The Virgin Mary shows herself

I do find it funny that humanity makes light/fun of things it does not understand nor comprehend or would even consider.

I find it disturbing humanity is unable to use simple logic

I never jumped to anything. It was an OPINION. Let it go and quit trolling.

Oh goodness. I'm sorry, but this literally made me laugh.

I never associated anything to a supernatural being. Quit with your pointless drivel.

God is a supernatural being...

I find it disturbing humanity is unable to use simple logic

Oh goodness. I'm sorry, but this literally made me laugh.

God is a supernatural being...

Lol, you have contributed nothing to this thread. Although I might not fully agree with mudslag and a few others, at least they actually attempt to add to the conversation which I respect. You have just been trolling people begging for attention. You got it, now get lost.

Lol, you have contributed nothing to this thread. Although I might not fully agree with mudslag and a few others, at least they actually attempt to add to the conversation which I respect. You have just been trolling people begging for attention. You got it, now get lost.

You're just mindlessly posting dribble and not contributing to this thread. You should get lost. :rolleyes:

Say Wut? Tell me exactly what I said in that quote that was based on ignorance?

Sorry for the confusing edit. I was referring to the first part of your statement. The "the mind is more powerful" than we currently comprehend, etc. phrase. That reeks of pseudoscience/metaphysics, but since the rest of the your post doesn't, I think I just misinterpreted your wording there.

Hello Mudslag

These are very good questions and answers you coming up with but you got to remember that these things were already planned out way before we were even born.In my understanding god wipe this earth out two times already once with the dinosaurs and two was when Atlantis was around and alive.God gave Adam and Eve a chance to be on the perfect earth but the devil interfere and that change the cards. To my understanding the Devil was a angel who worshiped god but got sick of it and that why he was thrown out and became the underdog of the bad place.God already knows what will happen but here the catch we have FREE WILL to change that or in another words postpone it. In a sense Time doesn't mean anything to him we are already in the book of the dead or the book of the living the people in heaven can look that up now because time has no meaning there.The devil still has and can be able to avert his coming downfall by be throwing in the lake he and god are having a battle right now as we speak and the battle going to get public when doomsday begins but now its behind the curtain for us.There rumors that Aliens will come and say they are gods and they made us and this is in the bible and those are fallen angels too that are in league with the devil trying to get people to believe that aliens made them.There also rumors that this earth is a test for us and those that pass and are in heaven will go on to the second earth where there be peace and no evil. When god turn someone into a rock I forget who or why but he said he never harm a human being again.God not going to give us all the answers what would be the point of that as I said before I am catholic and agnostics but I believe in both god and the big bang theory and to me I think god did the big bang and evolution but to my point god isn't going to give us all the answers to the mystery of the universe why do that. That be dull and give away the all the mysteries to be life would be dull to. Its all about FAITH.When we get close to the wrath of doomsday god will take people up to his kingdom his true faith believers and say to them do you want to come with me to heaven now or stay on earth and those that go up and we on earth will be wondering why so many are missing its because they went with him to get ready for the coming epic battle between him and the Devil.I believe we all on earth are connect to each somehow not by blood but we all are brothers and sisters even if not blood related and in today world that scary because nobody cares about anybody unless they are in your family I mean just look at japan no one really donate money to them after the earthquake hit them.We see corruption in the government and me I think the Devil behind it work behind the scenes .Because it going to be the weak that will survive not the rich and powerful people.I ain't saying all powerful people and rich are bad but most of them are corrupt and greedy for example they should be paying there fair share of taxes instead they don't and don't want to and that why we seeing some of them having a fight about it now Tea party people but this is not new this happen back in our 1700s the Boston tea party thing.Okay this is longer than I was hoping to write lol but anyways the bottom line is God has a grand design and he already laid out his plans and like I said when the devil comes and say either die or get the mark form me that where we see the biggest free will come into place because right there at the time and moment you have your free will to decide to either follow the bad angel or not follow him and follow your true god.But like I said we do have free will and we can postpone stuff and make changes but we have to come together and act as a whole instead of saying either this way or that way.

Sorry of my writing if it hard to read grammar isn't my best subject so please do not be rude to me about it.

If you can't communicate effectively, why should we assume you can reason and think effectively?

I wouldn't trust your opinion on anything real based on the pile of unsubstantiated drivel you spewed out above, so why in the world would I trust your opinion on the unproven and unreal?

More importantly, why do YOU believe such patently ludicrous crap? You have no first hand knowledge or evidence of any of this. If you do, please share it.

Assuming you don't (because NOBODY does now or ever has or ever will), then you are merely regurgitating fanciful platitudes taught to you by people who aren't smart enough to have the answers either.

In point of fact, what we have here is institutionalized brainwashing wherein defenseless children are brainwashed and indoctrinated by their well-meaning but already brainwashed and indoctrinated parents.

You don't send your child to Republican or Democrat school, do you? So why do people send children to religious schools long before they are old enough or educated enough to defend themselves with critical thinking and reasoning skills?

The answer is simple. This is when the children ARE defenseless and that is the goal. Normally you have to break down someone's will to brainwash them. Here, the children are already trusting.

And their parents lie to them, for the simple reason that they were lied to by their parents, etc.

Hello Mudslag

These are very good questions and answers you coming up with but you got to remember that these things were already planned out way before we were even born.In my understanding god wipe this earth out two times already once with the dinosaurs and two was when Atlantis was around and alive.God gave Adam and Eve a chance to be on the perfect earth but the devil interfere and that change the cards. To my understanding the Devil was a angel who worshiped god but got sick of it and that why he was thrown out and became the underdog of the bad place.God already knows what will happen but here the catch we have FREE WILL to change that or in another words postpone it. In a sense Time doesn't mean anything to him we are already in the book of the dead or the book of the living the people in heaven can look that up now because time has no meaning there.The devil still has and can be able to avert his coming downfall by be throwing in the lake he and god are having a battle right now as we speak and the battle going to get public when doomsday begins but now its behind the curtain for us.There rumors that Aliens will come and say they are gods and they made us and this is in the bible and those are fallen angels too that are in league with the devil trying to get people to believe that aliens made them.There also rumors that this earth is a test for us and those that pass and are in heaven will go on to the second earth where there be peace and no evil. When god turn someone into a rock I forget who or why but he said he never harm a human being again.God not going to give us all the answers what would be the point of that as I said before I am catholic and agnostics but I believe in both god and the big bang theory and to me I think god did the big bang and evolution but to my point god isn't going to give us all the answers to the mystery of the universe why do that. That be dull and give away the all the mysteries to be life would be dull to. Its all about FAITH.When we get close to the wrath of doomsday god will take people up to his kingdom his true faith believers and say to them do you want to come with me to heaven now or stay on earth and those that go up and we on earth will be wondering why so many are missing its because they went with him to get ready for the coming epic battle between him and the Devil.I believe we all on earth are connect to each somehow not by blood but we all are brothers and sisters even if not blood related and in today world that scary because nobody cares about anybody unless they are in your family I mean just look at japan no one really donate money to them after the earthquake hit them.We see corruption in the government and me I think the Devil behind it work behind the scenes .Because it going to be the weak that will survive not the rich and powerful people.I ain't saying all powerful people and rich are bad but most of them are corrupt and greedy for example they should be paying there fair share of taxes instead they don't and don't want to and that why we seeing some of them having a fight about it now Tea party people but this is not new this happen back in our 1700s the Boston tea party thing.Okay this is longer than I was hoping to write lol but anyways the bottom line is God has a grand design and he already laid out his plans and like I said when the devil comes and say either die or get the mark form me that where we see the biggest free will come into place because right there at the time and moment you have your free will to decide to either follow the bad angel or not follow him and follow your true god.But like I said we do have free will and we can postpone stuff and make changes but we have to come together and act as a whole instead of saying either this way or that way.

Sorry of my writing if it hard to read grammar isn't my best subject so please do not be rude to me about it.

I won't forgive you for the way you write. Writing in one big paragraph implies that you don't want me to read it. I won't read it.

This morning when i was spreading my peanut butter on my toast, i saw the face of the virgin marry, i couldn't just let a good piece of toast goto waste so i ate it. Btw that video is so fake.

To disprove this, why would a random person be pointing there camera into the sun for almost 2 minutes in the exact spot something is going to happen?

Ya ok totally real.

Jebadiah and Excalpius you both and the others that are not happy with my writing you dont need to be rude to me I said in my post I am sorry if my writing offends you guys. I said I was disable and hard of hearing meaning grammar isn't my best subject.All I was trying to do was reply to a topic that i thought I could jump in but instead some are being rude to me.

For those who find this Virgin Mary thing to be true, I found this relevant video quoted in another thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfAzaDyae-k

Jebadiah and Excalpius you both and the others that are not happy with my writing you dont need to be rude to me I said in my post I am sorry if my writing offends you guys. I said I was disable and hard of hearing meaning grammar isn't my best subject.All I was trying to do was reply to a topic that i thought I could jump in but instead some are being rude to me.

Don't mind me. I think others are responding to your posts. :) And you can write however you want while ****ing off readers at the same time.

Remember, you're writing for someone else to read. There is an Enter key on your keyboard. No? It's a key that does something that any other key does. Also, it allows you to structure your sentences into paragraphs, which is all I wanted. If you could also structure your sentences in the paragraphs, that would be better for your readers.

I don't know whether your grammar was correct or not, not like I care about grammar as long as you have communicated well, because I would have to read your humongous paragraph to check that, which I am not likely to read.

Jebadiah and Excalpius you both and the others that are not happy with my writing you dont need to be rude to me I said in my post I am sorry if my writing offends you guys. I said I was disable and hard of hearing meaning grammar isn't my best subject.

Any effort made to format your thoughts into a coherent structure would have been better than apologizing. It shows you are taking us as seriously as you'd like us to take you.

I fail to see where being disabled (non-specific) and hard of hearing have anything to do with your ability to write and communicate effectively. If your disability is cognitive, then you might not want to engage in intellectual debates as a matter of habit. 8)

It's just that you presented an opinion of how the entire universe works and yet you can't even master something as simple as grammar (though admittedly English is one of the hardest languages, due to all of its nuances and idiosyncrasies). So why should your opinion on the nature and structure of the universe be taken seriously?

My posts are not intended to offend or be rude, but to spur serious thought and debate. If your reaction is to become defensive when I present the facts and truth...well, that's how children respond when they first hear that there really is no Santa Claus, now isn't it?

Every day is a gift. I hope that your disabilities don't prevent you from making the most of your life in every way that makes you happy. 8)

"I give people disabilities so they believe in me!"

Buddy_christ.jpg

The Virgin mary was just some teenage girl who needed some quick cash to feed her husband's alcohol and Colosseum gambling addiction. Get two believable people together and you have yourself a story :rofl:

Even my first lay was a Virgin.... Once haha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The amount of sun there distorting the camera that could have quite easily been a bird and you wouldn't notice the difference..

You're seeing what you want to see, not that there's anything wrong with that, but don't expect others to just swallow it. There are a BILLION things that could have been and the virgin mary is probably bottom of that list.

Thats how none believers see it, but I`m not getting into a discussion about it, I don't force my beliefs down peoples throats, everyone for themselves is what I say, we will all find out at the end of our lives, if Jesus is fake, no harm done, if he is real, well, those who decided he was a fake are getting cooked lol

So in conclusion, there is no real reason not to believe, but a pretty damn good one to believe

That's only a good reason to believe in God/Jesus/etc if you believe in God/Jesus/etc. If you don't believe in God/Jesus/etc, or hell for that matter, then why be frightened of not believing?

A real reason not to believe is lack of evidence. There is no more evidence to support God than there is to support aliens, maybe even less so!

I'm quite happy for people to have their own beliefs, you're welcome to them, but don't go around saying "there is no real reason not to believe" because that is such an idiotic statement.

909336327.png

hmm.... what could this MEAN?

some guy face up with his mouth open...

oh! and the virgin mary is in front of him, standing upright!

what could it symbolize? are they doing something TOGETHER?!

OH MY GOD! This is a SIGN!

The virgin mary is giving jesus a HOLY GOLDEN shower!

+1000

Why is it that theist will attribute what they don't understand to a supreme being?

Thank god not everyone is a believer and there are those who will investigate to find out how "stuff works"... and develop "theories", based on reproducible evidence, that explain and predict whatever phenomenon we experience through our (faulty) senses.

+1000

Why is it that theist will attribute what they don't understand to a supreme being?

Thank god not everyone is a believer and there are those who will investigate to find out how "stuff works"... and develop "theories", based on reproducible evidence, that explain and predict whatever phenomenon we experience through our (faulty) senses.

Yeah, where would be without science?

None of us would be discussing this right now, that's for sure :D

A lot of people in this thread seems very threatened by this video. How odd.

Actually, I don't see anyone "threatened" by this video.

Though, of course, there are a lot of people aghast at the profound ignorance of those who believe they actually see mythological figures in the video and use it as proof of a a divine being in our lives.

That's just obscenely superstitious and ridiculous.

A lot of people in this thread seems very threatened by this video. How odd.

Not threatened. I'm just flabbergasted that some people say things like "there is no reason not to believe in god."

If I tell you that a giant green man made out of slime just walked past my window, people would laugh, yet there is no less merit in me saying that than saying there is a god.

Angles werent company enough? Why create the company of man only to have man jump through hoops to be with him? Why not show up to prove to man that he is real? Why create a universe so vast only to have life in one place (I was taught in a christian church that Earth is the only place in the universe to contain life, though I know not all christians believe that). If god is all wise and knowing, why play a game that you know every single move before the game has even started? After all, if god created us, then we are in fact playing his game.

Its a bit conceded to create a life just to have that life praise you or else suffer a eternity of damnation.

If you knew what all your friends would do and say before you hung out with them, it would get pretty boring after a while. That would make life pretty dull.

Maybe you should ask Him?