[WC2010] Round of 16 - Germany vs. England (Match 51)

Who will win game 51?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Germany or England?

2. 2. How many goals will Germany score?

3. 3. How many goals will England score?

Yes, but there's a slight difference in the amount of technology available these days.

If Hawk-Eye can detect a tennis ball's location to 1mm accuracy, then surely something to detect if a ball is actually past the line is feasible.

Surely you wouldn't even need something as complicated as HawkEye?

A chip in the ball, and a sensor on the posts would surely be as accurate, and much faster to alert the referee?

Yes, but there's a slight difference in the amount of technology available these days.

If Hawk-Eye can detect a tennis ball's location to 1mm accuracy, then surely something to detect if a ball is actually past the line is feasible.

FIFA keeps refusing to use any kind of technology in football.

FIFA keep refusing to use this technology because that fat idiot Sep Blatter has stated that it will ruin the state of the game and plus they will have 'financial' issues with implementing it.

FIFA keeps refusing to use any kind of technology in football.

FIFA sucks i dont know why you guys support them or rather i dont know why teams support their rules.

FIFA keep refusing to use this technology because that fat idiot Sep Blatter has stated that it will ruin the state of the game and plus they will have 'financial' issues with implementing it.

For **** sake, you can easily tell from a replay -.-'

yeh Rooney's game is not on from the start of the WC....he needs to be substituted...he's not delivering.

Putting in all the tech will make the game quite boring. The drama is part of the game. Anyway there still is the second half and anything is possible.

Thats B.S i think all the teams in the world would chip in on cost to better improve the game. If it ment them winning or losing a game i think they would gladly give some money.

There will be absolute uproar if we lose because of this. It's 2010 for goodness sake. This shouldn't happen.

and this is why i hate football. The only sport that doesn't use tech to make a game fair. FIFA need to pull their finders out and sort out this sport.

Before you moan about the Germans. Even the guys in the german television all share the opinion that this wasn't fair. now on to the second half.

Nobody is moaning at the freakin' Germans, it's FIFA and the refs.

Before you moan about the Germans. Even the guys in the german television all share the opinion that this wasn't fair. now on to the second half.

No reason why the Germany keeper couldn't have gone up to the ref and said it was a goal.

I know its football, so no one does that, but players do things like that in other sports like Snooker.