Graphic Request Thread

Question

Please pin this and post all requests graphic related here - be it internet banners, avatars, sigs - you name it, just post them here and i, or the helpful neowin grpahics team will hopefully get to it... :D

Thread title edited, this is not an "offcial" request thread and not the only one, people may still make request threads, otherwise they would get buried in here. Thanks for understanding

Edited by Blaise

Hey Jmann,

What? you do a totally sick banner and avitar for my little brother(hybrid_soldier) and you don't do my Heelys stuff geese lol j/k but I would still like a more advanced banner with a different logo if you could.\

Thanks Jmann

jmann, or anyone for that matter, could you make the attached banner long enough to fit the title of my forum? Also, is there any way to make it look glassy or something in that range? You can check my sig for the link to the forum. Thanks for any future help.

post-31-1072277604.gif

I took a shot at glassing this one up a bit. Of course in the process, I changed stuff and colors around based on your board ;)

~Peace

DC

All I can say is wow. Thanks a bunch beacuse this looks incredible. I got it up so take a look at how awesome it looks.

Edited by SinFny

Yah thats alright Jmann, I just thought that you'd be in a giving mood and all because its christmas eve and all but if you don't got time today then maybe on boxing day sometime

Thanks a bunch

Hehe, ok. Well Sorry I am in the christmas mood and have being out wiv me mates all day. But after christmas sure. SinFny, looks good. Well Done once again Dreamcaster.

JMann

If somebody could make a small image, like a button, that says 'The Pulse' on it in some cool text.

Use text color #A0C9FF please, and I want it on a transparent background (It's going on a gradiented background, from black to dark blue). Should be fairly short, about 20 pixels...

Thanks to anybody who does this! Merry Christmas!!!

Hey well i got some new hardware from xmas and well i cant remember who made my sig but i really like it and i was wondering if they could switch a few things now i have 1GB Kingston HyperX PC3200 In Dual Channel and a 2.8C if they could possibly change it thanks

Hey well i got some new hardware from xmas and well i cant remember who made my sig but i really like it and i was wondering if they could switch a few things now i have 1GB Kingston HyperX PC3200 In Dual Channel and a 2.8C if they could possibly change it thanks

I think it was Lezend, but he hasn't been online for ages! Try PMing him.

JMann :D