Gundam Discussion Thread

I think I need an X-Box now after seeing that trailer >_>

@RadishTM: I had figured as much tbh. It just looks odd playing fighting games on iOS. Same goes for Street Fighter which uses similar controls. I wanted to buy it before watching a YouTube review of it. After watching the review I had changed my mind, lol. I much rather have a controller attached underneath the iPhone, like those Android devices with keyboards, if I'd want to play a fighting game on iOS.

Not sure what other type of Gundam game they could make for iOS :/

@Razorwing: I've read that they do plan on making an HG version off of it. I also saw a picture of it with the text "Future lineup" underneath. Found said image:

3395681110_604a5742dd.jpg?v=0

Though I really dislike HG, LOL. I've got a HG 1/100 Gundam Sandrock Gunpla and I really dislike it as a Gunpla. Though it was a gift so I shouldn't and can't complain.

Would be an awesome MG addiction. An MG version of Gadessa would be more then welcome too, lol. I'd love to have that one as a MG 1/100.

Well can't that picture resemble this?

gundam_1_144_53_reborns_gundam_hg.jpg

The 1/144 scale. :(

^Yeah, I though I had also seen the 1/100 version not too long ago which is why I posted the image.

^Yeah, I though I had also seen the 1/100 version not too long ago which is why I posted the image.

I probably won't get it though. I really want an MG version of it. lol. Btw GET a 360 so we can do some Gundam battles online!

I'm never going to get an HG, that's for sure. And I'm not sure yet if and when I'll get a 360 as I'm more a PC gamer.

You keep posting all these images without actual links or whatever to more info :rofl:

Looking forward to episode 4!

You keep posting all these images without actual links or whatever to more info :rofl:

Looking forward to episode 4!

I post what I see! LOL.

Fair enough :p Though I'd rather see some more info/news along with the images as an image doesn't really tell us much.

Fair enough :p Though I'd rather see some more info/news along with the images as an image doesn't really tell us much.

Doesn't it tell us a date or something on there? I'm not too sure on the Japanese language.

anywhooo..

333.jpg

:woot:

Yeah, it does. But some people, like me, would want to have some more info when there's an image telling us a few things. Just like the image you've posted just now. There's no info whatsoever about what it is, when it's being released and whatnot. It's just not really contributing if you ask me.

Sure it's fun to post images about new stuff, but doing so doesn't add anything to this thread. Right now, we come here and see images and we then have to search for the news ourselves.

Yeah, it does. But some people, like me, would want to have some more info when there's an image telling us a few things. Just like the image you've posted just now. There's no info whatsoever about what it is, when it's being released and whatnot. It's just not really contributing if you ask me.

Sure it's fun to post images about new stuff, but doing so doesn't add anything to this thread. Right now, we come here and see images and we then have to search for the news ourselves.

In some ways it does add dude. I don't know if you knew there was that model out but I sure didn't. From what I know. Posting only images also tells what is coming up too. That there is valuable information. You might not think it's information, but that's all we've got. Release dates usually come later.

I know all that and I never said it's not information. But the way it is now we all have to search for the info. "That there is valuable information." already tells that you should post that info, but oh well. I don't mean to come off as a grumpy idiot or whatever but the images that are posted here are never being followed up with news. Never mind though, as this is going no where.

We still don't know what the Heavy Arms image tells us. Is it going to be a MG 1/100? Is it going to be a HG 1/100 or is it just going to be a FIX Figuration type model?

I know all that and I never said it's not information. But the way it is now we all have to search for the info. "That there is valuable information." already tells that you should post that info, but oh well. I don't mean to come off as a grumpy idiot or whatever but the images that are posted here are never being followed up with news. Never mind though, as this is going no where.

We still don't know what the Heavy Arms image tells us. Is it going to be a MG 1/100? Is it going to be a HG 1/100 or is it just going to be a FIX Figuration type model?

no clue. But by the looks of it, it looks MG. Just check out the long legs. lol.

One could make HG look like that if they'd add paint and whatnot to the parts. You still don't get my point, do you? Because you're guessing what the news is as well.

If you had found that image you could've done a quick Google by searching for "Endless Waltz Heavy Arms 1/100 MG" and you could've know exactly what news belongs with that image:

capture.png

MG 1/100: Gundam Heavyarms, Sandrock, Shenlong EW series, Large Images

Again, not trying to be a d*ck here but putting some effort in searching for more info then just images would make this thread a lot more enjoyable for other Gunpla builders to return to.

Besides all that rambling.. is it me, or does that MG version of Sandrock still look like it's a HG model? Comparing it with my own HG version and the image just looks like a painted HG :/

Might also be the way that Gundams from Gundam Wing look as Shenlong doesn't look MG at all either. The legs still look like it's one big piece.

^ D*ck :p :laugh:

MG 1/100 Gundam Sandrock EW Release Date: Oct 2011

fiD1n.jpg

1.jpg

HGUC 1/144 RGM-179 GM II Release Date: Oct 2011

1.jpg

HGUC 1/144 RGM-96X Jesta Release Date: Sept. 2011

1.jpg

^You didn't answer my question about Sandrock Gundam :p Also, the latter looks pretty awesome though I'd rather see it in MG.

I'm not sure. I never owned Sandrock. However, posability should be much better especially if it's an MG. We probably get other goodies too. I"m also going to pick up Heavy Arms when it comes out. I hope they have missles flying out of chest included. :laugh:

^Lol, they probably won't. Also, you won't need to have a HG Sandrock in order to see that that MG version looks like an HG :p I must admit that it looks loads better then the HG version. Since I've got the HG version, I'll be getting the MG version for sure.

^Lol, they probably won't. Also, you won't need to have a HG Sandrock in order to see that that MG version looks like an HG :p I must admit that it looks loads better then the HG version. Since I've got the HG version, I'll be getting the MG version for sure.

I guess is different, you know. You literally HAVE the model right infront of you. lol.

I guess it's all due to the low-res image tbh. They don't show enough details. Looking at the mold image one can spot the differences.

Now I'm hoping they'll be doing the same to the rest of the Gundam 00 Gundam's as well. At least from the first season's Gundams. I'd love to have all of those in 1/100 MG and perhaps the movie versions. But I guess that'll be a sweet dream forever :p

I guess it's all due to the low-res image tbh. They don't show enough details. Looking at the mold image one can spot the differences.

Now I'm hoping they'll be doing the same to the rest of the Gundam 00 Gundam's as well. At least from the first season's Gundams. I'd love to have all of those in 1/100 MG and perhaps the movie versions. But I guess that'll be a sweet dream forever :p

You should get all 3 Exias. lol.

LOL, I only get 1 version of a Gundam. Getting more of 1 Gundam would ruin my collection. I'd rather have 1 Exia and 1 version of the others.

LOL, I only get 1 version of a Gundam. Getting more of 1 Gundam would ruin my collection. I'd rather have 1 Exia and 1 version of the others.

but then you can have Normal Exia, Trans-AM Exia, and Exia Repair. :laugh: Although, IMO Exia Repair looks the most badass out of the 3.

I'd rather have all the normal versions of the Gunpla for consistency sake :p Also, Trans-AM Gunpla are a joke if you ask. It doesn't make sense to me as they don't look like a Gunpla in Trans-AM mode at all :/