It's been a very busy day for game news. Let's take a quick trip on the news wires to check out what's been happening in the video and PC game industry.
- Fallout New Vegas will be getting three DLC mini-expansions over the next three months with the first, Honest Hearts, due out on May 17.
- APB Reloaded, the new version of the failed urban themed first person shooter MMO, will start its open beta test on May 18.
- Focus Home Interactive announced plans to release Of Orcs and Men, a fantasy RPG where humans are the bad guys, in the spring of 2012.
- Stardock released a large update for its fantasy turn-based strategy game Elemental: War of Magic via Impulse. You can check out the large list of additions, changed and fixes at this forum post.
- Paradox Interactive has released the fantasy RPG Of Mount and Blade: With Fire And Sword today, along with a free demo that lets you play the single player game up to level seven.
- THQ has confirmed that the title for its sequel to the 2010 post apocalyptic shooter Metro 2033 will be Metro: Last Light.
- The upcoming Xbox 360-PS3 historical crime action game LA Noire will be the subject of several short prose fiction stories with the complete collection to be sold via eBook on June 6.
- Sony has declined to testify on Wednesday into a US Congressional committee investigating the Playstation Network cyber attack due to "our ongoing intensive investigation and management of this criminal cyberattack."
4 Comments - Add comment