[WC2010] Round of 16 - Germany vs. England (Match 51)

Who will win game 51?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

SkyDX

Putting in all the tech will make the game quite boring. The drama is part of the game. Anyway there still is the second half and anything is possible.

This!

Darth Laidher

The drama should come from the players not the refs sh*t decisions. It wouldn't make it boring it would settle the score and make it right.

Austen Boshtin

Get it on the ****ing deck

c3ntury

No reason why the Germany keeper couldn't have gone up to the ref and said it was a goal.

I know its football, so no one does that, but players do things like that in other sports like Snooker.

This!

Is a pile of bs?

Damo R.

****s sake

gian

WOW LAMPARD

Billus

I don't think the German goalkeeper saw the ball go in, he was facing the ground at the time.

SkyDX

Well I can understand England supporters are quite mad and yes it was unfair. But should we really put technology in anything and everything just because it makes stuff easier in favor of human actions and flaws? I can assure you I would argument the same way if the same situation had happened in the english goal.

.Kompressor

wow off the top bar emgland.....close....they are playing better now under pressure

Argote

No reason why the Germany keeper couldn't have gone up to the ref and said it was a goal.

I know its football, so no one does that, but players do things like that in other sports like Snooker.

He would get lynched in Germany if he did that?

Darth Laidher

Well I can understand England supporters are quite mad and yes it was unfair. But should we really put technology in anything and everything just because it makes stuff easier in favor of human actions and flaws? I can assure you I would argument the same way if the same situation had happened in the english goal.

Yes we should, i want england to lose and but i still want a fair game. In american sports replay is used and used well.

Argote

I don't think the German goalkeeper saw the ball go in, he was facing the ground at the time.

That's true.

Darth Laidher

and the time used to look at a replay could be added on, no big deal.

Damo R.

Defoe! so close!

lemonbear

England need to keep blasting forward otherwise Germany are going to bomb them like its 1941-2

Damo R.

Cole for Milner!

mikebiacsi

Lets see what Cole can do...

ZakO

Game Over (again).

Damo R.

3-1 game over!

Mathachew

Gooooooooooal! Well played

derkim

goooooall :)

mikebiacsi

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

.Kompressor

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!! 3 - 1 nice shot

Julius Caro

If you're a goalkeeper and you have the ball BEHIND your back, I think you know something is going on

Darth Laidher

Its over now.