Barclays Premier League Season 2010/2011

334 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take the title this year?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham
    • Blackburn
    • Blackpool
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle
    • Stoke
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham
    • West Bromwich
    • West Ham
    • Wigan
    • Wolverhampton
  2. 2. Who's getting relegated?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham
    • Blackburn
    • Blackpool
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle
    • Stoke
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham
    • West Bromwich
    • West Ham
    • Wigan
    • Wolverhampton
  3. 3. Who will take the scoring title?

• Drogba (Chelsea)
    • Rooney (Manchester United)
    • Bent (Sunderland)
    • Tevez (Manchester City)
    • Lampard (Chelsea)
    • Dafoe (Tottenham)
    • Torres (Liverpool)
    • Fabregas (Arsenal)
    • Adebayor (Manchester City)
    • Agbonlahor (Aston Villa)
    • Saha (Everton)
    • Berbatov (Manchester United)
    • Malouda (Chelsea)
    • Anelka (Chelsea)
    • Bellamy (Manchester City)
    • Carew (Aston Villa)
    • Carlton Cole (West Ham)
    • Arshavin (Arsenal)
    • Jerome (Birmingham)
    • Other!

Time is needed to turn our performances around, it's not going to happen overnight.

they had an ex liverpool player on talk sport earlier saying that Liverpool might need to rebuild by selling big players and start again...I tend to agree

they had an ex liverpool player on talk sport earlier saying that Liverpool might need to rebuild by selling big players and start again...I tend to agree

Possibly so, yes. Problem is, I don't feel that there is much money's worth in our potential sale candidates to garner enough money to build a better team, a cash injection is needed badly.

Possibly so, yes. Problem is, I don't feel that there is much money's worth in our potential sale candidates to garner enough money to build a better team, a cash injection is needed badly.

you could possibly get around 20m for Torres...but his value is dropping and 20m for Gerrard but yeah cash is needed

you could possibly get around 20m for Torres...but his value is dropping and 20m for Gerrard but yeah cash is needed

Selling those players wouldn't really be a great idea, they are our star assets.

Thanks for the 6 easy points ;) haha

they should make a movie based on you guys and ian holloway. unreal story, now give us Charlie Adam :devil:

i'll be in liverpool in about six weeks to watch a match. they sell those guys before i get there murder from a tourist will ensue...

they should make a movie based on you guys and ian holloway. unreal story, now give us Charlie Adam :devil:

i'll be in liverpool in about six weeks to watch a match. they sell those guys before i get there murder from a tourist will ensue...

We'll let him go at the end of the season, i think most Blackpool fans have come to terms that he will eventually leave. Just hope he does the right thing for the club and stay for the rest of the season and then go if he really wants to.

Calm down lads. Everything will be fine; The King has returned and in a few months everything will be dandy (well, better than it was under Hodgson!).

can I have some of that optimism you have? :p

Martin O'Neil is replacing Avram Grant! :D

You jammy bunch of gits. I'm actually suprised - I thought when he returned to football, it'd be in a Top 6 club - say a Liverpool for example.

Vidic is teh man! He was oustanding, by far the best of the game. Him alone has annihilated almost every Totenham chances.

he is starting to get back into form. i remember watching the utd rangers game a month back and he was very rusty.

Still rate him as one of the best cb's in the world.

Martin O'Neill has ruled himself out of the running to become West Ham's new manager, BBC Sport understands. :(

The former Aston Villa and Celtic boss looked set to replace Avram Grant at Upton Park this week.

But BBC 5 live's Pat Murphy said: "The way I read it is that it has all been too hurried for him.

"Martin O'Neill has never been the sort of manager to rush into decisions. He's always had a measured attitude towards his next move. He's very rational."

It has also been suggested that the Northern Irishman, 58, was angered by the way in which news of his likely arrival at the club was leaked to the media on Saturday ahead of West Ham's match against Arsenal.

Reports stated that the home game against the Gunners would be Grant's last fixture in charge, and he seemed to be saying his goodbyes on the pitch after the 3-0 defeat.