Huge Steam Sale going on RIGHT now.

Trine looks brilliant and people keep suggesting it to me. I might buy it, still looking around though :p

It is just a good platformer, it truly is. Also really has a nice visual style to it.

As far as this whole sale, man there is so much I would actually buy if I could. Wow. But being unemployed and having a mortgage kind of puts a damper on things for sure.

Active till 4th July I believe, and sadly their servers are getting hammered, purchased a few things, downloading one at the moment and getting 82Kb download, I generally max it at my 50Mb :(

The sale starts the day i get my new PC built. Hopefully there will be some bargains in the coming days.

Picked up Dirt 2. Hopefully the new build will run it with ease :)

Until the 4th of July (Independence Day)

Active till 4th July I believe, and sadly their servers are getting hammered, purchased a few things, downloading one at the moment and getting 82Kb download, I generally max it at my 50Mb :(

Thanks you two :)

This is damn amazing! I just set up a new account, piling games onto it now. First stop is getting CS:S + Garry's Mod. Then I will get some of the games people have mentioned on this thread.

Chrome + Expansion for $1.99? :D

Love it.

EDIT:

Never played Overlord before - But for £3.75 for all three games I can't complain :o

Gah, I can't get on at work... any idea how long the Sale is going on for?

July 4th.

bought Bioshock 2 last night for $15! cant wait to start that one

is Bad Company 2 on sale, by chance?

No BC2 isn't on sale at the moment but wait, it may go on sale on the TODAY ONLY deals at some point.

Bioshock 2 - Four Pack...... owned!!!! now, if i can get off work for a couple of weeks to play!!!!!!!!

Store is timing out for me now, both through the browser and the Steam client itself.

This happened last weekend during the Mass Effect/Dragon Age sale.

Store is timing out for me now, both through the browser and the Steam client itself.

Working fine here.

Timing out for me too right now going to give it an hour and try again.

Timing out for me too right now going to give it an hour and try again.

Was out for around 12 hours for me Saturday night/ sunday Morning. Hpe it's ot as long this time.

I bought Dirt2 for 10 meansly dollars, I actually feel like I'm stealing it XD

Oh boy, this is going to get expensive very fast

Yeah... I am just eating away at my bank account.

Thank God I get paid like a week after though.

It's funny, the majority of what I am paying for I either don't have time to play now, or my PC won't handle it. Why am I buying like I am? Well because I might never get this chance for a long long time. It's great being able to have games set aside for a rainy day.

Yeah... I am just eating away at my bank account.

Thank God I get paid like a week after though.

It's funny, the majority of what I am paying for I either don't have time to play now, or my PC won't handle it. Why am I buying like I am? Well because I might never get this chance for a long long time. It's great being able to have games set aside for a rainy day.

ya, I'm sure I could play all the games I buy...if I can free up the hard drive space (only 3.5 gig left :p). I'm just looking at these packs for 75-99 dollars and saying "man, I want almost every game in there, so I pretty much have to buy the pack"