Barclays Premier League Season 2010/2011

334 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take the title this year?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham
    • Blackburn
    • Blackpool
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle
    • Stoke
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham
    • West Bromwich
    • West Ham
    • Wigan
    • Wolverhampton
  2. 2. Who's getting relegated?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham
    • Blackburn
    • Blackpool
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle
    • Stoke
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham
    • West Bromwich
    • West Ham
    • Wigan
    • Wolverhampton
  3. 3. Who will take the scoring title?

• Drogba (Chelsea)
    • Rooney (Manchester United)
    • Bent (Sunderland)
    • Tevez (Manchester City)
    • Lampard (Chelsea)
    • Dafoe (Tottenham)
    • Torres (Liverpool)
    • Fabregas (Arsenal)
    • Adebayor (Manchester City)
    • Agbonlahor (Aston Villa)
    • Saha (Everton)
    • Berbatov (Manchester United)
    • Malouda (Chelsea)
    • Anelka (Chelsea)
    • Bellamy (Manchester City)
    • Carew (Aston Villa)
    • Carlton Cole (West Ham)
    • Arshavin (Arsenal)
    • Jerome (Birmingham)
    • Other!

it's not about nationality, it's about playing in holland and coming to the epl and how well they did

yeah still he's south american...south americans have done well in Holland...its an easy league and as ynnoj has said Alves...a clear example.

Vital Arsenal win in title race against Man Utd and their referees.. is the consensus amongst Arsenal fans..

Arsenal fans are stupid then if that is the consensus.

I'm sure everyone will forget the Nani penalty from last night ever happened despite the outrage of the one against Blackpool that was less clearcut.

How many penalties have Arsenal been awarded this season again?

Yeah thought so.

Huge statement of intent from Anelka. Don't remember a Chelsea player playing as good since Essien vs Barcelona.

Isn't it time for Arsenal to bottle it? Seeing them turn a game around in February gets me somewhat worried.

We do well all year around for the past few seasons and then injuries happen and all the hardwork goes down the pipe.. hopefully not this year.. Nasri will miss the first Barca game but will be available for the return leg.. RvP and Cesc are looking business and our two wing backers have started to gain form at the business end of the season.. things are looking good so far for the best club in London..

Just when I say this... :cry:

Manager Arsene Wenger told the club's official website: "Song cannot walk. I don't know what he has got.

"He was kicked, I think it was by Koscielny, he knocks out everybody in our team!

"So we have to see how he responds to that in the next days, but he cannot walk at the moment."

He added: "For Nasri, the scan shows a hamstring strain. (He will be out for) 21 days."

And Walcott has hurt his ankle too.. hopefully not too badly..

We do well all year around for the past few seasons and then injuries happen and all the hardwork goes down the pipe.. hopefully not this year.. Nasri will miss the first Barca game but will be available for the return leg.. RvP and Cesc are looking business and our two wing backers have started to gain form at the business end of the season.. things are looking good so far for the best club in London..

nice little comment there :rofl:

Neville announces retirement

Gary Neville will retire from football after 20 years playing at Manchester United.

Gary signed for United in July 1991 and was part of the famous Class of ’92 that won the FA Youth Cup in 1992. He then became a first-team regular alongside his teammates from that side, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt, his brother Philip and David Beckham.

In his time at Old Trafford, Gary has played 602 games, scoring seven goals. He has won the Champions League, eight Premier League trophies, three FA Cups, two League Cups, the Intercontinental Cup and FIFA Club World Cup. He became United club captain in 2005.

Gary won 85 caps for England between 1995 and 2007, playing in two World Cups (1998 and 2006) and three European Championships (1996, 2000 and 2004).

Man Utd Site

Good result for the reds. Suarez seemed like he'd been playing for us all season, sloted right in.

Fernando who? Haha :laugh:

Not going to miss Neville but you can't deny he's an absolute legend for ManUnited.

Not going to miss him at all.. he was prob the most overrated player in football history.. legend? You must be joking.. I respect Scholes and Giggs for what they have achieved but Neville? Plz.. I'm sorry he's leaving so soon as they could have conceded more goals with him at the back..

Not going to miss him at all.. he was prob the most overrated player in football history.. legend? You must be joking.. I respect Scholes and Giggs for what they have achieved but Neville? Plz.. I'm sorry he's leaving so soon as they could have conceded more goals with him at the back..

LOL I love opinions :D

.. legend? You must be joking.. I respect Scholes and Giggs for what they have achieved but Neville? Plz.. I'm sorry he's leaving so soon as they could have conceded more goals with him at the back..

Legend is an overused word but it doesn't give him enough credit. Childhood ManU fan who went on to win everything with them and played for nearly 20 years. If that's not enough to be considered a club legend only Maldini could claim to be one.

Anyway, here's the most balanced view you're going to read about Torres' move. Much more thought provoking than all the name calling you'll hear from Livepool fans or the wind ups from Chelsea fans.

"Important news re: Andy Carroll. His name on the back of his new No9 shirt will now just read "roll" as since he's been in Liverpool he's had his "car" knicked"

:rofl: :shifty: :rofl:

decent article, one of the things i decided to look at was how they sold xabi alonso..... and that is probably one of the biggest **** ups this club has ever made.... in recent history. That still hurts the club, more than probably this ever will.

Also without looking at the numbers, Liverpool essentially traded torres and babel for suarez and carrol which in all honesty isnt a bad trade.

edit: meirles is starting to come into form but its been about 2-3 years now.

"Important news re: Andy Carroll. His name on the back of his new No9 shirt will now just read "roll" as since he's been in Liverpool he's had his "car" knicked"

God dammit..

gzAPs.jpg

:shifty: