I just finished the single player on hard. It's terrible. If I had to rate the game on single player alone it would be 1 out of 10. The plot is okay..I guess. And it's not that it's hard. It just takes dieing repeatedly to learn where the baddies are because there is no way you can make it through the game without dieing. And even then, they have wallhacks because they can shoot you behind cover. It's irritating and a whole lot of not fun.

and they like to keep shooting until your cover is gone. i played it for about 3 hours and gave up on it. it was dumb. ai is dumb as **** too. even on hard sometimes i would be right behind them and they wouldn't notice me.

Man im finding it so hard to pilot. others seem to be able to lock onto me from the start. BLAH!

so far this is my best :|

Classic that is almost exactly what I did last night :)

Ok, found one bug that needs fixing. When you click on a spawn point and said spawn point disappears right as you are spawning, you get kicked back to your RU point. It needs to come back and tell me that spawn is unavailable, pick a new one. The RU can be quite a run in the middle of the game and no vehicles.

Ok, found one bug that needs fixing. When you click on a spawn point and said spawn point disappears right as you are spawning, you get kicked back to your RU point. It needs to come back and tell me that spawn is unavailable, pick a new one. The RU can be quite a run in the middle of the game and no vehicles.

Heh. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's a bug :) It spawns you at the safest spot, which is your base.

Heh. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's a bug :) It spawns you at the safest spot, which is your base.

No, I agree with him. It may not be a "bug" by definition but if it were to return you to the spawn selection screen, it would definitely be an overlooked improvement. It should be patched.

i really REALLy hate how you can't see weapon stats when setting up your kit as you can in Bc2, its so stupid that they expect your to navigate their battlelog thing to see the stats of each weapon. ARRGGGHH!

it'd be different if battlelog was easily built into origin so you could shift+f1 to see the screens.

i guess i can try using the origin webbrowser to goto the battlelog. Still too over complicated.

edit:

i actually can't even find laid out weapon stats and comparisons on the battlelog. :|

lol I hope you didn't pay attention to the weapon stats in BC2 because even at launch they were completely wrong. :p

An you don't really have to have Origin open to run BF3. Just have it running in the background and minimized to tray, and just use your web browser to browse servers, look up stats and launch BF3.

I finally received my game and after playing for a considerable time and let me tell you it is an absolute dream, they absolutely nailed it, this is a work of art in motion from infantry combat to vehicular warfare they nailed it. I played for about 14 hours straight on one of my days off from work and only noticed how much time had passed when someone commented on it. The only qualms I have are the tac light, laser sight complaints most people have, I would like to know how dice got the impression that flashlights that output more light then the sun exist or where a single laser dot can blind both eyes but it is not even worth mentioning considering how incredible the whole experience is so far.

I really thought I was never gonna get used to flying the helicopters but I am getting much more confident as I spend time with them. Jets I can maneuver fairly confidently but I cannot seem to hit the broad side of a frickin barn without then crashing immediately. Overall I think I have found the game that I will be playing at least for the next year and a half.

Side note and slightly off topic but after playing this I am now certain I will not be buying MW3 because IMO it is simply inferior in every single way as a game and not worth my money (Y)

Trag3dy, you still struggling with the Surveillance ribbon? Here's a pro tip - **** T-UGS and get the MAV. Then just spam Q and if your team is able to kill anyone, the awards will just roll in like to tomorrow. Case in point - 22 ribbons from 2 matches where I used it for 1-2 stages.

EDIT

This little thing could also work amazingly if you play with someone on VOIP as you get an excellent overview of the map and most importantly - highlighted enemies.

Trag3dy, you still struggling with the Surveillance ribbon? Here's a pro tip - **** T-UGS and get the MAV. Then just spam Q and if your team is able to kill anyone, the awards will just roll in like to tomorrow. Case in point - 22 ribbons from 2 matches where I used it for 1-2 stages.

I'll try it out. I haven't used it because I prefer to use guns and get kills/points that way.

Haha, just watched that Shotgun Sniper video. Dude is hilarious!! Great find and thanks for sharing. (Y)

Despite not being a bug, it makes me want to go postal. Annoys me no end when I'm just about to squad spawn and instead I get spawned at base because my teammate died. Granted, I'm glad I didn't spawn there, but there are usually lots more places that I can spawn that are better than the base :crazy:

Swapping to 16 and 32 player matches was an extremely smart move (thanks for the suggestion everyone!). I'm now immensely enjoying the game, and actually getting some kills. Just unlocked some additions for my gun. One problem i'm having, though, is that my weapon modifications are not saving. My sprint perk, as well as my laser dot sight are not staying attached to my gun after the match. Do i have to redo my gun additions each match?

Swapping to 16 and 32 player matches was an extremely smart move (thanks for the suggestion everyone!). I'm now immensely enjoying the game, and actually getting some kills. Just unlocked some additions for my gun. One problem i'm having, though, is that my weapon modifications are not saving. My sprint perk, as well as my laser dot sight are not staying attached to my gun after the match. Do i have to redo my gun additions each match?

Typically after a match you'll swap sides. So if you were playing US, the next match you would be Russian and vice versa. This is probably what your talking about, it changes your default gun set.

Hi. I don't think so. You just have to customize once, but for each faction (US or Russia) so 2 different laser unlocks one for each main gun