Neowin Giveaway: Free subs from June to Oct 2010

This would be nice as I've never had a subscription to Neowin - but, nothing nice ever happens to me.

niiice, trying to guilt trip a win :pinch:

Guys, when the selection is made we only have to look and see if the winner is actually posting on here. It doesn't do us any good whatsoever to have an Opera browser refresh every sec or so.

I thought you said in the first post it was about last click (activity) and not posting....

I thought you said in the first post it was about last click (activity) and not posting....

Yeah, but c'mon.. I can register and then let a bot refresh Neowin for me every few seconds? Understand the promotion ;)

I read Neowin a fair few times a day if i'm on the net, however I don't reply to everything I read or even post every day.

Hopefully that will be taken in to consideration when choosing a winner, either way I plan to subscribe at some point so good luck to everyone :)

Interesting. Well lets see if I win.

Wouldn't mind being a subscriber :)

Me neither, seeing as I still have a subscription till 2011 and it's not active at this time? :p

Already contacted neo-staff, so it will be worked out, but I still wouldn't mind being a subscriber no. ;)

Yeah, but c'mon.. I can register and then let a bot refresh Neowin for me every few seconds? Understand the promotion ;)

?Ah, I see now. So I don't need to post until June then!???:shiftyninja:???:rofl:

Great news! I just read it and I'll be glad to get a sub. 3 weeks ago I was about to sub but... :/