Graphic Request Thread

Question

Please pin this and post all requests graphic related here - be it internet banners, avatars, sigs - you name it, just post them here and i, or the helpful neowin grpahics team will hopefully get to it... :D

Thread title edited, this is not an "offcial" request thread and not the only one, people may still make request threads, otherwise they would get buried in here. Thanks for understanding

Edited by Blaise

Here.

i dont wanna trouble you again but it doesnt work very well... it gives a really jagged cut... and its on smooth :blink:

This is my problem with Lines, it is an Arrow. But with the Head and end of the arrow turned off! How do I change it???

Ah, your problem isn't arrows - the 'weight' setting has been re-set to 1cm insteald of 1 pixel.

Man that is bad. Sorry I did not relise it was that bad. It is amazing how you can go off thing's so quick. I will try again tommorow Dark Soul.

JMann

well wot coulr do u wan't can i pls have a rgh or a hex?

:rolleyes: just to be awkward i'm gonna go green with something like HEX: #99CC99

thanks dude :laugh:

im requesting an aim icon (50x50 or 48x48 pixels) that is animated like a lil clip of the people dancing in the new ipod ad - can some do this? thnx! it has to be 7k or under... :huh: :D :happy: it can be any of the clips the 45 second one, 30 or 15 thnx... just change the "45large" in the url to 30 or 15.. thnx :)

URL http://www.ap ple.com/ipod/ads/large45.html

Edited by Spykes424

Cheers for the compliment. I got the Visual Style with a program called 'Style XP' which I use for different Visual Styles. If you want search for it on Google and then download a trial version and it is under 'Visual Styles' - 'Community' - Then - Eclipse OSX. It is based on the Mac theme.

JMann ;)

Dark Soul, I am bored of Writing essay's so I will have ago at your signature again at some point. I will post back with them both later if you like.

JMann :p

Um, Spykes I am afraid that is a no go for me Im afraid. You could get someone with Flash to do it with the different scene's and convert them into ajoined Gif images. But I cant do that as I am dumb.

Guys, anyone with Flash do this for him or her.

JMann ;)

Ok... I'll request something also?... :) I don't know if this is the place to ask this .... but does anyone have a copy of that 14meg .jpeg of the WTC that was floating around the web around 9/11? It was an image that was taken from a plane or satelite or someting like that. I used to have it but seem to have misplaced it.... Damn!! anyone?

VIP you requested a Signature and Avatar, so I thought I would take care of this one as everyone else seem's to have gone off the other side of the earth! So, Here is your Signature: (Avatar Below) :p

JMann

post-31-1066158551.gif