Neowin Giveaway: Free subs from June to Oct 2010

I cant believe I found this thread through the banner, I never look at those things :p

cant wait though :)

So generally it's whoever completed the last action at the time of the draw right? Because there's only 3 registered members in the current list when I clicked! :p

Opera + Neowin Forums + Reload every x seconds/minutes :whistle:

j/k

On a serious note this giveaway sounds great, Long live Neowin!

Now I'm that much closer to getting a peek at that secret forum in subscribers section.

Anyway good idea and greetings to all staff and my fellow members on this 10 year anniversary.

YOU WILL NEVER FIND ME! I WILL HIDE IN THESE FORUMS AND NO ONE WILL KNOW WHERE I AM!! I SHALL WRECK HAVOC ON SOME TOPIC, SOLID SNAKE STYLE! mwahahhaha

I have to say this is my favorite way to select a winner I have ever seen!! Great idea!! I wish more of these type of contest was used instead of some of the others I've seen. No offense. Good luck peeps!

Just a question, is there a Neowin staff able to monitor in Asian timezones? By the looks of it, most of the staff are in Europe and US.

When i saw the topic i thought you were giving away from Submarine Sandwiches :( got my hopes up :p

When i saw the topic i thought you were giving away from Submarine Sandwiches :( got my hopes up :p

LOL me too

Damn way to go neobond! I wanted to buy a sub since math but moneys been tight as ****. Hopefully I win a sub and if I like it( which I will ) imma just buy a extension.

Keep it up guys!