Yeah, just look at the comments, already people are like "OMG best game evarrr". When it looks like it plays exactly like MW2.

Sigh.

Edit: Oh wait commando is gone? So commando is now standard lunge length? Did they just think oh **** it to any semblance of balance? We'll make it so it: "dun look goods"? :laugh:

Quality quote which sums up my feelings to a tee over on GAF: "Instead of fighting man versus man, its perk versus perk."

lol... why is that "fail"

It looks like fun.

Also did everyone watch until the very end of the trailer?

Yeah because we need to give the 12 year old kids with high pitched voices another way to be annoying? They're trying to cover up that there is really hardly anything new or innovative in this game with annoying gadgets. I'll get the game when it's less than $30.

Hopefully with dedicated servers, the party system is still active. I like being able to play with a set party. Screw this auto balance crap that splits my friends :(

Yeah because we need to give the 12 year old kids with high pitched voices another way to be annoying? They're trying to cover up that there is really hardly anything new or innovative in this game with annoying gadgets. I'll get the game when it's less than $30.

What is peoples obsession with 12 year old kids? Am I missing something? In my experience they in no way dominate annoyances online. And it's not like it's hard to mute.

You're right it might not be new or innovative... but it should be fun none the less. I don't think they're trying to cover it up.

and everyone called me crazy when I said cod4:mw sucked and that Activision was starting to move the series to consoles. Cod2 was the last good game of the series and thats only because the game play wasn't overly complex and a rank didn't mean the difference between being able to use a more powerful weapon or not. perks and ranks are what destroyed the series. of course competitive gaming in cod4 sucked because of all of the extra features and variations of how to play it.

Now that i have seen this trailer i am now certain i will not be buying another call of duty game again, just look at how unbalanced it is, Cameras, Explosive RC Vehicles, Spring loaded Spetsnaz Knife, same stupid care package killstreak and from the looks of it Commando still lives, i am so done with Call Of Duty and Activision.

The only good thing from this is the video editor, which should have been implemented years ago.

I wasn't planning on pre-ordering, but now I might do so. I want to get one of the special editions.

I see you are one of those people that are easy to entertain and don't see the extreme unbalanced nature of this game.

I see you are one of those people that are easy to entertain and don't see the extreme unbalanced nature of this game.

I saw the unbalanced nature of MW2 but still enjoyed it. I spent most of my time in Hardcore mode however. It's mindless fun.

I saw the unbalanced nature of MW2 but still enjoyed it. I spent most of my time in Hardcore mode however. It's mindless fun.

i know one thing for sure i don't enjoy someone running around the maps with a knife and win when i have a gun.

Bring a knife to a gun fight and WIN!!!

take out a knife and u use a shotgun you shoot me and get a hit marker right on my torso but.... i knife you, just plain stupid.

i know one thing for sure i don't enjoy someone running around the maps with a knife and win when i have a gun.

Yup, that is lame. I generally play in hardcore and with friend parties, and I avoid those losers.

Now that i have seen this trailer i am now certain i will not be buying another call of duty game again, just look at how unbalanced it is, Cameras, Explosive RC Vehicles, Spring loaded Spetsnaz Knife, same stupid care package killstreak and from the looks of it Commando still lives, i am so done with Call Of Duty and Activision.

The only good thing from this is the video editor, which should have been implemented years ago.

How can you tell it's unbalanced from the trailer? And Commando won't be in the game.

How can you tell it's unbalanced from the trailer? And Commando won't be in the game.

Did you watch the trailer? Did you see the guy lunge from 10 feet away with the knife? Seriously don't get how people can say this looks good. Another game that is going to be dominated by kill streaks.

Commando Lunge

Pavelow

Care package

Predator Missile

So far those things are all straight out of MW2, and those are just the ones they showed in the trailer. The same thing applies to MoH. We already have this game, bought and paid for. Why do we need another one?

The only reason I'm looking forward to this game is so I can play against people and host gaming nights, haha.

Granted but aren't you disappointed to see that so many of the things that are in this game are pretty much copy and pasted from MW2?

Not really. I loved MW2. Of course, I am always for change, new features, and improvements.