The Virgin Mary shows herself

Very nice video. I've seen other images of the Virgin Mary but none so clear on video. When she does appear it always for some reason.

I do find it funny that humanity makes light/fun of things it does not understand nor comprehend or would even consider.

Thank you both.

I do find it funny that humanity makes light/fun of things it does not understand nor comprehend or would even consider.

I find it funny that some people will automatically jump to the supernatural instead of looking for a reasonable explanation.

See how easy that was...

I find it funny that some people will automatically jump to the supernatural instead of looking for a reasonable explanation.

See how easy that was...

I never jumped to anything. It was an OPINION. Let it go and quit trolling.

Since the Virgin Mary is a fictitious and mythological character, like Jesus and all gods, wake me when you mistake a reflection for something more compelling...like say Santa Claus or Frodo.

"But as for me and Sauron, we belieeeeeeve...."

I watched that video twice, and I can't figure out where in the hell they got the virgin mary in the sunset, because I sure as hell didn't see it.

I never jumped to anything. It was an OPINION. Let it go and quit trolling.

I see, turning your "opinion" back on itself is now considered trolling. :whistle:

It has not changed my life at all, apart from stopping me from doing really bad stuff.

It just means you believe in something that some others don't.

YOU chose to stop doing the bad stuff. The credit is all yours, as is the responsibility for your own actions.

And you "believe" in something as fictional as Santa Claus, nothing more.

No-one is forcing you to believe, he wants you to make your own mind up and choose yourself.

Its called belief, trusting in something you can not see, or have any proof of, is one of the most ridiculous sounding things ever, but that's what he asks us to do.

"He" didn't ask you to believe in anything. Some very old men wrote fictional stories first as theoretical answers, then as moral code suggestions, and then ultimately as a means of holding onto power and control...specifically over the ignorant/poor/uneducated and women.

They asked you to believe they had knowledge from a source that you did not. And for some inexplicable reason, you now willfully choose to believe them.

It's hokum, a charade, a scam. In some cases well-meaning, but NO ONE "needs" religion to know what is right from what is wrong.

It's called the "golden rule" and it's ingrained in our DNA.

I see, turning your "opinion" back on itself is now considered trolling. :whistle:

Why do you keep attacking me on everything I post? Let it go. I never turned it back but you seem to try to play down everything I say.

I believe the human mind is more powerful then we are able to understand at the moment. Maybe the devil is a construct of people's greatest fears over time, a manifestation. Personally I believe god/devil is a man made creation and not the other way around.

And I KNOW that the human mind is well understood and becoming more and more so every day. Ghosts, etc. are all well understood neurological phenomena now.

And SCIENCE proves the rest.

Your ignorance of the way the universe functions is showing...

Sorry "believe in me, no matter what" is nothing more then a "do what I say/want or face the consequences".

Which is EXACTLY what the MEN who wrote these dictums intended to do, re: control the uneducated long before the printing press and the internet allowed every man to have access to the knowledge formerly controlled by the clergy and nobility.

Now that every man has access to a world of information, what's keeping anyone from learning the truth of how the universe works.

The more you learn the less you need to hold on to superstitious mumbo jumbo.

See how easy that was...

What was the reasonable explanation? That's the whole tragic point my friend. A lot of these experiences have no reasonable explanation. With that being said, people, such as yourself just attack the credibility of the video by saying things like "There is only one camera angle." I have not seen one person in this thread give an actual explanation other than generic statements like "It's atmosphere vs clouds vs ....". On the other hand tho, this same phenomenon has been reported over and over and over and over again. Just because we have not defined it yet in science doesn't mean that it isn't possible. And no Mass Hysteria doesn't cut it.

Why do you keep attacking me on everything I post? Let it go. I never turned it back but you seem to try to play down everything I say.

Im not attacking just pointing out that just because people might not understand something isnt a reason to associate the supernatural to that something.

Im not attacking just pointing out that just because people might not understand something isnt a reason to associate the supernatural to that something.

I never associated anything to a supernatural being. Quit with your pointless drivel.

