Huge Steam Sale going on RIGHT now.

Glad I decided to remove GTA4 Episodes from my cart yesterday! Another price drop ftw :heart:

+1

I was glad I didn't buy it yesterday.

Anyone else that uses the ? (not ? or $) store report if they can access? Been down for over 2 hours for me now.

I can't access it. It's timing out... :(

Is this sale until July 4th for all games? I see some games there that are of interest to me but I won't be getting any money until after the 1st.

Lots of games are on sale for the whole duration, but there is also special lowered prices each day that only last 24hrs, then they change to something else.

i.e GTA4 Episodes was £15 yesterday in the sale, but today it's one of the highlighted games and is only £10 for the next 24hrs.

One of my friends is royally ****ed. For some reason it wouldn't accept his debit card OR paypal (And he knows for definite they work on other sites)

He was there trying to purchase around 8 games for ?30?

He kept re-trying about 13 times to complete the order in the 15min window he had left but it didn't work

Then total went up to ?89 - He missed out big time :(

Is this sale until July 4th for all games? I see some games there that are of interest to me but I won't be getting any money until after the 1st.

The sale goes until the 4th.

There are games and bundles that are on sale until the 4th. This is the main sale. Not all games are on sale though.

There are also the deals of the day, seen on the main steam page under the countdown timer. Some of these game may also be on the main sale but even cheaper during the deal of the day.

For example, a game may be on sale for 50% off during the main sale until july 4th, but today it may be 80% for 24 hours, so you can get it even cheaper.

I ended up getting a few games as the price was far too tempting.. and already wasted away four hours on Plants vs Zombies.

Might have to snag a few more now too :D

One of my friends is royally ****ed. For some reason it wouldn't accept his debit card OR paypal (And he knows for definite they work on other sites)

He was there trying to purchase around 8 games for ?30?

He kept re-trying about 13 times to complete the order in the 15min window he had left but it didn't work

Then total went up to ?89 - He missed out big time :(

I had that issue back at Christmas but thankfully it went through in the end. Sucks for your mate though

Man.. Serious Sam HD 1 & 2 for 7.50$.

That.. I'm actually going to jump on.

Must be different offers in the US than over here in the UK, those games are ?8.03 and ?12.05 respectively :(

Man, tempted to get the Valve pack for my fiancee. She's been looking for something new to play. (and likes FPS games amazingly)

These deals are always so tempting. :p

Missed out on Trine offer because the stupid Steam payment system wasn't working :angry:

Picked up Assassin's Creed II for ?20 though.

But the Complete Edition just came out like last week for ?17 :/