[Official] NHL 2010/2011

Bobby Ryan scores his first goal with a left-handed stick.

"We got in a battle, and somehow Mikko got my stick," Ryan told Fox Sports North during the second intermission. "I saw his there, so I thought I'd pick it up and entertain myself."

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Video-Bobby-Ryan-scores-using-Mikko-Koivu-s-sti?urn=nhl-294944

this is absolutely the problem with the NHL, not the racism, but the fact what darren pang said is right. People have a beef like PK because he is acting like a black athlete with a personality that you would find in football and basketball but the NHL wants nothing to do with that.

Haha, I had to listen to that clip twice to make sure that I heard it right. Simple slip of the tongue, but I definitely agree with what you said about the NHL having a problem with players who have personality. Just let the kid be himself.

Meanwhile, the Oilers completely embarrassed themselves last night. Twelve shots in the whole game, and only one shot in the third period. I love how they asked to have their shot count re-evaluated. What's the point?

Why doesn't someone elbow Avery with a 10 step charge? I hate that guy.

lol

you can't.. the league will be on your ass if you do it. You have to do it legally. lol.

The league won't be on you if you do anything! Have you watched the NHL lately? They will give you max 2 games for something like that... For Matt Cooke you can nearly end a guy's career and get 0 games!! :p

The league won't be on you if you do anything! Have you watched the NHL lately? They will give you max 2 games for something like that... For Matt Cooke you can nearly end a guy's career and get 0 games!! :p

:laugh: Well it's Avery so he will be 'protected' by Bettman and etc. :laugh:

Leafs win 4-1 vs the Oilers.

That's okay, I respond pretty well to disappointment at this stage :laugh: .

I didn't realize that Omark's shootout goal against Tampa Bay sparked so much controversy. What's the big deal? Heaven forbid a player should show a little bit of personality and not just act like a plank of wood.

Avs now lead the northwest after beating the Habs 3-2.

that second goal you guys scored was the weakest price has let in all year. just couldn't score at the end. third period i felt we dominated just that anderson wasn't having it.

NJ's $100 million dollar man gets into a fight against Don Phaneuf and that's the most fantasy value that I've had out of Kovalchuk in a little while...

So why is Dustin Byfuglien way back in 9th place in the All-Star voting among Defencemen?

http://vote.nhl.com/ (click "View the Leaderboard")

Byfuglien leads the position in goals, points and shots, and he's not far off in the assist column, either. He cannot be debated as the just No. 1 blueliner right now; this is a dominant season.

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/blog/roto_arcade/post/Shuffle-Up-and-Deal-Dustin-Byfuglien-dominates-?urn=fantasy-301213

A message to Byfuglien and his agent from myself:

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING THOSE DAMN HAWKS AND GOING TO THE EAST WHERE WE WILL NEVER SEE YOU IN THE PLAYOFFS!

lol :p

A message to Byfuglien and his agent from myself:

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING THOSE DAMN HAWKS AND GOING TO THE EAST WHERE WE WILL NEVER SEE YOU IN THE PLAYOFFS!

lol :p

still have to deal with kane.

and i get to see james wisniewski in a hab uni tonight... god we need help.

I can't wait to meet the Hawks again, I really hope we meet them for the 3rd time in a row.

I hope both teams are healthy too :)

^^ Yeah watched that game (have NHL Centre Ice package) and the Leafs are just sad.

Their forwards are just terrible, Colby Armstrong at $3M??? Wow, good job Burke, he's a glorified grinder and missed that open net in the 3rd period.