Answer the questions/replies that have been asked in previous comments.

Um, no, they are not. Do you have the data to back that up?

1 minute with Google

http://www.nature.com/news/2006/060918/full/news060918-4.html

http://www.nature.com/neuro/journal/v8/n9/abs/nn1518.html

http://www.journalofvision.org/content/11/2/14.full

Deja vu is similarly resolved as what the layman would call a "brain fart". Happens all the time. Most of the time we ignore it, our brain tossing away errant information. But some times, circumstances (being in a dark room at night after hearing a ghost story, etc.) cause us to fill in the blanks in ways that the ignorant call "ghosts", deja vu, etc.

Note that even more recent experiments have proven that we can actually influence the electrical activity of the brain EXTERNALLY, in a manner that is analogous to how scientists are creating devices that can be controlled by thought (for the handicapped, etc.).

This information is out there and well understood by those of us with higher IQs.

You wouldn't believe the ghost herders of 2,000 years ago when it comes to medicine, physics, or advanced metallurgy. Why would you believe them about something so critically important to your entire life...without one single shred of proof of any of it.

Answer: You WANT to believe there is a "meaning" or "purpose" to your life beyond procreating and well, just plain LIVING. But there isn't.

And it's really wonderful and motivating if you let the fear disappear and realize that this is it.

Every day is once in a lifetime. Make the most of it here and now. There is no eternal reward.

If you do, you will live on genetically through your heirs and through the collective consciousness of those whose lives you touched while you were here.

If you don't, you've wasted the greatest gift in the universe for nothing.

You could be a devil worshipper right now, and in 30 seconds, with the right person to help you genuinely confess and repent and become a Christian, you could have the keys to Heaven, that is how much God want us to want him.

Devil-worshipers are just as superstitious and ignorant as Jesus-worshipers. Neither is real, period.

And I KNOW that the human mind is well understood and becoming more and more so every day. Ghosts, etc. are all well understood neurological phenomena now.

And SCIENCE proves the rest.

Your ignorance of the way the universe functions is showing...

Say Wut? Tell me exactly what I said in that quote that was based on ignorance?

1 minute with Google

http://www.nature.com/news/2006/060918/full/news060918-4.html

http://www.nature.com/neuro/journal/v8/n9/abs/nn1518.html

http://www.journalofvision.org/content/11/2/14.full

Deja vu is similarly resolved as what the layman would call a "brain fart". Happens all the time. Most of the time we ignore it, our brain tossing away errant information. But some times, circumstances (being in a dark room at night after hearing a ghost story, etc.) cause us to fill in the blanks in ways that the ignorant call "ghosts", deja vu, etc.

Note that even more recent experiments have proven that we can actually influence the electrical activity of the brain EXTERNALLY, in a manner that is analogous to how scientists are creating devices that can be controlled by thought (for the handicapped, etc.).

This information is out there and well understood by those of us with higher IQs.

You wouldn't believe the ghost herders of 2,000 years ago when it comes to medicine, physics, or advanced metallurgy. Why would you believe them about something so critically important to your entire life...without one single shred of proof of any of it.

Answer: You WANT to believe there is a "meaning" or "purpose" to your life beyond procreating and well, just plain LIVING. But there isn't.

And it's really wonderful and motivating if you let the fear disappear and realize that this is it.

Every day is once in a lifetime. Make the most of it here and now. There is no eternal reward.

If you do, you will live on genetically through your heirs and through the collective consciousness of those whose lives you touched while you were here.

If you don't, you've wasted the greatest gift in the universe for nothing.

Devil-worshipers are just as superstitious and ignorant as Jesus-worshipers. Neither is real, period.

So why does religion exist and why do we believe? There is someone/something that is greater than what we know.

What was the reasonable explanation? That's the whole tragic point my friend. A lot of these experiences have no reasonable explanation. With that being said, people, such as yourself just attack the credibility of the video by saying things like "There is only one camera angle." I have not seen one person in this thread give an actual explanation other than generic statements like "It's atmosphere vs clouds vs ....". On the other hand tho, this same phenomenon has been reported over and over and over and over again. Just because we have not defined it yet in science doesn't mean that it isn't possible. And no Mass Hysteria doesn't cut it.

