Just completed the Leaked Copy's SP. IT was long, hard, challengine, enjoyable, and bloody funny (thanks to wheatly and his English sarcastic/witty humor). Loved it SO much, and played about 5 test chamber's of Coop with friends today. Damn, easily the best game of the year so far!

e: Ending won't disapoint, also, the ending song won't either ;).

Thought i'd mention, if you can't talked about pirated movies or software. I doubt you'd want to mention you played a pirated game.

I will be on my way to wal-mart to pick up my copy shortly. Going to see if they will price match bestbuys 34.99$ on the pc version.

Thought i'd mention, if you can't talked about pirated movies or software. I doubt you'd want to mention you played a pirated game.

I will be on my way to wal-mart to pick up my copy shortly. Going to see if they will price match bestbuys 34.99$ on the pc version.

From what I understand, it is okay to talk about pirated games in the gamers' hangout forum, as long as you don't provide any info on obtaining them.

It did take some time off, but only 7 minutes.

I find it hilarious that the game that took the most time, didn't even take 10 minutes off the countdown.

I find it hilarious that the game that took the most time, didn't even take 10 minutes off the countdown.

heh, I'd argue that no matter how many games were done, this was always going to be the release time, hense why completing it so late hasn't really made much difference.

We've cut 9 and a half hours off the original release time, which is excellent for me (takes it from midnight to 2:30pm)

Yep, ~50mins to go! :woot:

Just purchaced Portal 2... w00t, got Portal 1 for free (?)... too bad I already had it xD

You guys might argue a bit that it didn't take much time off, but 1, it's distracted a least a few of the whiners. 2, It has taken around ten hours off of the countdown. If you scroll up in the text box, you see the original release time. Then above it is the "recalculated" one. ~45 minutes now vs 10hr, 8min. And regardless, I do see Valve unlocking it early, once the 'computations' are complete.

I heard that if you have all 36 potatoes you get all VALVe games for free :shiftyninja:

I already own all Valve games :(

Anyone know what the active test subjects are exactly?

I heard that if you have all 36 potatoes you get all VALVe games for free and get to play Portal 2 as soon as you have 'em all :shiftyninja:

<snip>

That's true. A friend of mine got all the potatoes and Portal 2's been unlocked for him, along with all of VALVe's games.

Yea its validating for me atm also, but im in middle of updating nvidia drivers, lol