Windows Live Essentials 'beta' out now!

IT'S CONFIRMED! TOMORROW! LIVE ESSENTIALS 2010!

Go to Live Essentials Preview site. And it states that the new Essentials beta will be released tomorrow :D

EDIT: Keep an Eye Here!

It states, the button will lead to the download tomorrow :D

cool.

thanks bro

I'm going to miss how Photo gallery won't have the search field visible at all times. Now I have to go into the find tab first.

EDIT:

Though maybe I can pin the search button to the top...

I miss how movie maker was actually usable with a good amount of features before it was implemented into the Live suite

Which is why we would like it included in the Windows Live Messenger beta - that way we can finally chat to our Facebook friends with no technical issues getting in the way.

And people i talk to sometimes logon to Facebook Chat and not Windows Live Messenger, so i can easily talk to them through Windows Live Messenger without having to keep Facebook open all the time.

You know before, i actually loved that UI, but now to me.. it just looks tacky.

In the U.K it's tomorrow (24th). And just checked the sites but nothing yet... But they got a small change.

"The Windows live essentials beta starts today"

"The Essentials Beta will be available later today". So not much longer! :D

GAH they need to just put it up allready, I WANT THE NEW ONE NAAOOO :p

I miss how movie maker was actually usable with a good amount of features before it was implemented into the Live suite

I have to agree with you on that note, The original windows movie maker was far more feature packed than the current Live Movie Maker (which always seemed incomplete and unpolished), it seemed easier to use as well... hopefully the beta later today will be an improvement but I don't get my hopes up!

Why I go see, it says

"The new Essentials Beta availability starts today!"

It changed?

It's due in the next few hours. Hence, for most people, its today sometime.

Fransisco Martin Garcia is the biggest sack of crap out there. He is a ****ing liar.

Its the 21st.

End of story.

Looks like Fransisco was right after all.

I just woke up and it's 6:30AM here, saw your comment. :) Folks I'm sorry we aren't giving a precise ETA. Getting the bits onto the download centers actually takes quite a bit of time since we need enough servers to ensure millions of downloads etc. I am told we should have this ready sometime this morning, stay tuned and thanks for being patient!

http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_live/b/windowslive/archive/2010/06/23/announcing-the-new-windows-live-essentials-beta.aspx#comments