Missouri boy, 12, charged with murder of parents

But yet you don't like British troops in Iraq and Afghanistan? Hmmm ok, one would think if you didn't like the idea of the war you wouldn't want to join up...

I dont like the reasons they went to war and i dont like the fact that British lives are being lost for oil, but i have no qualms with doing my bit for my country and the lads i might have been fighting with if i were able to join the army.

Don't hate, America is far greater than whatever country you crawled out of. Hammon doesn't live in America so therefore doesn't get an opinion, at least an opinion anyone cares to hear. I have no rebuttle for him because everything he says is out of pure ignorance. He doesn't live here so he only has information on what others have fed him, sad.

Actually, yes, he does have an opinion. Everyone has an opinion. It's people like you who are afflicted by a terrible combination of fear, hatred, cowardice and ignorance who try to shut people up when you realize you're wrong. It's people like you who resort to trying their best to shout louder than the other guy when they realize they do not and cannot make sense.

Nope im a working class idiot with hardly any qualifications to my name :)

Well I am a 19 year Army veteran with more time in Afghanistan and Iraq then I would like to admit. Because of that I will defend the rights of America to the death, whether on the battlefield or the internet :)

Actually, yes, he does have an opinion. Everyone has an opinion. It's people like you who are afflicted by a terrible combination of fear, hatred, and ignorance who try to shut people up when you realize you're wrong. It's people like you who resort to trying their best to shout louder than the other guy when they realize they do not and cannot make sense.

Or maybe its people like me who just like to stir the pot and push buttons until people get their feelings hurt, thanks for the laugh, clown.

Thats funny because those French mirage jets and French troops in Afghanistan/Iraq say otherwise.

bottom line is the United States didn't force your country to do anything.Your country decided for its self. If the United States determined the actions of your country then id hope they'd get rid of that god awful healthcare you all have. The waiting list is huge for a kidney transplant I bet.

Or maybe its people like me who just like to stir the pot and push buttons until people get their feelings hurt, thanks for the laugh, clown.

Thanks for confirming what we all already knew: that when you come to the sad realization that you never had a valid argument in the first place, the best that your level of intellect and maturity allows you to do is resort to aggressive bullying and name-calling.

I never said they did, but if it werent for the rest of your "allies" you would have been dominated in WW2, to say that America saved the world on its own is ignorant. What i dont like is the thousands of british lives being wasted in Iraq and Afghanistan because your halfwit of a president dragged the UK into the middle east for oil.

Russia didn't come to the rescue either, Russia was invaded just like the rest of Europe. America joined the war after Pearl Harbor yes, and fought the Nazis and the Japanese at the same time with no help from Europe against the Japs. We could have just fought them and left Europe to Germany, but we didn't. We would have finished off the Japanese before the Nazis finished Great Britain. At that point it probably would have been a stalemate, America definitely wouldn't have been dominated.

You're right about Bush dragging everyone into Iraq, that was his own conquest to finish what his daddy did, but what's done is done.

As far as all the gun control discussion goes, if you don't live in America then why do you care? If the government ever tried to take away the second ammendment there would be a civil war in America and I don't think it would last very long. Most of the military is pro-gun and if Obama or any future president (or congress) tried something like that, they wouldn't have an Army to back them up.

Well I am a 19 year Army veteran with more time in Afghanistan and Iraq then I would like to admit. Because of that I will defend the rights of America to the death, whether on the battlefield or the internet :)

Thanks for your service to your country and every country of the free world, i have massive amounts of respect for any armed forces, stay safe. (this isnt sarcasm)

Thanks for confirming what we all already knew: that when you come to the sad realization that you never had a valid argument in the first place, the best that your level of intellect and maturity allows you to do is resort to aggressive bullying and name-calling.

My argument is very valid and the main argument used to maintain Americans right to bear arms. Whenever the bleeding hearts (you) come out of the woodwork with banning guns the same argument ensues and they lose and they go away, so please go away. You are clueless and irrelevant, joke.

bottom line is the United States didn't force your country to do anything.Your country decided for its self. If the United States determined the actions of your country then id hope they'd get rid of that god awful healthcare you all have. The waiting list is huge for a kidney transplant I bet.

actually you might want to learn about allies and treaties, yes they do have to be there. even if its only 100 troops, they still have to be there.

My argument is very valid and the main argument used to maintain Americans right to bear arms. Whenever the bleeding hearts (you) come out of the woodwork with banning guns the same argument ensues and they lose and they go away, so please go away. You are clueless and irrelevant, joke.

I notice that you never replied to my question. How many people were killed in the Chinese knife attacks vs American school shootings?

Guns don't kill people, people do? Gee, that makes sense. See, it's the same reason people are allowed to stockpile grenades, military-grade automatic firearms, and biological weapons.

Oh, wait...

Thanks for your service to your country and every country of the free world, i have massive amounts of respect for any armed forces, stay safe. (this isnt sarcasm)

Thank you, and like I said I take certain things personally and will defend them, freedoms being one of them. What might seem irrelevant to some may not be irrelevant to others. The right to bear arms has been an American freedom since its inception. When it is threaten many take it to heart and will defend it. It may seem like a minuscule freedom but it is still a freedom non the less. For every argument for gun rights there is one against it, it is an argument no one can win, but that does not dismiss the inherent right Americans have to it.

I notice that you never replied to my question. How many people were killed in the Chinese knife attacks vs American school shootings?

Guns don't kill people, people do? Gee, that makes sense. See, it's the same reason people are allowed to stockpile grenades, military-grade automatic firearms, and biological weapons.

Oh, wait...

