Huge Steam Sale going on RIGHT now.

I didn't notice Left 4 Dead 2 - Might get that ...

How is L4D2 for ?6.80 today rubbish? It's a bargain!

Valve ninja-swapped it. When the sale was originally posted L4D2 wasn't there, but the original Half-Life took it's place for $6.67 which is not really a great deal.

Valve ninja-swapped it. When the sale was originally posted L4D2 wasn't there, but the original Half-Life took it's place for $6.67 which is not really a great deal.

Yeah I saw that too.

Picked up Left 4 Dead 2 though, worth paying ?6.80.

Oh that's why because I'm 100% sure it wasn't there when I updated the page!

That certainly explains it, because Half-life at $6.67 ain't special.

Well, I broke down and spent too much money. Now to find hard drive space for these:

Beat Hazard 4.99 USD

Beat Hazard iTunes DLC 1.00 USD

Audiosurf 2.50 USD

Call of Duty Pack - Summer 2010 29.99 USD

2K Complete Pack Summer 2010 89.99 USD

Subtotal 128.47 USD

Way ahead of you (Y)

It's currently downloading at ... 500 kb/s eugh :/

Cool I just bought it, I'll play with you tomorrow or monday, girl is still over.

Cool I just bought it, I'll play with you tomorrow or monday, girl is still over.

Let's see Monday, tomorrow is booked on the 360 with a heap of old dudes who want to go retro-night :laugh:

Let's see Monday, tomorrow is booked on the 360 with a heap of old dudes who want to go retro-night :laugh:

Nice, that's a deal!

Anyone else who wants to join us bump the L4D2 topic or something.

If you don't have it, you should definitely do it - One of the very best RTS games I've ever played.

We could even hook up ;D

Don't do it, he'll chew your ears off you're doing it wrong! :p

If you guys do play L4D2 on Monday send me a PM, I have some stuff to do in the afternoon on my end, but if the times align and you are playing more towards night on your end I would be down, as I really have not played it all that much but absolutely love playing it.

Audiosurf is / was indeed great, got it a year ago at another Steam sale where it was actually cheaper, surprisingly.

But honestly, Beat Hazard is a better musical powered games and that's currently 3,49?, so might as well get that or better yet, get both.

I'd have to disagree with that an say audiosurf is actually the better one. Though that's mainly because audiosurf wont cause eyestrain from the main menu alone due to the extreme over usage of strobe-like effects like beat hazard does.

Audiosurf is / was indeed great, got it a year ago at another Steam sale where it was actually cheaper, surprisingly.

But honestly, Beat Hazard is a better musical powered games and that's currently 3,49€, so might as well get that or better yet, get both.

Never heard of it either... let's see if there's a demo :D

Edit: ohh, Company of Heroes too ! ^^ great game.. you know, today's sale it's not so bad, I just have most of the games already xD

If you guys do play L4D2 on Monday send me a PM, I have some stuff to do in the afternoon on my end, but if the times align and you are playing more towards night on your end I would be down, as I really have not played it all that much but absolutely love playing it.

Will do, we aren't on a tight schedule, at least I'm not - So just let us know when you're ready and we can get going :)

Never heard of it either... let's see if there's a demo :D

There is :)

Shows as $23.79 now :(

$10 sure was tempting...

it's 13.59 now, still pretty good deal, definitely worth it.

left 4 dead 2 seems tempting, but i didn't like the first one... and whenever i do have time for video games/online FPS i still rock bad company 2.

I want to get L4D2. Just looking for three people so I can get it for ?5.10 from a four pack.

Opffh, if I would've known others would have gone in on the 4-pack, I'd have jumped in with you.. but I went ahead and bought the single version an hour ago :(

I just got the THQ complete pack. 20 games for ?26, saving me ?207.81

Well worth it I think seeing as it's got the full Company of Heroes set + so much more.

I also got the Audio Surf + Beat Hazard due to the recommendations in this thread. For that price I can't go wrong. Thanks you guys/girls