Graphic Request Thread

Question

Please pin this and post all requests graphic related here - be it internet banners, avatars, sigs - you name it, just post them here and i, or the helpful neowin grpahics team will hopefully get to it... :D

Thread title edited, this is not an "offcial" request thread and not the only one, people may still make request threads, otherwise they would get buried in here. Thanks for understanding

Edited by Blaise

Hello!

I HATE Arrows! :angry: . I can't seem to get rid of the bleedin things! I have unchecked a few boxes on the Line options but nothing seem's to change! It just gets rid of the arrow end or the arrow point! How do I get back to my standard line? As i am really missing it! :cry: !! Can someone do me a screenshot too show me some thing's i need to try. Just dont make the screen size full as it will muck up the sizes of the thread.

JMann :p

Here's another sig and avatar petition by nowimnothing :D

Signature:

Signature_Noviembre_nowimnothing.gif

Avatar_Noviembre_nowimnothing.gif

Your name didn't fit so... if you want anything else, just ask me :D

Not that I'm a pro or w/e but I think my sig would be a good candidate for Best Months signature :D [j/k... mmmm.... who knows...]

Laters ya'll :D

does somebody have this image with the penguin in an apple without the background ?

or could somebody cut out that penguin for me ? (thanx)

post-31-1065619578.png

thanks noodle!

any chance you could make the avatar be the n i n acronym from my name, kinda spread out (like making it literally have a space between each letter?)

I could prolly figure out how to do that on my own from what you gave me, but it'd likely take 10x as long as you doing it :D

oh, and i agree noodle, people really seemed to like your sig/avatar... like i said earlier, i think its cuz its just simple and classy :D

Here is the extracted penguin.

Good try dewy. Try to smooth it out a bit.

Edit:

LEFT SIDE.... WHITE BACKGROUND!

RIGHT SIDE.... TRANSPARENCY. (Due to IE it will not able to render png transparency. GO figure)

post-31-1065663391.png

Edited by Lezend

Lezend...

can i ask (in general) what you did to extract that?

I'm definitely a photoshop/graphics newbie, but i'd love to learn little hints

Extraction tool is your friend... Learn it... Live with it and... obey it. In the end, it will please you with the result.

Photoshop Extraction Setting:

1 pxl tool

smooth filter

no smart path (smart ai isn't smart at all trust me, your eye is better).

I was hoping someone could make me an avatar and sig that fit my name i would be most appriciative. I am not an artist so what ever yall think will look good i am cool with :yes:

Extraction tool is your friend... Learn it... Live with it and... obey it. In the end, it will please you with the result.

Photoshop Extraction Setting:

1 pxl tool

smooth filter

no smart path (smart ai isn't smart at all trust me, your eye is better).

where in the blue hell is it? i cant find it... :no:

never really requested anything here before .. but i'd like a sig/ava something like FOOODs, and or marvillas?? they always have nice stuff. and im getting all into the icandy stuff now ;p