[Official] NHL 2010/2011

Hmmm I can't really call a team that made the Stanley Cup finals 4 seasons ago a choker team, granted they have been going downhill since then.

I got 5 predictions right, 3 of those I got the number of games right too. Not bad.

East

Washington vs Tampa - Washington in 6

Boston vs Philly - Boston in 7

West

Vancouver vs Nashville - Vancouver in 6

San Jose vs Detroit - Detroit in 6

so far you are wrong on one and about to me wrong on another... but really who would have saw those two coming? Sure tampa could have won but 4 straight? and honestly, san jose new bitch are the red wings...

Yeah my predictions are kind of going down the pan this round. I'd be very surprised if there weren't any major changes in DC during the off season now.

Canucks to the western final for the 1st time since 1994. Kesler = BEAST MODE!!

I found it funny CBC quoted 1993 as the last time the other night lol

I see the Greenmen have some competition! I think I prefer the new pair sitting beside the box.

CANUCKS WIN IN 2ND OT!!!! 17 years to the mother fn'n day the last time they made it to the finals!! GO CANUCKS GO!! YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Well looks like I was right about Vancouver in the finals (i'll ignore the fact that I said Washington will be their opponents :p)

Well looks like I was right about Vancouver in the finals (i'll ignore the fact that I said Washington will be their opponents :p)

Ya I had the exact same prediction lol. 50% right itsn't bad.

My bracket wasn't perfect in getting to the finals but I did manage to pick a Boston vs. Vancouver final for our pool at work. Given I was the only one to pick both teams and we all picked Vancouver to win it, looks like I'll be taking it this year since I was tied for the lead before Boston advanced.

While I did pick the Canucks to win I'm definitely pulling for the Bruins (couple friends are Boston fans and since my Devils aren't in it, I'll pull for their team).

I'm going with Vancouver in 6. Now that i've said that, Boston will probably sweep the series...

I will be Canucks in 4. Finished Chicago in 7, Nashville in 6, San Jose in 5, you get the picture.