x-byte

If you prefer nothing on the screen, than you won't find that in BC2.

I guess you haven't played it.... There is a hardcore mode, a real one.

+Audioboxer

I dunno.. MW2 story was epic.. but Multiplayer is just frustrating.. decisions..

blink.gif

x-byte

He probably mean the set pieces. Which I can agree on. The story itself was fragmented and a mess.

Spookie

He probably mean the set pieces.

They were fairly dull though.

Massiveterra

The Bad Company 2 expansion pack will be my alternative this fall to both COD and MOH

Hedon

I guess you haven't played it.... There is a hardcore mode, a real one.

I have it, own it, play it. Hardcore mode still has stuff on the screen. At least on the Xbox 360 version it does.

rajputwarrior

call of duty popular? :o :o :o :o

x-byte

I have it, own it, play it. Hardcore mode still has stuff on the screen. At least on the Xbox 360 version it does.

You know what I mean.
SimplySchizo

Regardless of a rocky MP, no doubt I'll be getting MoH over this.?

I'm not buying another CoD unless it's $19.99

Brad.

I'll be buying it, found Waw MP very enjoyable.

Me too, I'm hoping that the supermarkets have it on release day very cheap! Got MW2 for ?26 last year on launch day.

Hedon

You know what I mean.

Actually I don't. MW2 has stuff removed from the screen as well.

Stingray

I dunno.. MW2 story was epic.. but Multiplayer is just frustrating.. decisions..

You must learn how to play then. :whistle:

The single player bored the hell out of me. Multiplayer is where it´s at.

treemonster

out of curiosity, what was offered with the preorder? some kind of beta i assume? that's why preorders are so huge if so.

Knightwolf20024

out of curiosity, what was offered with the preorder? some kind of beta i assume? that's why preorders are so huge if so.

nothing as far as im aware.

acnpt

Nothing.

I'm thinking pre-orders are so high, because MOH looks a bit ****, and that does come with entry to BF3 beta (on Play.com).

I'll probably end up buying both :laugh:

treemonster

Nothing.

I'm thinking pre-orders are so high, because MOH looks a bit ****, and that does come with entry to BF3 beta (on Play.com).

I'll probably end up buying both :laugh:

that's exactly the one i was thinking of actually :p

my bad.

Livin in a box

I wish there would be Call of Duty betas because then, surely, the amount of bugs and glitches at launch would be far less. Must be something to do with Activision if 2 developers won't make a beta.

andrew_f

Meh, I haven't liked the previous couple in the series and nothing compels me about this one. It's just being milked to death like Guitar Hero.

James Riske

I would buy another CoD game but only if it has dedicated servers, I loved all the CoD games up to W@W (IMO W@W was the best of the series) but I wouldn't touch MW2 with a ten foot pole.

idk_

I like to think that pre-orders are higher than MW2 because there are ded servers so more PC gamers are actually wanting to play it (I never bought MW2 - only played mp for about an hour total).

Livin in a box

I would buy another CoD game but only if it has dedicated servers, I loved all the CoD games up to W@W (IMO W@W was the best of the series) but I wouldn't touch MW2 with a ten foot pole.

Yeah there are dedicated servers for Black Ops, it was one of the first things Treyarch announced along with the games.

It would be good too if there were dedicated servers on consoles too, although they might be minefields for hackers Treyarch should try and keep on guard to prevent it. Metal Gear Online did it and I really like it- choose what mode to play with people of a certain level with already determined maps.

Ayepecks

A Call of Duty game is popular? No. Wai.

:laugh:

MadDoggyca

Dedicated Server is were its all at.. Im in...I all for the tatical Servers

Rules.

HardCore Mode Only

No Bunny Hopping

No Dolphin Diving

NO exsplosives (RPG/Frags/noob tubing)

No Runing (disabled)

No walking (have to move in prone)

NO marty

NO Last Stand

Have to use scoop

any one thats played W@W and COD 4 MW on These Tatical Servers know what I mean when I say only the skill player show here.,

you also never ever serr 12 year old or under taking smack and BS.. in fact u never see kids ever on these servers..

Spookie

Rules.

