[Official] NHL 2010/2011

Wow, we have a series now! I'm surprised at how Boston showed up for these past two games, I honestly have no idea whats goign to happen in game 5.

canucks have completely imploded.... pretty funny. thomas has been unreal but vancouver isn't really making it hard for him either.

Luongo will be near or at the top of the list, I don't know which team i'm rooting for in the series. Vancouver don't deserve to win due to their horrible play in Boston, but I don't really like the Bruins at all either.

i hate the bruins, more then anyone here does, or possibly anyone you know. but vancouver doesn't deserve it which i why i don't want them to win.

Luongo must have some severe jet lag issues, or really, really, really like sleeping in his own bed. The Canucks D certainly wasn't helping him any in the first period, but that was still some atrocious goal tending.

I'm a B's fan so I'm hoping they can pull out one win on the road. Should be a great game either way.

Luongo must have some severe jet lag issues, or really, really, really like sleeping in his own bed. The Canucks D certainly wasn't helping him any in the first period, but that was still some atrocious goal tending.

I'm a B's fan so I'm hoping they can pull out one win on the road. Should be a great game either way.

you guys score first you are golden.

any predictions on tonights game? I personally have no idea what's going to happen, but i'll be in downtown vancouver to watch it all!

B's tonight, first road win of the finals.

I just don't want Canada to win a Cup still, hahaha. 19 years and counting since Canada won a Cup.

2-1 bruins. Thomas has been amazing, Brightside is every time they've lost in Vancouver it's been rather close.

Vancouver will win in Double OT, 1-0 with a Sedin goal.

a buddy of mine is going to the game. 1500 a ticket for nosebleeds :|

That's insanity, but I'm assuming that's AFTER tickets are sold out, right? I spent around $800 on tickets to Game 5 in 2006 when the Canes were playing for row 2 seats. Also I can't remember how much my game 7 tickets were, but they were in the upper level as well. I want to say maybe something like $150 to $200 a piece. I know tickets are a lot more expensive in Canada, but damn!

That's insanity, but I'm assuming that's AFTER tickets are sold out, right? I spent around $800 on tickets to Game 5 in 2006 when the Canes were playing for row 2 seats. Also I can't remember how much my game 7 tickets were, but they were in the upper level as well. I want to say maybe something like $150 to $200 a piece. I know tickets are a lot more expensive in Canada, but damn!

yeah you guys down there pay peanuts for hockey games compared to what we do...

As much as I want Vancouver to win, I have a really, really bad feeling after how horribly Luongo played in Monday's game (well, his brief stay in the game, at any rate). He's been inconsistent (to put it nicely), and Thomas has been solid throughout.

If we're making predictions here, I'll go against the grain and say 3-1 Boston.

I love seeing Luongo get decimated after all the stuck-up comments he made. I really wasn't rooting for either team, but it's always nice to see the boastful athletes out there get it stuck to them. I really don't see why he's felt the need to brag about his abilities after getting lit up in Boston before last game, too.

I couldn't be happier. Kaberle gets a ring. Gotta love Thomas as well. The guy has more class than the entire Canucks roster.

Time for the riot police to hit the streets!

They just showed a burning car on CBC.

I couldn't be happier. Kaberle gets a ring. Gotta love Thomas as well. The guy has more class than the entire Canucks roster.

And the 20,000 booing fans in the seats. I don't care if it was for Bettman or not. Just stupid.

EDIT: Oh, and congratulations to the Boston Bruins :)