.

Probably due to the nature of old FF games, especially coming off of 12 which was fairly open, more like an MMO.

This is even more linear than 10.

2rwltuw.jpg

Look storedate broken somewhere in the world you can now all talk about your downloaded/pirated copies!!!1111

That's how I normally get my games. It's how I got COD:MW1/2 and Halo 3. Check my achievement dates, I beat it before the street date ;)

I know a store that sells them for $5 more, but you can pick it up a week (normally) or 3-4 days in advance. I usually swing by on the Friday before to get them.

However, because I got COD:MW2 early, I changed my pre-order from that to FF13, so i'm legitimately waiting for it

^ Looks nice, but I couldn't afford it and was apprehensive about FF13 to start off with so my interest didn't peak to levels of the kind of interest to splash out.

I gotta say while linear the first few hours have been okay, the battle system is good. CGI at the beginning was gorgeous, but it's all been in-game cutscenes since, as I said though I think there's only roughly 40 mins of CGI in the whole game.

Graphically the game looks pretty damn nice.

Managed to play a bit more, I cant wait to unlock more combat abilities, so far I am only on first couple of levels, still showing me some tutorial stuff, only 1.5 hours in I guess.

@SojIrOu, i got the CE edition but i guess my PAL (UK) CE is different because I didn't get a calender with it or was that a pre-order goodie?

Enjoying the game so far, about 3 hours in i think and just started to use the paradigm system and the cyrstalaiuimiuiuiuim system.

Do I register the FFXIII code to get into the FFXIV beta?

Register the code on the site it lists.

It will then send you a code for the FF14 beta - You then have to make another account, and once you've done that you can apply for the beta. It's not guaranteed entry but I'm pretty sure there's a very good chance with using the PS3 code if you're early compared to the PC beta which anyone can apply for (I think for PS3 beta you need a code, and the codes are only in first print of game).

Do not copy past the code, it will not work, you need to type it in manually with no spaces.

Fixed :p I quite enjoyed it too.

No need to fix it. I did that intentionally yes.gif

I got my 360 version yesterday. BAM. Put the game in for about 10 minutes. Looks awesomesauce! Menu's are slick. However, the game play is on rails.

@SojIrOu, i got the CE edition but i guess my PAL (UK) CE is different because I didn't get a calender with it or was that a pre-order goodie?

I don't know if its available outside Australia but I did get it for pre-ordering. However, there's still some stock of the calendar left for those who get it these couple of days.

It's a total ripoff buying the regular edition from EB games here (A$120~?70). That's why I chose the CE (A$140~?80).

Argh! There's a drop of curry on my FFXIII card. :( No more eating while playing. :laugh:

7-8 hours in. I got slightly mad and used all my parts to upgrade Lightning's weapon to level 9. :D

No need to fix it. I did that intentionally yes.gif

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Argh! There's a drop of curry on my FFXIII card. :( No more eating while playing. :laugh:

:laugh: I nearly lol'd in a room full with people.