I dont know, the video isnt the best quality. A few examples though have already been given as to what could have been going on. Can you give a reason as to why atmosphere/clouds couldnt have caused it? Whether you like that explanation or not, its still more plausible then "the virgin mary" showing up. And what you claim as a repeat phenomenon, many have been given answers as to why but many refuse to accept it. Just like you refusing to accept that it now. And no you havent given a reason why mass hysteria doesnt cut it.

Which is EXACTLY what the MEN who wrote these dictums intended to do, re: control the uneducated long before the printing press and the internet allowed every man to have access to the knowledge formerly controlled by the clergy and nobility.

Now that every man has access to a world of information, what's keeping anyone from learning the truth of how the universe works.

The more you learn the less you need to hold on to superstitious mumbo jumbo.

Im not the one arguing for superstitious fairy tails.

I never associated anything to a supernatural being. Quit with your pointless drivel.

Answer the questions/replies that have been asked in previous comments.

I have been, your the one deflecting now

I somewhat agree with you. It's been shown that Christianity and other religions is based on Egyptian mythology. All the stories and characters are the same.

Since all mythologies borrowed and evolved from one another, it's no surprise that they have so very much in common.

Here's just one list of mythological "saviors", most of which are no longer believed in as they once were.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_16.htm

Note that there's tons of factual material on this out there. There are also tons of unscientific apologist websites and books disputing some of the similarities. Yet, they can't dispute the important ones, and they only quote each other (re: authors quoting the opinions of authors), rather than from reputable sources.

Knowledge is out there. These days you'll have to sort through the BS to get to the truth. And that is by design. There are a lot of people making a lot of money by keeping a lot of people ignorant and superstitious.

Im not the one arguing for superstitious fairy tails.

Sorry, I'm using "you" in the generic sense, not you personally.

So why does religion exist and why do we believe? There is someone/something that is greater than what we know.

Because people are ignorant. Because religion is older then science and something that old and has that much of a hold on people in the world is hard to break. Because people indoctrinate their kids and others and that becomes a domino affect that has continued for thousands of years. Just because there is people that believe in god in no way proves or even means what they believe in is true.

Have you asked yourself why there are so many different types of religions, some as old as hell and some that are a few yrs old. They cant all be true. Why do you refuse to ask more questions and demand more answers?

Seriously? You don't think the human mind could have invented such stories?

482.jpg

Um, actually, it's REALLY easy to understand. Ignorant the need for insecure males to control women as part of a power grab, re: organized religion...

In the early days, man was primitive and so many things were beyond our understanding. We believed the lightning came from angry gods and the stars were pinholes in the night sky, etc.

When man developed the ability to abstract, we put a human face on natural phenomena, and the gods were born. First, there were pantheons on gods, like the Greeks and Egyptians.

Then we learned more and more about the true nature of the world around us and many of the things that confused us lost their mystery (like the lightning and even one day the stars).

The pantheistic religious gave way to monotheistic religions. These were more tolerable because they all became much less precise and specific.

Currently, the major monotheistic religions are merging into one "universal" nondescript god, so that we can all stop killing each other over whether fictional Jesus wore sandals on Tuesday or which of Islam's two branches are the true followers of Mohammed.

Eventually, we'll regard all religious believers with the same incredulity we currently ascribe to the ancients who once lived, breathed, killed, and died believing in Zeus and Hera.

I treat them today the way you treat your child while he believes in Santa Claus. "Yes, yes, one day you too will grow up and learn the truth."

It's really that simple.

Seriously? You don't think the human mind could have invented such stories?

He hasn't read The Lord of the Rings, the Egyptian Book of the Dead, Action Comics #1 and the Origin of Superman, L Ron Hubbard's founding of Scientology "novels", the Book of Mor(m)on and it's invisible golden tablets, etc. etc.

I have. And they are all fiction.