I dont see any other way around it - in battlefield 2 you would have these instances where you would see the impact when a bullet hit the enemy, blood/puff would come out - but the hit didnt really register due to lag or ****ty coding.

Only happens in multiplayer I suppose.

Id love to have the hit markers they have in Kane&Lynch 2 - whenever you hit someone the hitmarker is not in the middle, it is wherever you hit the enemy.

So if you hit the knee the little cross hitmarker will be on his/her knee and not just the middle of the screen.

Hey, yea, I'd like to see it done like that actually. Thought I still hope there is an option to disable it for singleplayer.

:woot: Wow, that DOES go perfectly together! I'm tempted to make that into a single video and add a little automation to balance it out. :)

That was surprisingly good. I hope they use similar music for the SP campaign.

Hey, yea, I'd like to see it done like that actually. Thought I still hope there is an option to disable it for singleplayer.

An option to disable it in both SP and MP would be ideal - I hope the hardcore mode is customizable so you dont just have the option between arcade and hardcore mode only.

its not the best looking but the character movement animations are really nice.

I still remember the motion capture in MW2 was the best in my eyes ive ever seen

In the start of the game when u are in Afghanistan i think and ur mates are playin Basketball. Its just awesome how real their movements are. One game where the motioncapture is done perfectly! (It was actually better than some CGI movements ive seen in movies) :p

just to Add.. the player movements are most flexible in CryEngine2 and 3.

Its just not used to its maximum potential. But it was great to see ingame cutscenes with individual fingers moving freely.

Whoa, that was actually pretty damn cool. I don't know how they discovered that (just making random mashups, perhaps?), but it works so perfectly. I actually enjoyed the trailer even more with that music playing.

Nice. In all honesty, I'm not sure why I'm so concerned about it, since my aging Core 2 Quad build isn't going to be able to run this thing at full specs anyways. :laugh:

What is wrong with an old Quad setup? :p I have one. :p

Seeing how on some maps even BC2 utilizes up to 75% of my poor old q6600 I'll tend to agree. But god knows I wish it would still suffice for bf3, that way id only need to upgrade my gpu.

3 days later, I finally got around to sticking the Inception music on the trailer like I said I would. :p

I suppose it's not super old :). Hopefully it'll be able to run this game at a decent setting. I won't be too choked up if I can't run it all full specs (I think my 9800 is the bottleneck as far as that's concerned :laugh: ), but hopefully it'll still look pretty on medium settings.

Battlefield 3 on consoles will lack antialiasing, higher resolutions (I'm assuming they mean textures, as obviously PCs can run at higher resolutions), motion blur, and higher framerates when compared to the PC version:

http://www.videogamer.com/news/battlefield_3_console_differences_detailed_by_dice.html

So basically it'll be like Crysis 2?

3 days later, I finally got around to sticking the Inception music on the trailer like I said I would. :p

That's pretty good.

Battlefield 3 on consoles will lack antialiasing, higher resolutions (I'm assuming they mean textures, as obviously PCs can run at higher resolutions), motion blur, and higher framerates when compared to the PC version:

http://www.videogamer.com/news/battlefield_3_console_differences_detailed_by_dice.html

Oh well, just means I'm definitely getting the PC version. I'm not too interested about AA and motion blur, it's the high framerates I care about, and it's why I go for the PC version over the console versions. :)