[WC2010] Round of 16 - Germany vs. England (Match 51)

Who will win game 51?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Germany or England?

2. 2. How many goals will Germany score?

3. 3. How many goals will England score?

Looks like another 4 year depression.

Only good thing about that is most of these chancers will be nowhere near the England team as most of them will retire (with any luck).

Should have seen the warning signs in the first two matches, England just aren't good enough. We've been completely outclassed. :no:

England didn't play as a team. Their coach must take responsibility for letting 11 players run around like headless chickens without any sort of gameplan IMO.

England finally played as a team, a bit before it became 3-1, but it is a little too late.

I am glad that Germany won/is winning. Looking at the England fans on tv is hilarious. :laugh:

At least the english press have their scape goat, the linesman.

Thank Christ i don't read them saying that the English press are always looking to slag someone off.

LMAO at the Australians taking the **** outta england, well you lost 4 - 0 anyway :)

with a formation that no one could comprehend. Australia's real team was against Ghana and Serbia.

I personally have no idea what the coach was thinking at the time. Oh well, it's the past.

LMAO at the Australians taking the **** outta england, well you lost 4 - 0 anyway :)

Yeah but you see, I don't give a **** about the Australian side - they're a bunch of **** ***** who are crap and can't play.

There's only three mentionable names on the English side, Rooney, Lampard and Gerrard. That's it, everyone else is a scrub.

What has Rooney done thats memorable? I keep forgetting......

During the entire World Cup England have played so bad its unbelievable, we deserved to go out well before this game, we can't defend... simple! Good riddance to such a bad team at least the embarrassment will end now.

During the entire World Cup England have played so bad its unbelievable, we deserved to go out well before this game, we can't defend... simple! Good riddance to such a bad team at least the embarrassment will end now.

+1

This has to be the worst England team for a long while.

However Aus only had 10 men.

I hope Germany go on to win it now.

Rooney shouldnt be allowed back on the english team hes a flop when it comes to national teams

Right, you have to understand that he's still young and its massive pressure for your country to expect you to carry the entire team.

England played 25 minutes in this WC. You can't expect more than a harsh loss with that. FIFA really need to bring tech in the game, now they can not ignore it anymore. Not at this level.

I was in Germeny earlier this afternoon, I didn't see much supporter, though it is very hot today and it was lunch time. Anyway, I was ruling for Germany since we (France) got out, cause they got some wonderful players (Mueller, Ozil (to Barcelona this summer?), Schweinsteiger, Podolski) and they always play like a team. And since Ballack the black cat is out they can finally win a final. :D

Right, you have to understand that he's still young and its massive pressure for your country to expect you to carry the entire team.

He is out of form, like Lampard who did pretty bad too.