HardCore Mode Only

No Bunny Hopping

No Dolphin Diving

NO exsplosives (RPG/Frags/noob tubing)

No Runing (disabled)

No walking (have to move in prone)

NO marty

NO Last Stand

Have to use scoop

and no fun?

MadDoggyca

and no fun?

there a lot of fun.. and u jsut dont get randomly Tubed by noobs.. so its more skill too

by Im betting your a kid with no skill, so Jumping well shooting or lying Down real quick well shotting is more your style. Or possible running with dual g18s without having to aim is what u consider to be assming...

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Steven P.
      Xbox Deals with Gold feature Need for Speed Payback, Darksiders, and more
      by Steven Parker

Every week, Microsoft and select publishers discount a number of titles for weekly Deals with Gold, Spotlight, and Publisher sales. This week, games from A Plague Tale, Need for Speed Payback, Darksiders and other franchises are available for substantially less.

Below, you'll find the Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 games with their respective discounts. Xbox Live Gold members receive additional discounts on a number of titles through the paid subscription which is denoted with an asterisk.

Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One
      Xbox 360
      Many of the Xbox 360 games appear to be backward compatible so you'll be able to play them on your Xbox One and the Xbox Series X|S. Microsoft also included a bunch of Xbox One backward compatible titles so that they can be enjoyed on the Xbox Series X|S consoles.

Which titles are you interested in? Did you pick any up? Let us know in the comments below.

• By anmol112
      Cyberpunk 2077 gets its first major patch, brings stability improvements and bug fixes
      by Anmol Mehrotra

CD Projekt Red (CDPR) has released the first major patch for Cyberpunk 2077. The new update brings the version to 1.1 and fixes a lot of issues. In a tweet, CDPR noted that this update “lays the groundwork” for future patches. Here is the full changelog for the update:

Apart from these, CDPR is also rolling out the following PC-specific changes including a fix for startup crashes on Nvidia GPUs. Here is the full changelog for the update:

Lastly, the update also brings fixes for PlayStation, Stadia, and Xbox specific issues. You can check the changelog for those below:

The new update is rolling out to PCs, PlayStation, Stadia, and Xbox users right now. Last week, CDPR shared the roadmap for Cyberpunk 2077 that included the details of the upcoming patches as well as a free DLC and a free upgrade for next-gen consoles.

• By Rich Woods
      Xbox Games with Gold for February include Gears 5 and more
      by Rich Woods

Today, Microsoft announced the Games with Gold that Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers will be able to claim for free during the month of February. Typically, this includes two Xbox One games and two Xbox 360 games that are playable via the Backward Compatibility program. This month, however, there are five free games, one of which is optimized for Xbox Series X|S, and that game is a big title: Gears 5.

Here's the full list:

Gears 5 (Xbox One, Optimized for Xbox Series X|S, February 1 -28)

Resident Evil (Xbox One, February 1 - 28)

Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition (Xbox One, February 16 - March 15)

Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (Xbox, February 1 - 15)

Lost Planet 2 (Xbox 360, February 16 - 28)

As usual, it's also not too late to claim some of this month's Games with Gold. You can still claim Little Nightmares (Xbox One) and Breakdown (Xbox) until the end of the month, and Dead Rising (Xbox One) until February 15.

• By Namerah S
      Team Ninja details features of Nioh 2 Complete Edition for PC
      by Namerah Saud Fatmi

Team Ninja launched the action RPG Nioh sequel titled Nioh 2 for the last-gen PlayStation 4 console last year. Two months ago, the video game developer revealed that Nioh 2 would be leaving PlayStation exclusivity by announcing Nioh 2 Complete Edition. The PC version is set to arrive early next month.

Today the game's makers revealed more information about the upcoming PC game on Twitter. Publisher Koei Tecmo shared further details about the features of the upcoming Nioh 2 Complete Edition. A new game trailer highlighting the PC features has also been released.

As per today's announcements, Nioh 2 on PC will support 4K Ultra HD, ultra-wide screens, HDR and a 144Hz screen refresh rate. The game's makers have added complete customizability for mice and keyboards and the game is touted to run at 60fps or 120fps consistently, depending on whether the PC specs are compatible of course.

