Sethos

RC Car? LAWL! So much fail.

Spookie

Yeah, just look at the comments, already people are like "OMG best game evarrr". When it looks like it plays exactly like MW2.

Sigh.

Edit: Oh wait commando is gone? So commando is now standard lunge length? Did they just think oh **** it to any semblance of balance? We'll make it so it: "dun look goods"? :laugh:

Quality quote which sums up my feelings to a tee over on GAF: "Instead of fighting man versus man, its perk versus perk."

Harlem39s Finest

I am never buying another COD game.

+1

COD4:MW was my first and my last COD game i bought.

Lamp0

RC Car? LAWL! So much fail.

lol... why is that "fail"

It looks like fun.

Also did everyone watch until the very end of the trailer?

codboi.jpg

+trag3dy

lol... why is that "fail"

It looks like fun.

Also did everyone watch until the very end of the trailer?

Yeah because we need to give the 12 year old kids with high pitched voices another way to be annoying? They're trying to cover up that there is really hardly anything new or innovative in this game with annoying gadgets. I'll get the game when it's less than $30.

ObiWanToby

Hopefully with dedicated servers, the party system is still active. I like being able to play with a set party. Screw this auto balance crap that splits my friends :(

Spookie

lol6u8i.gif

Superman commando perk confirmed!

wouldn't surprise me tbh

Livin in a box

MOH...WW2 guns? Whut? It's set in 2002...

Lamp0

Yeah because we need to give the 12 year old kids with high pitched voices another way to be annoying? They're trying to cover up that there is really hardly anything new or innovative in this game with annoying gadgets. I'll get the game when it's less than $30.

What is peoples obsession with 12 year old kids? Am I missing something? In my experience they in no way dominate annoyances online. And it's not like it's hard to mute.

You're right it might not be new or innovative... but it should be fun none the less. I don't think they're trying to cover it up.

Hedon

Multiplayer trailer looks ****ing awesome. This game is gonna rock.

mollick2

and everyone called me crazy when I said cod4:mw sucked and that Activision was starting to move the series to consoles. Cod2 was the last good game of the series and thats only because the game play wasn't overly complex and a rank didn't mean the difference between being able to use a more powerful weapon or not. perks and ranks are what destroyed the series. of course competitive gaming in cod4 sucked because of all of the extra features and variations of how to play it.

Aaron Olive

Now that i have seen this trailer i am now certain i will not be buying another call of duty game again, just look at how unbalanced it is, Cameras, Explosive RC Vehicles, Spring loaded Spetsnaz Knife, same stupid care package killstreak and from the looks of it Commando still lives, i am so done with Call Of Duty and Activision.

The only good thing from this is the video editor, which should have been implemented years ago.

Hedon

I wasn't planning on pre-ordering, but now I might do so. I want to get one of the special editions.

Aaron Olive

I wasn't planning on pre-ordering, but now I might do so. I want to get one of the special editions.

I see you are one of those people that are easy to entertain and don't see the extreme unbalanced nature of this game.

Hedon

I see you are one of those people that are easy to entertain and don't see the extreme unbalanced nature of this game.

I saw the unbalanced nature of MW2 but still enjoyed it. I spent most of my time in Hardcore mode however. It's mindless fun.

Aaron Olive

I saw the unbalanced nature of MW2 but still enjoyed it. I spent most of my time in Hardcore mode however. It's mindless fun.

i know one thing for sure i don't enjoy someone running around the maps with a knife and win when i have a gun.

Bring a knife to a gun fight and WIN!!!

take out a knife and u use a shotgun you shoot me and get a hit marker right on my torso but.... i knife you, just plain stupid.

Hedon

i know one thing for sure i don't enjoy someone running around the maps with a knife and win when i have a gun.

Yup, that is lame. I generally play in hardcore and with friend parties, and I avoid those losers.

+Mystic

Two words: RC cars....bleh.

Lamp0

Now that i have seen this trailer i am now certain i will not be buying another call of duty game again, just look at how unbalanced it is, Cameras, Explosive RC Vehicles, Spring loaded Spetsnaz Knife, same stupid care package killstreak and from the looks of it Commando still lives, i am so done with Call Of Duty and Activision.

The only good thing from this is the video editor, which should have been implemented years ago.

How can you tell it's unbalanced from the trailer? And Commando won't be in the game.

Massiveterra

Great, more ways to kill people with melee attacks from 10 feet away

+trag3dy

How can you tell it's unbalanced from the trailer? And Commando won't be in the game.

Did you watch the trailer? Did you see the guy lunge from 10 feet away with the knife? Seriously don't get how people can say this looks good. Another game that is going to be dominated by kill streaks.

Commando Lunge

Pavelow

Care package

Predator Missile

So far those things are all straight out of MW2, and those are just the ones they showed in the trailer. The same thing applies to MoH. We already have this game, bought and paid for. Why do we need another one?

Hedon
Seriously don't get how people can say this looks good.

Not everyone has the same taste as you maybe.

+trag3dy

Granted but aren't you disappointed to see that so many of the things that are in this game are pretty much copy and pasted from MW2?

Livin in a box

The only reason I'm looking forward to this game is so I can play against people and host gaming nights, haha.

Hedon

Granted but aren't you disappointed to see that so many of the things that are in this game are pretty much copy and pasted from MW2?

Not really. I loved MW2. Of course, I am always for change, new features, and improvements.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Steven P.
      Xbox Deals with Gold feature Need for Speed Payback, Darksiders, and more
      by Steven Parker

Every week, Microsoft and select publishers discount a number of titles for weekly Deals with Gold, Spotlight, and Publisher sales. This week, games from A Plague Tale, Need for Speed Payback, Darksiders and other franchises are available for substantially less.

Below, you'll find the Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 games with their respective discounts. Xbox Live Gold members receive additional discounts on a number of titles through the paid subscription which is denoted with an asterisk.

Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One
      Xbox 360
      Many of the Xbox 360 games appear to be backward compatible so you'll be able to play them on your Xbox One and the Xbox Series X|S. Microsoft also included a bunch of Xbox One backward compatible titles so that they can be enjoyed on the Xbox Series X|S consoles.

Which titles are you interested in? Did you pick any up? Let us know in the comments below.

• By anmol112
      Cyberpunk 2077 gets its first major patch, brings stability improvements and bug fixes
      by Anmol Mehrotra

CD Projekt Red (CDPR) has released the first major patch for Cyberpunk 2077. The new update brings the version to 1.1 and fixes a lot of issues. In a tweet, CDPR noted that this update “lays the groundwork” for future patches. Here is the full changelog for the update:

Apart from these, CDPR is also rolling out the following PC-specific changes including a fix for startup crashes on Nvidia GPUs. Here is the full changelog for the update:

Lastly, the update also brings fixes for PlayStation, Stadia, and Xbox specific issues. You can check the changelog for those below:

The new update is rolling out to PCs, PlayStation, Stadia, and Xbox users right now. Last week, CDPR shared the roadmap for Cyberpunk 2077 that included the details of the upcoming patches as well as a free DLC and a free upgrade for next-gen consoles.

• By Rich Woods
      Xbox Games with Gold for February include Gears 5 and more
      by Rich Woods

Today, Microsoft announced the Games with Gold that Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers will be able to claim for free during the month of February. Typically, this includes two Xbox One games and two Xbox 360 games that are playable via the Backward Compatibility program. This month, however, there are five free games, one of which is optimized for Xbox Series X|S, and that game is a big title: Gears 5.

Here's the full list:

Gears 5 (Xbox One, Optimized for Xbox Series X|S, February 1 -28)

Resident Evil (Xbox One, February 1 - 28)

Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition (Xbox One, February 16 - March 15)

Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (Xbox, February 1 - 15)

Lost Planet 2 (Xbox 360, February 16 - 28)

As usual, it's also not too late to claim some of this month's Games with Gold. You can still claim Little Nightmares (Xbox One) and Breakdown (Xbox) until the end of the month, and Dead Rising (Xbox One) until February 15.

• By Namerah S
      Team Ninja details features of Nioh 2 Complete Edition for PC
      by Namerah Saud Fatmi

Team Ninja launched the action RPG Nioh sequel titled Nioh 2 for the last-gen PlayStation 4 console last year. Two months ago, the video game developer revealed that Nioh 2 would be leaving PlayStation exclusivity by announcing Nioh 2 Complete Edition. The PC version is set to arrive early next month.

Today the game's makers revealed more information about the upcoming PC game on Twitter. Publisher Koei Tecmo shared further details about the features of the upcoming Nioh 2 Complete Edition. A new game trailer highlighting the PC features has also been released.

As per today's announcements, Nioh 2 on PC will support 4K Ultra HD, ultra-wide screens, HDR and a 144Hz screen refresh rate. The game's makers have added complete customizability for mice and keyboards and the game is touted to run at 60fps or 120fps consistently, depending on whether the PC specs are compatible of course.

