Graphic Request Thread

Question

kikflip_kid

Please pin this and post all requests graphic related here - be it internet banners, avatars, sigs - you name it, just post them here and i, or the helpful neowin grpahics team will hopefully get to it... :D

Thread title edited, this is not an "offcial" request thread and not the only one, people may still make request threads, otherwise they would get buried in here. Thanks for understanding

Edited by Blaise

just_ride2000

This is so crappy but its sorta what you wanted i think I'm shure jmann could do a much better job

the_pulse.pspimage

JMann

Sorry guys, being so busy. I will try some today. Hope you all had a cool Christmas.

JMann

JMann
Yah thats alright Jmann, I just thought that you'd be in a giving mood and all because its christmas eve and all but if you don't got time today then maybe on boxing day sometime

Thanks a bunch

Sorry about the wait, here it is finally.

JMann :D

Hybrid_Soldier.zip

JMann
This is so crappy but its sorta what you wanted i think I'm shure jmann could do a much better job

Look, hmm. Could you change the extension to PSD so it opens up in Photoshop and it recognizes it, I have Photoshop 7.0 and it wont open..please try and change it, or take a screenshot of the image then show me. Then I suspect I can give it a shot.

JMann

Neowins pretty quiet today then isn't it.

JMann

just_ride2000

hey jmann I'm here,

are you gunna do my heelys logo and banner soon

and about that button I did I'mnot sure what you want me to do explain it a little simpliar

just_ride2000

Hey Jmann,

Heres that button again I saved in photo shop format so that should do it,if it doesn't then just send me a PM

*cough*Heelys Logo*cough*

Thanks Jmann

button_1.psd

just_ride2000

Jmann..........its waiting and so am I

Drov
Jmann..........its waiting and so am I

Just chill. Jmann is good about getting to things.

just_ride2000

yah I'm just buggin him it seems he's allways there but he waits til your about to explode and comes up with a bible worthy image for ya'll

JMann

Look Dude, I have been so busy at the moment and I can't delve my life into Neowin as unfortunately I have a life you know. Umm, yeah ok I will download that PSD and then have a shot at it, just give me a chance okay?

JMann

I will give it ago now, just got to go through all your posts again and see what I can do, I will also do that Pulse button again, see what I can come up with.

JMann

Just Ride, here you go, I might have saved it in the wrong format as the edges look a tad edgy, umm, you might want to change the format or if you want I will send you the PSD for it. Thing is, it's hard to do graphics when your not sure what the things are all about.

post-31-1072621843.png

JMann
If somebody could make a small image, like a button, that says 'The Pulse' on it in some cool text.

Use text color #A0C9FF please, and I want it on a transparent background (It's going on a gradiented background, from black to dark blue). Should be fairly short, about 20 pixels...

Thanks to anybody who does this! Merry Christmas!!!

Oops! Should have read the post before I tried. Umm, I will try again later.

post-31-1072621937.gif

JMann

Iv'e got 5 Stars, yippeee!!!

mark03

congrats on the big 1000 JMann. w00t.

just_ride2000

Yo Jmann,

The banner looks awesome considering the information i gave you but could you possibly send me he PSD so that I can open it that would be great. I think I lighten up on the posts I thin I'm becoming annoying lol anyways thanks again.

Ps. congrats on the 1000 posts it shows authority and prestige

Edited by just_ride2000
John_M

I need an Avatar, and a Sig that have a look quite the same, but the avatar with more detail.

Like Forster, and might I say, a good one at that. :)

Something with or without a border, and one like one of the mods has, with the cool microsoft different color squares, and such.

Make me a masterpiece! Please. :)

John_M on the sig and a very cool design for the avatar. Something that will put me aside from the others, and make you proud too.

Nice colors, smooth edges, and something technical, like the mods , but something nice, like Forsters.

I hear good things, lets see what comes out.

Thanks for anything you can do.

JMann

Hehe, sure you can have the PSD just ride, I will send it via PM.

JMann

mark03

i need a new sig :yes:

edit. and avatar, i think that dog's getting tired.

JMann
I need an Avatar, and a Sig that have a look quite the same, but the avatar with more detail.

Like Forster, and might I say, a good one at that. :)

Something with or without a border, and one like one of the mods has, with the cool microsoft different color squares, and such.

Make me a masterpiece! Please. :)

John_M on the sig and a very cool design for the avatar. Something that will put me aside from the others, and make you proud too.

Nice colors, smooth edges, and something technical, like the mods , but something nice, like Forsters.

I hear good things, lets see what comes out.

Thanks for anything you can do.

Nothing much then, hehe. Yeah ok I will give it a shot for you's. I made forsters sig so it will be nearish to that, but within the relevant styles you requested.

JMann

John M, I did this one for you, hope you like them.

JMann :whistle:

post-31-1072706512.gif

JMann

Heres your Avatar. Can't do anymore for today ok people. :D

JMann

post-31-1072706621.gif

JMann

Hey guys, quick whipup, for Mark03, who requested but left minimum details, but a funny post! Yeah I suspect that dog must be pretty tired by now. So here is a signature and avatar to release him of the strain.

JMann ;)

post-31-1072713975.gif

JMann

Then here comes your Avatar from JMann.

post-31-1072714208.gif