Graphic Request Thread

Question

Please pin this and post all requests graphic related here - be it internet banners, avatars, sigs - you name it, just post them here and i, or the helpful neowin grpahics team will hopefully get to it... :D

Thread title edited, this is not an "offcial" request thread and not the only one, people may still make request threads, otherwise they would get buried in here. Thanks for understanding

Edited by Blaise

Im glad you scratched the last line as well! HeHe! No probs, I somehow seem to be on fire tonight for somes reasons! I am going to play one or two PC games now. If you want anythin just request it.

JMann :woot:

Ripgut, As I is on a roll I whipped this one up for you just for a laugh. I know it isn't your car but it is the damn FINE ( :laugh: ) Porsche 911! It is damn sweet! So here ya go.

JMann :p

post-31-1066415160.gif

Thanks for the comment Proxy and I will try to! The answer to your side question is no, but I dont even know what RvS and Clan RSCD is? What is it?

Just intrested!

JMann

Lol.. RvS = RavenShield (Rainbow Six3) RSCD = Raven Shield Collateral Damage

My friend owns that clan and was wondering if you were one of his members cause i just noticed on the members list there is an RSCD_Jmann

No I have not got RavenShield but it got *****'s in a PC mag we have over here in the UK, a great game. But no I am not in that clan either Im afaird. Might buy the game though. At the moment I am playin Madden 2003 and Fifa Football 2003 and Freelancer and Operation Flashpoint!

Sounds stupid, but I don't know how to get it looking the way you do! Also what font did you use. Mayb meet on MSN or PM me? And we can discuss? Nice Sig and Avatar by the way!

Yeah no probs, only though you either have to lose the Background colour or get rid of your spec. I will see if I can extract him first though. Give me 15mins and I will see what I can do for you.

JMann