PS3 update available (3.61) + commencment of PSN restoration

thanks for the geog lesson, Aaron....heh heh. as for PSN, good news and let's hope this is the start of a better era for Sony and us.

I'm sure Iowa will be the very last state. :unsure:

Fair trade. Aren't you guys always the ones that decide the Presidential elections basically? :p

We get the update in Canada, but can't log in to PSN, nor am I prompted to change my password..

That isnt what the update was for. IT was for preparation. PSN will rollout soon.

That isnt what the update was for. IT was for preparation. PSN will rollout soon.

I know.. though given this topic is about both ( Update and PSN Restoration ) I can see how my comment could have been not a clear as it should have..

I mean PSN hasn't been restored in Canada, or at least not in my area :p

Cali is Back also

5720974836_78854c199d_z.jpg

Okay, but at the time Cali was not lit up on the map, hence why I said what I said.

Whatever though, I was just making a joke. But thanks for taking the time to point out I was wrong. :rolleyes:

I know.. though given this topic is about both ( Update and PSN Restoration ) I can see how my comment could have been not a clear as it should have..

Yeah, we'll probably get the shaft here in NS.

East coast is back on

5719595699_b65ed8a64c_z.jpg

Where did you get that map? I am in California.

Okay, but at the time Cali was not lit up on the map, hence why I said what I said.

Whatever though, I was just making a joke. But thanks for taking the time to point out I was wrong. :rolleyes:

Is California working now? Okay I'll give it a go! :)

Where did you get that map? I am in California.

Is California working now? Okay I'll give it a go! :)

Yeah you're good to go.

This article suggests three Commonwealth nations (Australia, Canada, New Zealand) will get limited services back soon, but could be after America and Europe are taken care of:

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Sony-begins-partial-PlayStation-Network-operation-1380030.php

For us, we're right next to the States so what the heck :/

Watch Washington state be the LAST to come up, lol. I'm updated and just waiting...patiently waiting.

Watch Washington state be the LAST to come up, lol. I'm updated and just waiting...patiently waiting.

I don't know, that's Seattle and Portland - huge amount of users right there with 2 states. But yeah, we never get anything in Washington :p

waiting in Canada...i just want to see if my 56$ is still in my "wallet" and what free games they'll offer...not holding my beath for anything great though!! oh and, bad feeling they'll get hacked again soon anyway!! yes, i'm a glass half full kinda guy!! :whistle:

waiting in Canada...i just want to see if my 56$ is still in my "wallet" and what free games they'll offer...not holding my beath for anything great though!! oh and, bad feeling they'll get hacked again soon anyway!! yes, i'm a glass half full kinda guy!! :whistle:

I don't think they will, at least not anytime soon. By all reliable accounts they were running some pretty outdated and laughable software for their infrastructure. Let's hope it's a lesson learned because Sony can afford the best.

Damn Australia will be last as per usual I bet. Not like we're too far from Japan :(

Poor midwesterners.

It appears to be mostly up for us, I just got signed in, and I will probably spend the next 24 hours playing online games, lol.

post-125978-0-62206900-1305440580.png