Neowin Giveaway: Free subs from June to Oct 2010

so excited one of your chromosomes grew an extra leg? so much pink! you think you're swuzzlebum or Kenji or someone?

anyway, so we just need to be active and browsing... it works on last clicked, yah?

so excited one of your chromosomes grew an extra leg? so much pink! you think you're swuzzlebum or Kenji or someone?

anyway, so we just need to be active and browsing... it works on last clicked, yah?

Well the idea is to promote activity as well as posting, wouldn't it sucked if we got an extra 200 members that just refreshed the forums until they won something?

Well the idea is to promote activity as well as posting, wouldn't it sucked if we got an extra 200 members that just refreshed the forums until they won something?

A reasonable post count requirement could have resolved that.

A reasonable post count requirement could have resolved that.

Can't expect a new member who shows up first on the list to have 100+ posts in the first week of the giveaway (should that happen). But I personally won't be considering 0 count posters. Up to the others what they do when it's their turn.

Can't expect a new member who shows up first on the list to have 100+ posts in the first week of the giveaway...

Give them Rappy's number, he'd be an excellent mentor :p

Can't expect a new member who shows up first on the list to have 100+ posts in the first week of the giveaway (should that happen). But I personally won't be considering 0 count posters. Up to the others what they do when it's their turn.

No one's saying 100 but maybe 10 or 20. If you show commitment you can get to that in a couple of days.

The tension is building! :o

Yup, can you feel it? :woot:

Well, I suppose I should get my post count up then.? :blush: ?

LOL you won't miss out if it is you, joined in '02 18 posts and a Tier2 subscriber - big (Y) up for ya!

LOL you won't miss out if it is you, joined in '02 18 posts and a Tier2 subscriber - big (Y) up for ya!

Cheers mate, just showing my love for the place. I've learned so much from Neowin, how to drink heaps, how to eat old food. Oh the list just goes on and on.? :laugh: