stuck in prone all the time what?

no no u have to move in prone, you can also lay down as well.. u just can;t pull any Dolphine daving BS thats all your also able to run if your being shot at to fined cover

A for COD MW2 out fit

slot 1)ACR + Silincer

Slot2) One Man Army ( used to reload your class so u never run out of bullets)

Equpment) thowing Knife (most humiliting way to die)

Stun or Flash

Perk 1 One Man Army

Perk 2 Cold Blooded

perk 3 Ninga

Deak Streak (the one that give more heath)

HardCore Mode

Keeps you completely Silent and Off Radar/heatbeat. Also your Shots do not leave trails... And people are not able to see the Kill cam...

NO exsploives. ever kill is skill shots..

Some ones bound to point out THat I ether Camping or Sniping.. but this not true.. u Move in steath as well as your not carrying a Sniper Gun at all.. as well as u dont get any sort of scoop attached to the ACR ether due to equiping a silener on it.

I miss the good old days.... were th only exsploive some one coudl use was the Frag.. atlest that was Understandible...

Rules.

HardCore Mode Only

No Bunny Hopping

No Dolphin Diving

NO exsplosives (RPG/Frags/noob tubing)

No Runing (disabled)

No walking (have to move in prone)

NO marty

NO Last Stand

Have to use scoop

Any map with a staircase (like Crash, for instance) must be a pretty awkward experience. I stopped crawling up and down the stairs a long time ago.

Actually, if you took out the no running and no walking rules, I would actually be inclined to give it a fair shake. If only there was some way to increase the time it takes for the character to aim down the sights. That combined with your scope rule would eliminate running and gunning (perhaps only partially) without completely eliminating running.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyhsl64aDHk

^^ see even a short fuess
of course not all tatcal server use the same rule but uselly the same idea

Notice when they start to play he never stands and moves.. and u never hear any sort of (exsplontions)
As well as alwas useing the scooop
There some rule that alowe for walking but but most will have Running defulted to disabled...

also there not really my rules there just rule I played with in other COD Game that use tatical Servers...

heres a Medal of Honor Set of tactical Rule set
http://www.third-para.net/page.php?4
http://www.509th.net/rules.shtml

Eh, I doubt I'll pick this up. I rarely touch MW2 now, I'll start it up, then go "meh" and close it and go to TF2 instead.

+1

<snip>

Have to use scoop

<snip>

Is that in case your doggy poops?

^^^ can;t edit topic

as u see some commen rules are

Common Rules:

-No Bunny Hopping

-No Nade Spam (Tubeing and any form of exsplosives)

-No 2nd Story Jumps

-No Team Killing

-No Exploits

-No Hacking

Unique/Different Rules:

-No Room clearing with grenade; you must enter the room

-No Ledging

-No Run and Gun

-No Dolphin Diving/Prone Dropping/Worming

-No jump shooting

-Crouched window shooting permitted

of a tatical server with some have a few other and some having less then others.

"Is that in case your doggy poops?" (ha ha maybe)

I don't know which one to buy. the new COD or MOH.

Soo far I found that the MOH Beta for MP is kinda flakey.. THe Dmg and aiming system seems off perosnly..

also MoH uses WW2 Guns and COD Ops useing guns be tween ww2 and Moden guns.. so basicly comes down to witc style of weps u may perfure to use?

Soo far I found that the MOH Beta for MP is kinda flakey.. THe Dmg and aiming system seems off perosnly..

also MoH uses WW2 Guns and COD Ops useing guns be tween ww2 and Moden guns.. so basicly comes down to witc style of weps u may perfure to use?

I'll be sticking with COD then.

I want modern stuff.

I still play MW2's multiplayer quite a bit and have enjoyed the experience as a whole. Unfortunately, I just don't have a lot of faith in Treyarch after COD5. Honestly, all they did was completely rip off MW's hugely successful multiplayer model and slap in some WWII guns with basically the same perks as MW. Even if some people disliked some of the new killstreaks/perks in MW2, IW changed up their multiplayer formula a decent amount unlike COD5.

I still play MW2's multiplayer quite a bit and have enjoyed the experience as a whole. Unfortunately, I just don't have a lot of faith in Treyarch after COD5. Honestly, all they did was completely rip off MW's hugely successful multiplayer model and slap in some WWII guns with basically the same perks as MW. Even if some people disliked some of the new killstreaks/perks in MW2, IW changed up their multiplayer formula a decent amount unlike COD5.

Im was quite happy with CoD 5 WaW. Besdie the slite let back of ww2 weps again.. they did away better job then waht COD MW2 did

1+ for the Dedicatied Server

2+ for way better Map packs (inculding a zombie map per each map pack

3+ more then 1 or 2 map packs.. they releases 3 of them

4+ cheaper Map pack with more maps in then.

5+ had Multiplayer + Zombie mode + Co-op mission (best modes then any other cod game)

6+ used PunkPuster (way less cheaters then IWnet)

7+ never had to deal with Low Pings and host dropping out in mid game.

8+ was able to vote to kick people off servers. Admins and the power to even Ban people. Able to vote on Maps as well..

9+ never had to play with kids under the age of 12 (I love thoses server that banned kids the moment they showed..

10+ able to play modded maps

11+ console commands gave the maps and game diffrent ways of player (admin had to set command to change aspect of games)

12+ PC version is far supirier to the console ports.

13+ Was not forced to be linked with SteakWorks and VAC

14+ save date is stored localy on the Users PC HDD under there Documents. (grate for backing up and seeing if perstiging is even worth it) can revert back to a older save for this reson alone.

but the best of all 100+ all patches/Map packs on the PC side are free. 3.2 GIGs of updated patches ..

so basicly I'm trying to get at in a nut shell. CoD W@W was way better then CoD MW2 for the main reson that the user(s) had more controle over the software then people had with MW2. Also has a way more respected comunitty for online gaming.. U never see some 9 year old randomly tubing on any Cod before MW2 due to the fact we were able to ban them on the fly

So as long as they dont force it to have SteamWorks I looking forword to this new Cod Game.. With Dedicated server again, its a 100% outlook that all updates/map packs will be free for pc users again. Also will let us once agian save are Profile on are Hdd again..

MadDoggyca to each his own. If you user control was important to you that's fine, but most of your post was relegated to the PC situation and not the game itself like I indicated in my post. I would understand you quoting my post if I mentioned the dedicated server stuff anywhere but I didn't.

MadDoggyca to each his own. If you user control was important to you that's fine, but most of your post was relegated to the PC situation and not the game itself like I indicated in my post. I would understand you quoting my post if I mentioned the dedicated server stuff anywhere but I didn't.

not all of it was towords the pc side.

Like the map packs were for all systems.. They jsut happen to have more content and quility then the ones released for MW2

Also the more Multiplayer Modes and setting were better..

The Console verison even alowed for votes on Maps as well as kicking players tooo..

sure most of it was pc Version but theres a few key points on the console side.. It just happens that the PC version more enjoyible to play thats all

What? Medal of Honor is modern setting and uses modern weapons...

what beta have you been playing?

Uhm, what? the new Medal of Honor is based around modern warfare, it isn't World War 2.

Oh and that tactical mode in Call of Duty is milsim for little kids. Play a proper milsim game instead of that butchered version of an arcade game,

some of the features are even retarded by realism standards.

And please "MadDoggyca", don't call people kids when every post of yours is unreadable and appears to have been written

by someone with the mental capacity of an onion.

not all of it was towords the pc side.

Like the map packs were for all systems.. They jsut happen to have more content and quility then the ones released for MW2

Also the more Multiplayer Modes and setting were better..

The Console verison even alowed for votes on Maps as well as kicking players tooo..

sure most of it was pc Version but theres a few key points on the console side.. It just happens that the PC version more enjoyible to play thats all

Once again you are missing the point of the post. I was talking about the game itself (game play, perks, killstreaks, etc) that Treyarch completely ripped off with little differences, not the slightly different "side" aspects of the game you keep bringing up. If you feel the need to argue with anybody that posts in this thread, please make sure you have something specific to argue about with each person rather than copy/paste your argument from a page ago rather than looking at an individual's post.

Multiplayer "teaser" trailer...

I gotta say, it looks almost exactly like MW2 but with a few new gadgets and weapons. And people are hoping for a huge change..

Kill streaks copied directly from MW2? Check. Commando lunge? Check.... :huh:

Nothing.

I'm thinking pre-orders are so high, because MOH looks a bit ****, and that does come with entry to BF3 beta (on Play.com).

I'll probably end up buying both :laugh:

This.

I played MoH, and it's complete garbage. It definitely made me decision that much easier. At least knowing from playing CoD: World At War, i'll know what i'm getting.

Commando lunge?

YO DAWG WE HEARD YOU LIKE TO LUNGE SO WE PUT A KNIFE IN YO KNIFE... etc

Ugh looks ****ing awful the dribbling morons will lap this **** up.

YO DAWG WE HEARD YOU LIKE TO LUNG SO WE PUT A KNIFE IN YO KNIFE... etc

Ugh looks ****ing awful the dribbling morons will lap this **** up.

Yeah, just look at the comments, already people are like "OMG best game evarrr". When it looks like it plays exactly like MW2.

Predator missile and pavelow? Yep, we got that..

Looks as uninspired as the MoH beta is.