Graphic Request Thread

Question

Please pin this and post all requests graphic related here - be it internet banners, avatars, sigs - you name it, just post them here and i, or the helpful neowin grpahics team will hopefully get to it... :D

Thread title edited, this is not an "offcial" request thread and not the only one, people may still make request threads, otherwise they would get buried in here. Thanks for understanding

Edited by Blaise

Inziga, I am looking at your logo and really after a little touch up everything is ok accept for your G. Because the end line is too small. Did you use a specific font to do this?

No, I didn't use a font to do the image, all of it has been inked in from a scanned sketch I did. :) I agree, the G has been somewhat of a pain in trying to get it right, and nothing seems to work even though I've reshaped it a few times. Not to mention, the with of the letters have different edge styles. I really like the design, but I don't know how to make it work well.

This isn't as much of a image request as a request for someone to touch up a image I've already created (somewhat). Basically, I've been working on a new design for my personal site for a while now (inziga.com) and I have been at a loss for getting a logo I like created. I sketched a example that I liked somewhat IRL, but when I went to ink it into photoshop, the results were somewhat lame and unfinished.

I was hoping someone could possably help me in touching this up, and (hopefully) make it a bigger size so I could use it on other projects. Any help is greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance :)

Here is a revamped version of your logo.

post-31-1066632917.jpg

sorry no font typeface was used.

All was vector art.

Damn....... I wish I knew how to do that vector art stuff...... Anyone know of some tutorials around for that kinda stuf...? :):)

I need a new avatar and sig - I hereby request 'em.

Pretty ladies please !

Edit: please keep em within the size guidelines for sigs, nothing too huge.

Here you go finally Simply Potatoes, I know you have always wanted butter and potato on fire etc but that wasn't really possible! So you can have the great:

'MR POTATO HEAD' INSTEAD!

JMann

post-31-1066663593.gif

Ok this isnt a request ... well sorta

1. What app. do you use to do you're magic ( all of them )

2. Any guides for em ?

Cus i wanna do stuff like that :happy:

Edited by -=||MIKE||=-

can i request a sig and avatar here?

i would like a tiger, in black/white against transparent background, same sig and avatar style please.

thx