Neowin Giveaway: Free subs from June to Oct 2010

Can i say i dont want to win?

ill be all good without ;) im not here that often anywayz

Good luck everyone, I was probably going to get a subscription to celebrate 1K posts.. but hey, this could save me a few quid ;D

I'm online quite alot, so I do think I have a chance at this one.

I was a sub at one point (before the Sub^2), but I just can't afford it right now as much as I'd love to. I have, however, disabled adblock on Neowin to give what little I can to a site that I've used for so long. The front page ads are no longer in extremely horrid positions (not covering any news like old Finity sick.gif), and I find them to be alot more related now.

Cheers Neowin staff, to a draw that'll encourage activity, rather than just a signup.

but then...what if i win and i like the extra forums so much that i dont want to loose the privilege, but..i have no money to get into it again! :blink: yeah i'll enter if i'm online at the time, should be good, specially if i win :shifty:

Opera + Neowin Forums + Reload every x seconds/minutes whistle.gif

j/k

On a serious note this giveaway sounds great, Long live Neowin!

Problem is though, thats what will happen.

And once again, i'll look the gift horse in the mouth and ask that conditions apply, but I know it won't happen.

Just being online isn't enough. Make a post, rep something, vote in a poll, or just be awesome (while being active, not just online). It's all for the community, right? biggrin.gif And come on you no/one-post wonders, get in there and post! How about some jokes? ;)

Cant this be abused by always having neowin open while you're sleeping or something as such?

Cant this be abused by always having neowin open while you're sleeping or something as such?

Guys, when the selection is made we only have to look and see if the winner is actually posting on here. It doesn't do us any good whatsoever to have an Opera browser refresh every sec or so.

cool. but when i read the title i thought you were talking about food. and i got way too excited lol

Same. Where my free Subway Neobond? :(

Oh how I do miss Tier 2 :( *tempted to resubscribe right now to be honest*

If you pay for it now and win, you'll get a year on top of the current sub. :)

Same. Where my free Subway Neobond? :(

How do you know it doesn't mean Submarine? We almost got the one from Lost until that **** Saheed blew it up!

This would be nice as I've never had a subscription to Neowin - but, nothing nice ever happens to me.