Graphic Request Thread

Question

Please pin this and post all requests graphic related here - be it internet banners, avatars, sigs - you name it, just post them here and i, or the helpful neowin grpahics team will hopefully get to it... :D

Thread title edited, this is not an "offcial" request thread and not the only one, people may still make request threads, otherwise they would get buried in here. Thanks for understanding

Edited by Blaise

All done for you. Sorry bout the resize of the signature but it was necessary to be able to see Homer acurately! :laugh: I also added to white lines to add some kind of small effect to it. I also added a double B&W border to make it look neater.

Done!

JMann. :p

post-31-1066492910.gif

I am a new guy. So I am not too sure about neowin. jmman, can you make me a banner which is 661 pixels in width and around 150 - 250 pixels in height? The banner that you are going to create will be used to replace my banner in my website. So you may want to refer to the colours that I use in my website. Lastly, remember to put my website url "lzydesmond.darkmirage.com" in the banner. Thank you very much. If there is time, please comment on my website. :D

Cheers Lezend for that one but are you going to change it, if not I have a few idea's in me head for it. If anyone else has any requests I am willing to help.?

JMann

lzydesmond, just looking at your site.

- New Header needed - This thread is dealing with that

- Add some more stuff on the Menu's?

- Introduction Page? Flash or HTML with your new header?

- Bulk it up a bit more!

- Check if it is ok in Firebird and Opera etc.

Apart from a few of those thing's yeah fine.

JMann

Thanks for the comment, I will take note of it. I wonder if you can make the background black with the font of the words changed. If you can, put in a picture of a lazy demon. Sorry for troubling you again. [The other time both the banners do not fit]

Do you have a pic of a lazy demon? Also could you specify the exact sizes. As you have two images one of html so you get get the correct width!

JMann

Sorry I apologise! This image is at your requested Specification and is exactly the same size as your previous header. Also I hope the pic of the Demon is ok. That was a B**** to extract! Oh well, here you go.

JMann :p

post-31-1066571139.gif

My final request : Can you give me the photoshop file so that i can learn from it and improve myself? Anyway I have fixed the image in and you may want to check if it is ok. By the way, how do you learn all these skills? I am turning in. See you tommorow. Bye! And thanks for your banner!

heres one i made (just try this one and the other one out and itll make a cool effect on your blog) (make sure you dont set a border or the effect wont work)

post-31-1066573777.jpg

This isn't as much of a image request as a request for someone to touch up a image I've already created (somewhat). Basically, I've been working on a new design for my personal site for a while now (inziga.com) and I have been at a loss for getting a logo I like created. I sketched a example that I liked somewhat IRL, but when I went to ink it into photoshop, the results were somewhat lame and unfinished.

I was hoping someone could possably help me in touching this up, and (hopefully) make it a bigger size so I could use it on other projects. Any help is greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance :)

inziga.psd

Hey Guys...

This is kinda sad... I can build people servers, desktops (Linux, M$, Unix, you name it) and admin them, but I couldn't make a banner if my life depended on it. Could someone put together a banner for my signature.. it'd be much appreciated...

I'd just like a banner that has a whole wack of pics (MS and NVidia related) mashed together with my system specs down the right side, and with the pic I attached (Natalie Portman) put somewhere in the image. (She only takes up around 3/4 of the image, could the background b cut out?) I was thinking a modern red sorta theme, but whatever you think looks best, it'll be WAY better than nothing.

Thanks so much if one of ya could put one together for me :D

lardiop

(Sorry the pic's so big.. just wanted to give you a high-res version)

System Specs:

AMD Athlon XP 1800+ (Volcano 9+ Cooling)

MSI Pro2-RU Mobo (VIA KT-266A)

768MB SpecTek PC-2100 DDR RAM

40GB Maxtor 7200 RPM HD

Chaintech GeForce4 MX Special Edition

SB Audigy 5.1 w/ Altec Lansing ATP 4 Speaks

Yamaha 44x24x44 F1 Burner

Sony 16x DVD-ROM

Windows XP Pro w/SP1

17' NEC Flat Screen

post-31-1066590878.jpg

Inziga, I am looking at your logo and really after a little touch up everything is ok accept for your G. Because the end line is too small. Did you use a specific font to do this?