Gundam Discussion Thread

Oh man. I saw this today at my local gundam store

610423444.jpg

1/400 .. although I like the Version 2 better, if they ever make it, I'll probably get it.

You should really preview your posts before hitting the "Post" button :p We can't see the image as all we see is "Forbidden. You don't have permission to access /review/etc/gcl9/p/gcl9_box1.jpg on this server."

You should really preview your posts before hitting the "Post" button :p We can't see the image as all we see is "Forbidden. You don't have permission to access /review/etc/gcl9/p/gcl9_box1.jpg on this server."

There we go. mind you I've never seen it before.. although it was probably released when 00 first came out. So don't tell me I'm slow LOL.

Yup, seen it before on the forum of my source for Gundam 00 back when the first season was out :p V2 does look better though V1 is awesome on it's own as well :D

Yup, seen it before on the forum of my source for Gundam 00 back when the first season was out :p V2 does look better though V1 is awesome on it's own as well :D

They should really make an MG or PG for the Ptolomy. lol. I mean it would be soo sick.

Knowing that they haven't even made one of the White Base, I doubt they'll consider making a MG or PG of the Ptolemy before the White Base or the Archangel for that matter :p

Knowing that they haven't even made one of the White Base, I doubt they'll consider making a MG or PG of the Ptolemy before the White Base or the Archangel for that matter :p

That is however true. oh well.

Hmmm do you think they will ever make a PG of the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam? I really want to pick one up right now. HLJ has it on sale for around $70 shipped.

Well, if you want to pick one up now then go for it. It might take a long time before we see a PG of it.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't find any info on the Full Armormant Unicorn. Can you find anything on it? Cause right now, I'm holding off getting the original version.

00 Seven Sword!

20110831130613-84693.jpg

and

TRANS AM 00 RAISER

20110810_gundam00_01.jpg

20110810_gundam00_03.jpg

^Can't find it myself either. The original looks more badass anyways IMO :p

I dunno.. I'm stumped. Really want to get 1 Unicorn though. or just wait for that PG. You KNOW it is inevitable.

^Then you might be in for a long wait. Just get the original version :p There's been no word about a PG version so why wait for something you think will happen, instead of getting something that's a fact.

^Then you might be in for a long wait. Just get the original version :p There's been no word about a PG version so why wait for something you think will happen, instead of getting something that's a fact.

but it is bound to happen. Still no word on the next PG. Also, as much as I love the Unicorn, I just want 1. :laugh: So I can spend my hard earned dollars to get say the TransAM / 00 Raiser or something.

Trans-AM Gunpla's are crap IMO. I'd rather have the Gundam in it's original colors then those makeshift Trans-AM colours. Also, you don't know if it's bound to happen or not. I'd rather wait for the version that's currently out instead of waiting for an idea to become reality :p Might be a year from now or whatever before there will even be a PG of it IF it's going to be made.

Trans-AM Gunpla's are crap IMO. I'd rather have the Gundam in it's original colors then those makeshift Trans-AM colours. Also, you don't know if it's bound to happen or not. I'd rather wait for the version that's currently out instead of waiting for an idea to become reality :p Might be a year from now or whatever before there will even be a PG of it IF it's going to be made.

or whatever other models. I think it is a good idea too. I live in an small apartment. The PG SF is huge! I think I can only get MGs now.

• 1 month later...

Haha, I've watched a proper rip a few days after the live stream. Still not sure if I like the series after having watched 2 episodes. The main characters just look really odd compared with all the other characters. It's like they're from a different planet where there are human like beings. All the other characters which you'll only see once in the series all look normal. This is something that annoys me somewhat. Also, the start of the storyline has been too simple so far. They could've at least made a somewhat more original start like they've done with Gundam 00.

Haha, I've watched a proper rip a few days after the live stream. Still not sure if I like the series after having watched 2 episodes. The main characters just look really odd compared with all the other characters. It's like they're from a different planet where there are human like beings. All the other characters which you'll only see once in the series all look normal. This is something that annoys me somewhat. Also, the start of the storyline has been too simple so far. They could've at least made a somewhat more original start like they've done with Gundam 00.

Yeah I'm not liking the series at all. I don't even like the design of the main Gundam. Not to mention any of the characters.

Lets just hope that the adaptation of Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin lives up to my expectations. Really hoping that the team from Unicorn is working on that anime. Or a different team as good as the one from Unicorn.

Have a look at this:

78c302f9.jpg

The Gundam AGE-2 and 3 are looking very familiar, don't they? :/ It's the same team as the ones who designed the Gundam for Gundam 00, but to copy the Gundam Exia design for Gundam AGE-2 is somewhat weak and uncreative. And they don't stop there, they copy Gundam Sentinel for Gundam AGE-3's look.

I actually meant Gundam Exia/00 Gundam. It does look better then Gundam AGE-1 though as it doesn't have a weird chest (my only dislike about Gundan AGE-1). But I do find it cheap of them to copy previous Gundam.

Just watched Gundam Unicorn episode 4 and man what an awesome epsiode. Probably the best one so far! And I can't believe they had to end with such a cliffhanger. Here's waiting for the release of the next episode in May 2012.