Considering allot of what goes on in China rarely makes it into the international light that question can not be answered. Bottom line is it is human nature to kill and to go to war, humans will defend with violence what they feel is theirs. Those that do not are called victims, im sure you are familiar with that term. Take away guns and people will kill by other means, people have been killing long before guns where ever invented so your argument has no merit. Continue to be the victim and I will continue not.

We should ban guns and all carry swords. At least with swords superior training will prevail against some chav attacking you with a stainless steel katana. Any fool can squeeze a trigger. In early Victorian London, Gentlemen wielding swords were rarely attacked by other sword wielding riff raff because said riff raff knew that the Gentlemen were highly trained.

Don't really have a problem with carrying an instrument of death to increase the epeen, men will be men - it's the fact said instrument of death is easily usable by a 12 year old.

We should ban guns and all carry swords. At least with swords superior training will prevail against some chav attacking you with a stainless steel katana. Any fool can squeeze a trigger. In early Victorian London, Gentlemen wielding swords were rarely attacked by other sword wielding riff raff because said riff raff knew that the Gentlemen were highly trained.

Don't really have a problem with carrying an instrument of death to increase the epeen, men will be men - it's the fact said instrument of death is easily usable by a 12 year old.

That would be cool, Do i get an armored horse too! lol.

Considering allot of what goes on in China rarely makes it into the international light that question can not be answered.

Incorrect. You are afraid to answer that question because the answer does not show your propaganda in the positive light that you want it to be. A quick Google search would've told you the answer.

Take away guns and people will kill by other means, people have been killing long before guns where ever invented so your argument is illogical.

Gee, people will kill each other, so let's make it easier for them by supplying them with guns! That sounds like a very convincing argument. So why not grenades, automatic firearms, or biological weapons? Why not uphold the freedom for individuals to own radioactive nukes, or rocket missiles?

The sad thing is that the bleeding hearts are so caught up with gun control I have yet to see anyone question what was so bad in this boy's life to cause him to kill his parents. I have a twelve year old and can not even fathom what must have been going on.

Incorrect. You are afraid to answer that question because the answer does not show your propaganda in the positive light that you want it to be. A quick Google search would've told you the answer.

Wow, slow are we? Considering China doesn't report anything that will put them in a negative light, anything you Google needs to be taken with a grain of salt, maybe if you crawled out from behind your computer and got out more you may understand this. The point is if someone wants you dead then you are dead, guns or no guns but since you obviously can only form an opinion based on what you read on the internet I wouldn't expect you to understand, laugh, put your head back in the sand where it belongs before you hurt someone or yourself. Maybe we need to ban thought, only people that can pass a test are allowed to have one.

Gee, people will kill each other, so let's make it easier for them by supplying them with guns! That sounds like a very convincing argument. So why not grenades, automatic firearms, or biological weapons? Why not uphold the freedom for individuals to own radioactive nukes, or rocket missiles?

Ahhhhh, there the bleeding heart is, when your argument makes no sense resort to exaggeration and stupidity, good work, bleeding hearts from around the world thank you, DA. It is people like you that kills any chance of ever getting guns banned, when you speak the people of intelligence tune you out, which I am doing now since I lose brain cells every time I read what you write.

Wow, slow are we? Considering China doesn't report anything that will put them in a negative light, anything you Google needs to be taken with a grain of salt, maybe if you crawled out from behind your computer and got out more you may understand this.

They reported the stabbing incidents, which was how you found about them in the first place. And how it's been happening several times over the past few months, which pretty much puts them in a negative light. And yes, the victim count is available as well, if you'd care to look. But I guess you're scared of the truth.

The point is if someone wants you dead then you are dead, guns or no guns but since you obviously can only form an opinion based on what you read on the internet I wouldn't expect you to understand, laugh.

So your government supports making it easier for its citizens to kill each other by supplying them with weapons that even 12-year-olds can use to murder full-grown adults with little effort? Why outlaw murder at all, then? Maybe your government should assign scoring points for how many people you frag, and turn it into a free-for-all.

Ahhhhh, there the bleeding heart is, when your argument makes no sense resort to exaggeration and stupidity, good work, bleeding hearts from around the world thank you, DA. It is people like you that kills any chance of ever getting guns banned, when you speak the people of intelligence tune you out, which I am doing now since I lose brain cells every time I read what you write.

Again, thanks for confirming it all for us. When you're unable to refute an argument, you resort to Neanderthal-like bullying and insulting.

I'm curious to know why you use the term "bleeding heart" as though it were some kind of insult. In your mind, does being a heartless douchebag make you hella cool?

So you would rather take a human life than lose a few hundred dollars worth of possessions?

Guess that says more about you than it does me.

So you would rather take a human life than lose a few hundred dollars worth of possessions?

Guess that says more about you than it does me.

I would. Don't worry, there's plenty of people on the planet.

You let bad people trample all over you?

In my opinion the only people who should have access to guns are those who needs it for their profession (Army, Police, and in some instances Farmers for example).

I struggle to understand why supporters of guns are so. What could you possibly want from a gun except from protecting yourself from other guns? Am I overlooking something?

No but i wouldnt just kill someone just because he wants to steal my stuff.

Sweet,What part of the UK you live in, well actually whats ur actual street address.Next time im over i'll be sure to stop by and take a few things :D

In my opinion the only people who should have access to guns are those who needs it for their profession (Army, Police, and in some instances Farmers for example).

I struggle to understand why supporters of guns are so. What could you possibly want from a gun except from protecting yourself from other guns? Am I overlooking something?

Yeah,your missing the fact that maybe people like to hunt for their food,maybe they just like to go out to the target range and shoot off a few rounds and maybe they like to collect them.