Nioh 2 Complete Edition for the PC platform is due out February 5, 2021, exclusively on Steam. Pre-orders are currently open and can be placed on Valve's dedicated game store. As a launch promotion, those who buy the Nioh sequel within the initial three weeks after the PC release will get two bonus in-game items, the Sohaya Deserter Garb and Ornate Gold Armour.

• By Copernic
      Universal Media Server 10.0.0
      by Razvan Serea

Universal Media Server is a DLNA-compliant UPnP Media Server. UMS was started by SubJunk, an official developer of PMS, in order to ensure greater stability and file-compatibility. The program streams or transcodes many different media formats with little or no configuration. It is powered by MEncoder, FFmpeg, tsMuxeR, AviSynth, MediaInfo and more, which combine to offer support for a wide range of media formats. Because it is written in Java, Universal Media Server supports all major operating systems, with versions for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.

To see a comparison of popular media servers, click here.

Universal Media Server 10.0.0 - 2021-01-12 - Changes since 10.0.0-a1:

General

Retry media lookups that failed due to transient errors Fixed automatic file watching Renderers

Improved support for Sony Bluray UBP-X800M2 (thanks, thechrisgregory!) Fixed UPnP pushing via Panasonic TVs and Samsung Q9 TVs Translation updates via Crowdin

Czech (100%) Danish (100%) English (United Kingdom) (32%) Finnish (100%) Greek (91%) French (100%) Japanese (99%) Polish (100%) Portuguese (100%) Portuguese (Brazilian) (100%) Romanian (99%) Serbian (99%) Turkish (100%) Dependency updates

Bump spotbugs-maven-plugin from 4.1.4 to 4.2.0 Universal Media Server 10.0.0 - 2021-01-12 - Changes since 9.8.3:

DLNA browsing

When browsing a TV show in the Media Library, all videos across all seasons are visible. There are two new folders within the Movies and TV Shows folders - Filter by Progress and Filter by Information. Filter by Progress contains the Watched and Unwatched folders which used to sit within the Videos folder in the Media Library Filter by Information lets you filter the videos by a new rich metadata set (actors, genres, country, director, genre, IMDb rating, release date). Alongside that is a similar folder Filter by Information which lets you filter the videos by API metadata (actors, genres, etc.) New folders Recently Added, Recently Played, In Progress and Most Played are in the Media Library Web interface

Added breadcrumbs at the top of each page When in the TV Shows area of the Media Library, the TV shows themselves are shown as thumbnails, with covers from the API When browsing a TV show, a movie, or a TV episode, any API metadata is displayed along with a large cover image, including actors, awards, classification, country, directors, genres, plot, ratings, year, and total seasons. On those pages above, the colors on the pages are based on the cover image Clicking on an individual actor, country, director, genre, or start year, takes you to a list of other media that matches that metadata The last few items in the Recently Added, Recently Played, In Progress and Most Played folders are displayed on the front page Each TV show and movie has an IMDb icon and direct link if one is found Folder and media covers are shown Fixed bugs with the Back button Version has moved to the settings menu Minor design updates General

API is enabled even without filename prettifying Failed API lookups are debounced by 1 week to avoid network spam Changed prettified season/episode number formatting from Series - 101 - Episode to Series S01E01 - Episode Fixed some bugs with prettifying to support more files Added support for audio playlist thumbnails (thanks, sf666!) Playlist folders are correctly identified via UPnP (thanks, sf666!) Fixed automatic file watching Renderers

Improved support for Sony Bluray UBP-X800M2 (thanks, thechrisgregory!) Fixed UPnP pushing via Panasonic TVs and Samsung Q9 TVs Translation updates via Crowdin

Czech (100%) Danish (100%) English (United Kingdom) (32%) Finnish (100%) Greek (91%) French (100%) Japanese (99%) Polish (100%) Portuguese (100%) Portuguese (Brazilian) (100%) Romanian (99%) Serbian (99%) Turkish (100%) Dependency updates

Bump jQuery from 1.12.0 to 3.5.1 Bump spotbugs-maven-plugin from 4.1.4 to 4.2.0 Bump video.js from 7.2.3 to 7.10.1 Download: Universal Media Server 10.0 | 160.0 MB (Open Source)
      Download: Other operating systems
      View: Universal Media Server Website

Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware