Graphic Request Thread

Question

Please pin this and post all requests graphic related here - be it internet banners, avatars, sigs - you name it, just post them here and i, or the helpful neowin grpahics team will hopefully get to it... :D

Thread title edited, this is not an "offcial" request thread and not the only one, people may still make request threads, otherwise they would get buried in here. Thanks for understanding

Edited by Blaise

heres a pic of my car, its not exactly the one i got but it goes in the shop next and its gonna look like this

if you can put Ripgut on it with a tight ass font thatll be kool ( a sig that is)

post-31-1066335093.jpg

Ripgut, yeah fine I will give it a shot, the only thing is I cannot seem to extratct it perfectly as it has all those awkward edges. You have 2 options I spose:

* Tell me what your Car Name is and I or you can find a picture else where

* Choose another car (e.g. Sports car TVR, BMW, PORSCHE)

Sorry, about the bad news. But I will most certainly do it for you.

JMann

Hey Noodle could you perhaps make me your sig and make it say kikflip on it cos your the only one that knows how it goes and the settings etc, then ill make it for you and JMann with 'The Graphic Request Team' Writen on it...

hey i was wondering if someone could do one the size of kickflips with the name [Here_Without_You] in the center and a green/black background, and thin white lines coming in from the sides to the brackets?

Yeah cheers, that would be great if you could make it. Am I part of the respected team Kikflip? Cool if I was. Could you also tell me when you have done it, how you extracted the car cause I just cant get it looking neat! I will give the above one ago for you.

JMann

N00DLE,

I really hope you don't mind me doing this! Kikflip I just did it for you. Sorry N00DLE, just trying to help.

Hope you don't mind.

JMann

post-31-1066404896.gif

hey i was wondering if someone could do one the size of kickflips with the name [Here_Without_You] in the center and a green/black background, and thin white lines coming in from the sides to the brackets?

Here is your Signature, I think it is a tad small but it is the smae size as Kikflip's but if you want it resized just post in the thread here.

JMann

post-31-1066406198.gif

Hi, just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to make me a sig, preferably with the attached image in it somewhere and a orange colour used. I would be very greatful (Y)

Hey guys, Can one of you help me making a Sig. ? With my Nickname ( Mike ) and my Computer specs ?

Kinda like a matrix look and a Avatar to go with it ? I would be very happy if a nice person would help me with this.