Today on Amazon you can score the Intel Core i7-12700K Desktop Processor, usually selling at $496.25, for just $337.49 which is 32% off. A plus for this 12th generation CPU is that it takes both DDR4 and DDR5 memory, handy in these times of chip shortage and scalping.
A few of the highlights can be viewed below.
- Intel® Core® i7 3.60 GHz processor offers more cache space and the hyper-threading architecture delivers high performance for demanding applications with better onboard graphics and faster turbo boost
- The processor features Socket LGA-1700 socket for installation on the PCB
- 25 MB of L3 cache to boost the instruction processing and system performance
- Intel 7 Architecture enables improved performance per watt and micro architecture makes it power-efficient
- To boost graphics and visual quality, the chipset has a built in Intel UHD Graphics controller
Here are the main specs for this chip:
|Product Name||Intel Core i7-12700K|
|Single P-core Max/Base Speed||5.0/3.6 GHz|
|Single E-core Max/Base Speed||3.8/2.7 GHz|
|Processor base power||125W|
|Intel Smart Cache||25MB|
|Motherboard compatibility||600 series(3)|
|Total CPU PCIe lanes||20|
|Memory Speed||DDR4 & DDR5 (3200Mhz - 4800Mhz)|
|Discrete graphics required||K version: No - KF version: Yes|
You can add a Protection Plan for three years from $33.99 and this qualifies for free delivery and returns. See details for return and warranty on the page. If this doesn't interest you, why not check out the other daily deals?
In addition, the KF version (that's the same CPU but without onboard graphics) is going for $350.98, which is only 10% off its MSRP of $389.99. So you aren't really benefiting here unless the above deal sells out and becomes unavailable. We checked and this deal is cheaper than at Newegg.
As an Amazon Associate, Neowin may earn commission from qualifying purchases.