Nioh 2 Complete Edition for the PC platform is due out February 5, 2021, exclusively on Steam. Pre-orders are currently open and can be placed on Valve's dedicated game store. As a launch promotion, those who buy the Nioh sequel within the initial three weeks after the PC release will get two bonus in-game items, the Sohaya Deserter Garb and Ornate Gold Armour.

• By Copernic
      Universal Media Server 10.0.0
      by Razvan Serea

Universal Media Server is a DLNA-compliant UPnP Media Server. UMS was started by SubJunk, an official developer of PMS, in order to ensure greater stability and file-compatibility. The program streams or transcodes many different media formats with little or no configuration. It is powered by MEncoder, FFmpeg, tsMuxeR, AviSynth, MediaInfo and more, which combine to offer support for a wide range of media formats. Because it is written in Java, Universal Media Server supports all major operating systems, with versions for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.

To see a comparison of popular media servers, click here.

Universal Media Server 10.0.0 - 2021-01-12 - Changes since 10.0.0-a1:

General

Retry media lookups that failed due to transient errors Fixed automatic file watching Renderers

Improved support for Sony Bluray UBP-X800M2 (thanks, thechrisgregory!) Fixed UPnP pushing via Panasonic TVs and Samsung Q9 TVs Translation updates via Crowdin

Czech (100%) Danish (100%) English (United Kingdom) (32%) Finnish (100%) Greek (91%) French (100%) Japanese (99%) Polish (100%) Portuguese (100%) Portuguese (Brazilian) (100%) Romanian (99%) Serbian (99%) Turkish (100%) Dependency updates

Bump spotbugs-maven-plugin from 4.1.4 to 4.2.0 Universal Media Server 10.0.0 - 2021-01-12 - Changes since 9.8.3:

DLNA browsing

When browsing a TV show in the Media Library, all videos across all seasons are visible. There are two new folders within the Movies and TV Shows folders - Filter by Progress and Filter by Information. Filter by Progress contains the Watched and Unwatched folders which used to sit within the Videos folder in the Media Library Filter by Information lets you filter the videos by a new rich metadata set (actors, genres, country, director, genre, IMDb rating, release date). Alongside that is a similar folder Filter by Information which lets you filter the videos by API metadata (actors, genres, etc.) New folders Recently Added, Recently Played, In Progress and Most Played are in the Media Library Web interface

Added breadcrumbs at the top of each page When in the TV Shows area of the Media Library, the TV shows themselves are shown as thumbnails, with covers from the API When browsing a TV show, a movie, or a TV episode, any API metadata is displayed along with a large cover image, including actors, awards, classification, country, directors, genres, plot, ratings, year, and total seasons. On those pages above, the colors on the pages are based on the cover image Clicking on an individual actor, country, director, genre, or start year, takes you to a list of other media that matches that metadata The last few items in the Recently Added, Recently Played, In Progress and Most Played folders are displayed on the front page Each TV show and movie has an IMDb icon and direct link if one is found Folder and media covers are shown Fixed bugs with the Back button Version has moved to the settings menu Minor design updates General

API is enabled even without filename prettifying Failed API lookups are debounced by 1 week to avoid network spam Changed prettified season/episode number formatting from Series - 101 - Episode to Series S01E01 - Episode Fixed some bugs with prettifying to support more files Added support for audio playlist thumbnails (thanks, sf666!) Playlist folders are correctly identified via UPnP (thanks, sf666!) Fixed automatic file watching Renderers

Improved support for Sony Bluray UBP-X800M2 (thanks, thechrisgregory!) Fixed UPnP pushing via Panasonic TVs and Samsung Q9 TVs Translation updates via Crowdin

Czech (100%) Danish (100%) English (United Kingdom) (32%) Finnish (100%) Greek (91%) French (100%) Japanese (99%) Polish (100%) Portuguese (100%) Portuguese (Brazilian) (100%) Romanian (99%) Serbian (99%) Turkish (100%) Dependency updates

Bump jQuery from 1.12.0 to 3.5.1 Bump spotbugs-maven-plugin from 4.1.4 to 4.2.0 Bump video.js from 7.2.3 to 7.10.1 Download: Universal Media Server 10.0 | 160.0 MB (Open Source)
      Download: Other operating systems
      View: Universal Media Server Website

Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware