Gundam Discussion Thread

Yeah I totally agree.. looks like they just ripped it off 00 and Zeta on those designs. I haven't be able to find the episode for Unicorn yet..

It looks a bit more like Gundam Sentinel:

msa-0011.jpg

Though if you meant the 2nd Mobile Suit's 'Mobile Armor' then yes, that looks like Zeta Gundam's Mobile Armor mode.

And go check your PM.

Yep, and now we'll have to wait till next year for the next episode. Btw, did you see Amuro Ray's cameo?

Yep, and now we'll have to wait till next year for the next episode. Btw, did you see Amuro Ray's cameo?

yep I did. Was wishing he'd come along and fight with Banagher some time in the future.

• 4 weeks later...
News: Gundam AGE to Have Side Project Aimed at Grown-Up Fans

In the 19th issue of Futabasha's Great Mechanics magazine that shipped on Thursday, Bandai Hobby staff member Toshiaki Baba revealed that a side project of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE is now in the early stages for existing Gundam fans.

Baba emphasized that the project is for grown-ups, and that the staff intends to make it a "thoroughly dark" story that "even fans of [the first Gundam anime's] Universal Century timeline can be satisified with." He did not specify what medium that project will be in.

Source: AnimeNewsNetwork

Looking forward to hear more about that :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'd rather have the original Unicorn Gundam with the red. Looks more bad-ass to me :p Though the Full Armor looks pretty cool too. I've been able to get it for a while now but I haven't had the money for it yet. Plus I still have other Gunpla I'd rather have. The Banshee looks great too and I would love to see it in MG 1/100.

^It's emitting particles (maybe Minovsky particles?) so I guess there's something to that as well. And green might indicate that it's just another mode.

The full armor version just looks way too bulky to my taste. I like Gundams to look bad-ass but with the least amount of bulk.

^It's emitting particles (maybe Minovsky particles?) so I guess there's something to that as well. And green might indicate that it's just another mode.

The full armor version just looks way too bulky to my taste. I like Gundams to look bad-ass but with the least amount of bulk.

I like bulk, but not too bulky.

I'd rather see bulk in the form of this:

Dendrobium_HGUC_1-144_06.jpg

Instead of a dozen of weapons being added to a Gundam :p Though I'm sure that Unicorn Gundam Full Armor would look awesome in the anime.

He already looks loads better in this image for some reason:

FA_Unicorn.png

And now I'm sure that the green stands for the Full Armor mode.

lol changed your mind then? I like bulk where it shows everything to the tiny-est detail. lol. That's what makes it stands out from the crowd. Heck F.A.U. has 4 gattling guns for god's sake. lol.

Haven't changed my mind about the model, since it looks different compared with the image I posted. I don't like bulk when a model looks really busy like Full Armor Unicorn Gundam. I just really like the way they added all the weapons he has to his disposal. Like he's a 1 man army.

That's a no-brainer! GUNDAM AGE 01 OF COURSE!

I kid of course. It's a no-brainer that I'd pick Full Armor Unicorn Gundam :p I didn't mean I dislike it but I rather have the normal Unicorn Gundam which I will get at some point. Buying the Full Armor version would be pointless then IMO :p

Get the original Unicorn Gundam and the Full Armor Unicorn Gundam and you're all set :p

• 1 month later...

^NICE. Are you going to paint it? panel line it?

btw.. anyone know what the heck is this? Apparently it's from Seed, but can't for the life of me remember this Gundam.

21ozfvb.jpg

Nice work Ebi. Still planning on buying the MSN-06S Sinanju myself as well.

@Razorwing: If it's not been in the series/OVA, then it's part of the side stories. After Googling "Master Grade SEED 2012" I've discovered that it's Duel Gundam + Assault Shroud.

Here's the concept on display:

MG Duel Gundam + Assault Shroud

Not sure what RESTART means though but I'm sure it's all part of the remastered versions of SEED. Though they're not adding more Gundams to the series, this one is still part of the side stories.